• Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's on again! The 20% sale at Deep Discount DVD is on from now until 11/25/07. Some people said that the sale starts tomorrow, but I tried several codes and they're active RIGHT NOW. If you're new to this fad, check them out. There are some truly great deals to be had.

Here are the codes that usually work each year:

DVDTALK (Help these guys out! They get money for their site each time this code is used, and their FAQ was the source for most of these codes.)
NYTIMES
USATODAY
SUPERSALE
PRICESEARCH
SUMMERSALE
YAHOO
ESPN
LATIMES
XM
SOUTHSIDE
WGN
JIM
DEALNEWS

In addition, Code DD1109 should work as well. STOCK UP!!!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I'll speak up on behalf of Deep Discount, too.

I got an extraordinary deal this time, delivered in a timely manner, and t... (more)

Unamahler (Dec. 10, 2007 @ 5:36p) |

After sending back a damaged Alfred Hitchcock set (which had a floater) and calling them innumerable times, I received t... (more)

laidbacklarkin (Jan. 16, 2008 @ 12:09a) |

I will. I've always had great service from them.

kanderna (Jan. 16, 2008 @ 8:57a) |

LINK TO SITE DEEP DISCOUNT

"Offer valid on currently available DVDs, Posters, Fun Stuff, and Storage Accessories. Previous sales are excluded. Prereleased DVDs are not included in sale. Coupons do not apply to video games, CDs, Books or electronics. [Each] Coupon may only be used once per customer. See site for details. We reserve the right to limit quantities."

Remember, tax applies for IL residents, so don't complain when you get to the checkout screen.

Note: DVDPlanet (Owned by the same company as Deep Discount) is also running a 20% off sale using the coupon 20offsale (coupon can be used multiple times). Prices differ between both sites (Criterions are cheaper at DVDPlanet, Image Entertainment titles are cheaper at Deep Discount, etc.) so compare prices before ordering. Free shipping at DVDPlanet with an order of $35 or more, and DVDPlanet also offer used DVDs.

DVDPlanet Link

Use dvdpricesearch.com to easily compare prices at DD, DVDPlanet, Amazon & others to make sure you don't overpay
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Of course I spent 100 bux there LAST week... think they'll adjust the cost?

WOOOO the office season 3 for $25.50 shipped!!!

Did the code work for you? Shows me -0.00 discount.........

Excellent news for all of the 90,000+ that bought HD-DVD players last weekend!

Seinfeld Season 9 here I come...

SVTour98 said: Seinfeld Season 9 here I come... Already ordered. Thanks OP!

Ratatouille for $13.50

shanni said: Did the code work for you? Shows me -0.00 discount.........

What are you trying to order? I think it only works on dvds, not books or cds. The code worked fine for me.. got 4 box set dvds.

Thanks OP...Green for you!

"Grey's Anatomy" Season 3 for $27.91 shipped.
Takes care of one from my eldest daughter's Christmas list...and I burned no gas!

Green for you OP. Doesn't seem to work for DS games either. Does work for my Northern Exposure DVD's though.

when i add something in my cart, the promotion discount showed automaticly, you mean the code can give extra 20% off , i tried, but failed

works with HD-DVD's as well. picked up 5 for $102.

Ooh -- Friends Complete Series, $127.91 shipped AC

discount is only taking like 5% off right now. Not the full 20%

DVDTALK worked for me. Thanks!! I picked up a bunch of stuff.

thanks op got the blu-ray Planet Earth for around $53

DVDTALK worked for me. Ratatouille for 13.50

SVTour98 said: Seinfeld Season 9 here I come...

Same here. These sales almost always seem to be just after a Seinfeld release.

Green for you. It's so frustrating trying to rent Blu ray movies from Blockbuster online. They are sooo slow, or there's an incredibly long wait. I may be changing to NetFlix, but I'm picking up Transformers SD and HD DVD, as well as Cars in Blu ray to show off my new players.

nice find op!

Some of the sale prices here after coupons still aren't the best prices available in a given date range. My guess is that Seinfeld S9 will be $19.99 sometime over the next 2-3 months. But if you can't wait...

I'm not trying to thread crap. I spend about a grand each year at DDD during their sales. Just a word of caution...

Why did I get red for posting that The Office season 3 is $25.50 shipped? Because you don't like the Office? REAL MATURE.

Top Seller #6 Hocus Pocus? LOL

Oh yeah! IT'S ON! IT IS SO ON!!

Didn't notice prices going up on the stuff I was planning to get (e.g. HitchHiker's Guide To The Galaxy BBC Series, the Office...), so it's all good! Thanks OP.

Thanks for posting that it began early!

I got the Matrix Collection HD-DVD set for 51 bux. I wanted Serenity HD-DVD but looks like it's sold out.

jsotelo5150 said: Thanks for posting that it began early!

I got the Matrix Collection HD-DVD set for 51 bux. I wanted Serenity HD-DVD but looks like it's sold out.

A couple of months ago I picked up the Matrix on hd-dvd for $26 or so at CircuitCity. Guess you missed that deal.

Thanks OP!!

doesn't work on preorders

just dropped nearly $3500 on dvds. lol

slinkydooky said: just dropped nearly $3500 on dvds. lol
Yeh, OP. Thanks a lot. There's a whole load of DVDs I don't 'need' coming my way.

Jericho Season One $27.91
Deadliest Catch Season Two $16.89

Thanks OP. Green for you, just a little less green in my wallet. Got Ratatouille and Planet Earth HD for a little of $66.00.

In for Twin Peaks Gold Box for $51.19 shipped.

seems they raised a lot of prices for bluray stuff

jkanownik said: In for Twin Peaks Gold Box for $51.19 shipped.

Green. Twin peaks is soooooo interesting/weird.

As soon as I get through watching my 10 free HD-DVDs that came with my $99 HD-A3 (yeah...at this point I'm gloating), I'll buy some movies.

I've been waiting for the code to activate, good to find one that worked a couple of days before the big one hit

Picked up two for me.
Matrix Trilogy in HD-DVD
Grand Prix in HD-DVD (Excellent movie, fantastic transfer from the 65mm panavision original)

DVDTALK worked for me. Picked up "The War" by Ken Burns for $63.11. Great gift for DH this Christmas. With Free Shipping and No Tax, it beat every other price by at least $10. Thanks so much, OP!

Skipping 134 Messages...
laidbacklarkin said: Will anyone bother buying from these mofos again ?

I will. I've always had great service from them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014