5$ off gift cards @ Albertsons.

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Didn't see this posted any were.

buy a 25 dollar gift card at Albertsons get five dollars cold cash card back. To purchase more gift cards

Says southern CA, and Nevada stores but worth a try maybe at other stores

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

20% off groceries is huge!!!!!!

Rack said: 20% off groceries is huge!!!!!!

he means when you buy a gift card at albertsons. They sell itunes and many other type of gift cards at albertsons in so cal.

Any more information on this?

I love to get $25 for $20!

I do a lot of shopping for non-perishables at albertsons.

lmajthomas said: Didn't see this posted any were.

buy a 25 dollar gift card at Albertsons get five dollars cold cash card back. To purchase more gift cards

Says southern CA, and Nevada stores but worth a try maybe at other stores

most the albertsons in other regions no longer exist (here in Nor Cal all the old albertsons are Lucky stores now)

Hmmm...our Albertsons had a deal where you had to buy a certain amount of cleaning products from certain manufacturers and then you got a $5 off coupon on a gift card.
Is this a different offer?

Wow, is this true? I havn't seen any ads....

Thanks, OP. I thought the gift card was only for other merchants, e.g. Best Buy, Home Depot, etc. so I'll have to check this out. Haven't ever bought a gift card so does anyone know if there are activation or other charges associated with these types of cards?

bighitter said: Thanks, OP. I thought the gift card was only for other merchants, e.g. Best Buy, Home Depot, etc. so I'll have to check this out. Haven't ever bought a gift card so does anyone know if there are activation or other charges associated with these types of cards?

The last time I received a gift card purchased from a grocery store, there was an activatin charge of about $3-$4.

For those who can read and spell, unlike OP, the important restriction is that the offer only applies to "$25 in participating products", i.e. Kraft, Nestle, Pepsi, and Sara Lee. Stop wasting our time.

Went into Albertsons to check it out myself. It's a $5 (stackable) voucher that can be applied to the purchase of any gift card at Albertsons that you get for every cumulative $25 in purchases of qualifying Albertson products. The nice thing at least is that you don't have to purchase all $25 of qualifying products in one sitting - it accumulated on your Albertson Preferred account and it lets you know on each register receipt how much farther you have to go.

I took a moment and scanned the main ad part I picked up at the store this morning. Does FWallet have a way of hosting images? Well, I've uploaded it to one of my sites for now... sorry for the quality of the scan - kindof a rush job but it's readable:

Ad Image

timriley12 said: Wow, is this true? I havn't seen any ads....

timriley12 said: Went into Albertsons to check it out myself. It's a $5 (stackable) voucher that can be applied to the purchase of any gift card at Albertsons that you get for every cumulative $25 in purchases of qualifying Albertson products. The nice thing at least is that you don't have to purchase all $25 of qualifying products in one sitting - it accumulated on your Albertson Preferred account and it lets you know on each register receipt how much farther you have to go.

I took a moment and scanned the main ad part I picked up at the store this morning. Does FWallet have a way of hosting images? Well, I've uploaded it to one of my sites for now... sorry for the quality of the scan - kindof a rush job but it's readable:

Ad Image

timriley12 said: Wow, is this true? I havn't seen any ads....

Wrong add

The add I got says purchase a 25 dollar gift card (200 to choose from) recieve $5.00 Cash Back on a cash card. Albertsons cash card can be used for any thing in the store, you do not need to buy anything in the store to qualify for this and you can use the cash card to buy more gift cards for a store you want..

If I had a scanner at work I would scan the add.

dudetheobscure said: For those who can read and spell, unlike OP, the important restriction is that the offer only applies to "$25 in participating products", i.e. Kraft, Nestle, Pepsi, and Sara Lee. Stop wasting our time.

I can read fine, sorry you don't like it

lmajthomas said: dudetheobscure said: For those who can read and spell, unlike OP, the important restriction is that the offer only applies to "$25 in participating products", i.e. Kraft, Nestle, Pepsi, and Sara Lee. Stop wasting our time.

I can read fine, sorry you don't like it

If you can afford to spend $25 on gift cards, you can afford a scanner, so kindly share the ad which, at least for now, it seems only you have seen.

LINK

I usually go on the albertsons site to see their store ad. Its scanned online.
Here's the description:

Each time you purchase $25 in participating products with your Preferred Card through 12/25/07, you’ll earn $5 in Cold Card Cash redeemable for Gift Cards!

Products stated were kraft,nestle,sara lee and pepsi.

beezyy said: LINK

Here's the description:

Each time you purchase $25 in participating products with your Preferred Card through 12/25/07, you’ll earn $5 in Cold Card Cash redeemable for Gift Cards!

I went to local albertsons, I saw only this "cold cash card" promotion, and NO OP version of "buy a 25 dollar gift card at Albertsons get five dollars cold cash card back".

beezyy said: LINK

Here's the description:

I was just at my local Albertsons in Huntington Beach and saw the deal just as Breezy described it.

The good thing about this deal is that all the eligible products have larger clearly marked shelf tags to make the items much easier to identify.

I saw that Stouffers red box frozen dinners were $2 each and an eligible item.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014