• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As seen on TV:
Quik Brites LED Lights are easy to install lights that you place anywhere you need extra light. In just seconds, you'll turn that dark corner into a brightly lit area that's easy to access. Open the refrigerator and the light goes on. etc.. etc..

Quik Brites

Linen n Things has these for:
$7.49 clearance (from $14.99)
add the 20% off coupon code FEAST07 (Exp 11/11) at checkout time:
$5.99
don't forget 3% FatCash:
$5.81
free ground shipping.
+ sales tax where applicable

according to a review on Amazon:
"The batteries are worth more than I paid for the lights. These things put out a lot of light for what they are. 2 white LEDs a reed switch (magnetic) and 3 button cells. "

So it seems it comes with 10 * 3 button cells.

another link for the decent reviews:
Some more amazon reviews

Member Summary
You can look at the picture at QuikBrite.net. One of the picture show you how to install it.

Pretty much those are small light (looks like 2-2.5 inches long) that use magnet to turn it on/off. So if the magnet is line up correctly next to it, it will turn off. Otherwise it will turn on.

As far as we can tell, this is not night light since there is no light sensor nor motion sensor.

So this is more for dark drawers, dark kitchen cabinets and closets.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Edit: thx op

Nice deal, I have seen them for like $10 or more at BigLots a couple of months back and good that I resisted.

got one. Thanks.

From what I can read, it turn on/off by having a magnet lined up with the light?

how does it know when to turn on and off? I am confused..

killer deal in!
Thank you OP!

mnsweeps said: how does it know when to turn on and off? I am confused..

You can look at the picture at QuikBrite.net.

Pretty much those are very small light (looks like 2-2.5 inches long) that pretty much use magnet to turn it on/off. So if the magnet is line up correctly next to it, it will turn off. Otherwise it will turn on.

Someone said it use 3 button cells.

So each 2-2.5 inches light about 58 cents each.

fish777 said: mnsweeps said: how does it know when to turn on and off? I am confused..

Pretty much those are very small light (looks like 2-2.5 inches long) that pretty much use magnet to turn it on/off. So if the magnet is line up correctly next to it, it will turn off. Otherwise it will turn on.

and where do u place magnet? how does the magnet know i entered the dark room?

mnsweeps said: fish777 said: mnsweeps said: how does it know when to turn on and off? I am confused..

and where do u place magnet? how does the magnet know i entered the dark room?

Check out the link above to see an example of how they install the light.
Here is the link again QuikBrite.net.

Obviously this is not for dark room. I don't think there is light or motion sensor on that thing. If you only want it to be turn on in a dark room, then you should get those night light with light sensor.

So this is more for dark drawers, dark kitchen cabinets and closets.

led junky here thanks.

Thanks, OP. Good deal.

In for 1...thanks!

Backordered online... so got one for ISPU, thanks OP

Got one, thanks. Back order 15-30 days.

Didn't get order immediately and it is now backordered, so chose in store pickup, just in case they won't find enough and cancel the order.

20% Coupon Code : SHOP07 - 20% off on Total Purchase - Ends 11/11/2007

20% Coupon Code : FEAST07 - 20% off on single Item - Ends 11/12/2007

Bought 2 using SHOP07 coupon.

Try to order through In-store Pick up bc so many availabe in the store but still depends on the area though.

Thanks OP.

Thanks O.P.
In for 2

Is anyone know, Is it hackable to replace Van's Interior light bulb with this? 2 of this in series/parallel ? how about size and luminance wise ?

This thing uses magnetic sensor. You have to place the magnet within 1 inch of the light to make it turn off. The battery is small lithium. Will go out fast and not worth to replace it. I think this is crap.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014