Burger King Fish Sandwich 2 for $3

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I don't know if this is a regional or national price, but the restaurant in East Windsor, CT has two Burger King fish sandwiches for three dollars.

Personally, I think this is the best major fast food value currently running. Better value than the items on the fast food Value menus. The sandwich is on a Whopper-sized bun and comes with lettuce and tartar sauce. No cheese like the McDonald's sandwich, but it is much larger.

I'm guessing this is only running through Lent, so expect it to end about March 23rd. Next time I'm in, I'll ask if this is price widespread.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It was two for one ONLY on Fridays here in central Illinois...

zettler (Feb. 13, 2008 @ 9:48p) |

Any new BK deals?

JediFreeStuff (Mar. 22, 2008 @ 6:52p) |

So while you are at Wendy's you think about how healthy the cooking oil is? Haha

RobInBoston (Mar. 22, 2008 @ 7:31p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

No go in Daly City, CA.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hey sweet thing, can I buy you a fish sandwich?

Oh boy....

Burger King is worse than McDonalds. They still have not switched to trans fat free oils. Burger King REALLY dosnt care about you. Stay away.

Can anyone in WA state confirm this deal?

I think this is a nationwide deal (through Lent). If you have them "hold" the tartar sauce, you'll be going a long way to holding down the fat.

turtlebug said: I think this is a nationwide deal (through Lent). If you have them "hold" the tartar sauce, you'll be going a long way to holding down the fat.

This will also insure that you don't get one that they may have premade due to the special deal.

Hey, onion just complimented McDonalds. Who woulda thunk it?

Do they still call them Whalers?

Square fish for the win!

I love these things. Definitely one of the best fast food sandwiches...

MajorDarkside said: Do they still call them Whalers?

WOW.. Whalers... that's old.... Whalers became Ocean Catch became Bk Big Fish.

I guess it took them a while to claim that it is made of fish.. is it really fish?

My favorite food while at SeaWorld is the "Slow-Learner Sandwich on Rye".... mmmmmmmm Mamu.

Or, if you prefer quality to quantity, Wendy's has a lent special as well . . . . pricing varies . . .

http://www.wendys.com/food/Product.jsp?family=2&product=296

McDees in So Oregon

2 Big Macs
or
2n McRiddles sausage

$3.00

omarq said: MajorDarkside said: Do they still call them Whalers?

WOW.. Whalers... that's old.... Whalers became Ocean Catch became Bk Big Fish.

I guess it took them a while to claim that it is made of fish.. is it really fish?

My favorite food while at SeaWorld is the "Slow-Learner Sandwich on Rye".... mmmmmmmm Mamu.

And I'm old. Thanks for the fish sandwich name update!

onion said: Oh boy....

Burger King is worse than McDonalds. They still have not switched to trans fat free oils. Burger King REALLY dosnt care about you. Stay away.

ok... that's an interesting soap box to get on... McDonalds is the new health food?

Just get a few and stuff them in your back pockets... they're going to get there eventually!

MajorDarkside said: Do they still call them Whalers?

No The Whalers left Hartford 11 years ago. I miss the Howe's playing Gordie,Mark and Marty.

I found out last week they are doing 2 for $3 chicken sandwich every monday, 2/$3 whopper wednesday and 2/$3 fish friday.

Ask them, it may be the same.

the1percent said: turtlebug said: I think this is a nationwide deal (through Lent). If you have them "hold" the tartar sauce, you'll be going a long way to holding down the fat.

This will also insure that you don't get one that they may have premade due to the special deal.

Or you could just ask for a Whaler made like a Whopper. Those were killer in the day.

Maybe you can get Mickey D's to make some trans fat free onion rings next time you visit them. LOL.

fiiiish! its good for me..even deep fried =)

Jack-in-the-box fish is 1.29 everyday at Sunset and Figueroa in Los Angeles - probably everywhere.
Jack in the Box
4228 N Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90065
(323) 227-1710

lamg said: Jack-in-the-box fish is 1.29 everyday at Sunset and Figueroa in Los Angeles - probably everywhere.
Jack in the Box
4228 N Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90065
(323) 227-1710

Can you supply me with a map from New orleans?

Shipping Kills The Deal...

Fish sandwiches are $1.29 on Fridays here in Los Angeles at McDonalds. And its only HALF a piece of cheese, not a full, for those worried about the cheese, LOL

Makes me wonder how I survived almost 7 decades without the Food Police around to watch my diet for me...

Order 200.

eBay here I come.

Just because it's fish don't make it right!

McDonalds never switched to transfat free oils! You got duped!

In 2005 McDonalds paid an $8.5 million to settle a lawsuit over how they ran a huge publicity campaign that they were going to switch to trans-fat-free oils (which you apparantly fell for) but then never actually made the switch. To their credit they did run into production problems. As recently as May 2007, McDonalds was still promising trans-fat free oils within a year

Too many people believe McDonalds uses trans-fat-free oils . . . mod this green and spread the word.

If someone can prove that McDonald's has already made the switch since May 2007 I'll gladly eat my words here.

And they'd still taste better than jut about any Mickey D burgers. The only reason they are in business is because of the positive conditioning that everyone got from getting a toy with their happy meals everytime they ate there growing up... Betcha never thought you were being indoctrinated at such a young age, Onion, did ya?

Pauldow said: I don't know if this is a regional or national price, but the restaurant in East Windsor, CT has two Burger King fish sandwiches for three dollars.

Personally, I think this is the best major fast food value currently running. Better value than the items on the fast food Value menus. The sandwich is on a Whopper-sized bun and comes with lettuce and tartar sauce. No cheese like the McDonald's sandwich, but it is much larger.

I'm guessing this is only running through Lent, so expect it to end about March 23rd. Next time I'm in, I'll ask if this is price widespread.

No luck in Bellevue, WA at the Factoria Mall BK.

I tried to order a fish sandwich at my local Wendy's recently, only to find they had taken them off the menu.

I was heartbroken.

Thanks op!

Burger King in St. Louis, MO
BK Fish Combo $5.79 all the time.

Burger King 1 hour West of St. Louis, MO
BK Fish Combo $2.49 on Friday's during Lent.

Who cares about trans fats? Personally, I will eat whatever tastes best, not what is best for me. I might as well enjoy good tasting food now because I will not know the difference when I am old and senile because the non-trans fat foods made me live until that miserable age.

Next thing is you will be telling us how much better ethanol is than gasoline.

my arteries give this thread red

Clipse - Wamp Wamp (What It Do) (Feat. Slim Thug)

macki123pi said: my arteries give this thread red

Clipse - Wamp Wamp (What It Do) (Feat. Slim Thug)

So you never eat fast food or unhealthy food?

I call BS.

Does anyone know what "fish" this is? If it's pollock, seals are known to die of atrophy when fed on pollock.

So far I too prefer the gag in the bag fish sandwiches.

TWO pieces of crispy, battered fish, tartare sauce, lettuce and a large bun. This thing smokes the McD's version. The size reminds me of how big the Jumbo Jack burgers used to be at JIB.

I did try a breakfast jack the other day, what a waste. Flimsy overcooked egg frisbee and small ham slice on a dry grilled hamburger bun. Not recommended. (monterey, CA JIB)

I need to try BK though.

green.

lamg said: Jack-in-the-box fish is 1.29 everyday at Sunset and Figueroa in Los Angeles - probably everywhere.
Jack in the Box
4228 N Figueroa St
Los Angeles, CA 90065
(323) 227-1710

TellyTubby said: Does anyone know what "fish" this is? If it's pollock, seals are known to die of atrophy when fed on pollock.

Sounds perfect for the American diet

BK has better fish sandwich than McD. I am a food scientist. Trust me.

Skipping 36 Messages...

So while you are at Wendy's you think about how healthy the cooking oil is? Haha

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014