• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linky

valid only December 13th through December 15th 2007. So hurry if you like to buy a new tire set of 4.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would be nice if you told us it was only for Georgia.

That'd be Georgians... I think

Edit - referring to OP's title Discount Tire Grand Opening $100 Off for Georgeans only

This actually helped me as I was looking for tires on my car. Great deal for Georgeans! Thanks OP!

Yay Georgeans!!

Visit Us at the New Woodstock Location for Our Grand Opening!

(NW suburb of ATL)

Thanks OP, got me off my rear and bought some tires today.

Kauffman's on S. Cobb has $100 off a set as well.

$100 Off for Georgeans only!
How much off for Armenians?

Red just because I don't live in the state of George. Georgia, yes.

too bad its only for georgia, would be awesome if it was nationwide.

GTFan said: Red just because I don't live in the state of George. Georgia, yes.

Giving a negative for misspelling could drop this below another's filter, with them possibly missing the deal.

Not that it's anyone's responsibility to ensure that everyone is aware of this, just another viewpoint.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014