• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Bed Bath & Beyond coupon for $10 off $30 or more purchase. Save a few bucks over the regular 20% off coupon if your purchase falls between $30 and $50.

Coupon states one per customer, so this is not a one-time only use coupon.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Has anyone used the $10 off $30 printable since it expired?

Re: stacking, it depends on the cashier, I had one cashier ap... (more)

jmsnyc (May. 03, 2008 @ 12:50p) |

I honestly didn't even realize that it was the cashiers decision. I thought it just applied $10 off $30 and then used 2... (more)

yaijic (May. 03, 2008 @ 1:06p) |

Cashier wouldnt take it expired. She said they only take computer printouts til expiration date.

I used a $5, and 2 20%s... (more)

jmsnyc (May. 03, 2008 @ 5:25p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They'll prob. take this at LNT also. Thanks op. Green.

I have never used LNT BBB coupons? Does "No copies please" mean anything?

Thanks so much, They just opened a new store by me, so I will definately be using the coupon. I appreciate your providing it.

Thanks.

Conservative1 said: I have never used LNT BBB coupons? Does "No copies please" mean anything?

Not to the "how far can we bend the law and get away with minor illegal activities to save 50 cents" jackals on here.

There is a difference between a copy and a printout. Coupons that are released electronically and printed out are not considered copies - how else are you supposed to get the coupon to the store? Printing out one coupon and photocopying it would be considered making "copies" of the coupon, or scanning a print coupon and printing out the scan would also be a "copy". Because the file is still extremely clear when you zoom in, I'm certain that this coupon was originally released electronically & is not a scan of a hard-copy coupon.

Thanks OP, I've never seen this BBB coupon before!

Thanks, I actually wanted to pick something up this week!

Thanks OP!

cool! thanks op!

Thanks OP!

thanks original poster

so this actually works? anyone care to verify?

did anyone stack this with the usual 20% off coupon?

Thanks OP!!

Awesome....on top of that my local BBB has some real cute women employees who always say " hello" to me !!!! Sadly, I figured out they say hello to EVERYBODY.

Thx OP !

Thanks for sharing the coupon.

Perfect. thx

Great coupon... been wanting to get a stainless steel fryer they had

I hope we get everything on our wedding registry that we registered for lol... I love their store

Does it work? Anybody? Huh? Huh?

chessycatlane said: did anyone stack this with the usual 20% off coupon?

I don't know about this one, but I was surprised one day at BBB when I had a $5 off $20 coupon and a 20% off coupon in my hand at checkout and was trying to do some quick math in my head to see which one I should use, when the cashier reached into my hand, took both, and applied both discounts to my total. I actually asked her if she was allowed to stack coupons like that and she said, "Sure! We do it all the time. Do you have any more?"

Equinox said: Conservative1 said: I have never used LNT BBB coupons? Does "No copies please" mean anything?

Not to the "how far can we bend the law and get away with minor illegal activities to save 50 cents" jackals on here.

Equinox: where are you getting this? If you bring in a copy or printout, you are not breaking the law. If they want, they can accept it, if not, they do not have to honor it. These coupons are not U.S. currency. Please point to the statute or law that says that copying and presenting coupons (that say DO NOT COPY) is illegal. Fortunately, we do not live in some fascist middle eastern country where such a thing could even be mistaken for a crime, at least not until the next general election.

Now if you alter a coupon, that could be a different story.

tyop!

Cool beans, green for you I've been looking for one of these for my collection.

It worked fine for me. i also got 10% additional discount over an open box item.

Thanks OP, used 4 times today to buy patio furniture - piece by piece!

It works

thanks, great coupon.

Print lots, remember Bed Bath & Beyond stores accept their coupons past the expiry dates.

This is terrific. Thanks doey.

Thanks doey.

Since BBB allows for expired coupons, this is the best coupon to have for BBB unless you're buying a big ticket item. Use it over and over again. Used it with no problem at the BBB in Jersey City. They never take a second look at this BBB. Great for deoderant and shampoo and soap and crap like that. Even at their elevated prices, getting 33% off makes for good deals...

Hey Doeymeister....You Rock!!! Green to you!!!

Zeero said: anyone confirmed use of this? it blatantly says no copies. looks like a scanned image of some coupon given out by the cruise line?

Mine looked like a copy because I printed in black and white draft mode(ink almost out) but the cashier didn't even look at the coupon. He just scanned it and showed -$10. After he scanned it, I gave him a 20% off coupon and he just scanned it also without saying anything. He looked kinda pissed and tore them up right after he scanned the coupons. Good deal!!! Too bad Bed Bath & Beyond sells overpriced stuff.

One thing I'd like to know is how they are going to figure out the return credit? I bought something that was $20 and I'm thinking about returning it.

p00hdiddy said: Since BBB allows for expired coupons, this is the best coupon to have for BBB unless you're buying a big ticket item.

Yeah I bought a Krups toaster oven last night and I made out better with the 20% off coupon from the newspaper.

mdyoung said: p00hdiddy said: Since BBB allows for expired coupons, this is the best coupon to have for BBB unless you're buying a big ticket item.

Yeah I bought a Krups toaster oven last night and I made out better with the 20% off coupon from the newspaper.

you can use both! stack 'em!

Thanks!
FYI - Policy is BBB takes up to five coupons per transaction, but not more than one coupon per item. I have had clerks who bend this on occasion and allow six.

THANKS!!!

Yes, our takes them expired and NO LIMIT. I think I used 10 one time when I moved. Several other times I know I used 6-8. As long as it was only one per item!

Skipping 24 Messages...
Cashier wouldnt take it expired. She said they only take computer printouts til expiration date.

I used a $5, and 2 20%s and I didnt realize until after that she applied the $5 before the 20 so the 20 didnt go to the highest item. Oh well. I returned something for credit that I initially used a coupon for so my store credit was inflated anyhow...lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014