• filter:
  • Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Closed out - were $99 - went down to $49 - Now $24. and change - I got the display for $20.00

Item # 275159

No longer on Lowes.com

Also the B & D Firestorm 4" belt / 6" disc sander is $64.and change.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Scored the last FS300DP at the Lowe's in Newington, CT for $24.75. It was sitting atop the racks in the hardware aisle. ... (more)

Archerkit (Apr. 06, 2008 @ 3:25p) |

Sold out in bay area.

studia (Apr. 06, 2008 @ 3:36p) |

Hanover, PA is now out of stock (as well as the surrounding stores in York, Chambersburg, and most of northern Baltimore... (more)

sklunk (Apr. 07, 2008 @ 3:35p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Called my local and they said it was still 89.99. How fast should the price drop?

rated:
buyitall said: Closed out - were $99 - went down to $49 - Now $24. and change - I got the display for $20.00

Item # 275159

No longer on Lowes.com

What location ?

rated:
Found in Shelbyville. TN - Smyrna TN has 2 - the tags may show the wrong price - but I was told it was a national clearence - they won't carry them anymore - so get the tag scanned. I'd post a reciept but I got the display and they gave me additional off. But these were new shelf tags showing the price - I talked to the manager and he looked it up to see what other stores had them. There were some also in Nashville, and the computer showed the $24.90 price.

rated:
Is it the BDDP100 model as found here?

rated:
Yep that's the model - thanks for the link.

rated:
Well big green for you, I picked one up, but it wasn't the BDDP100P, I think the one you found was the same as the one I got, which is the Black and Decker Firestorm FS300DP which can be found here in google cache. Seems to be pretty much the same specs, just the FS300DP says Firestorm on it. Got mine for $30, didn't want to worry about the extra $5 as at $30 it's a steal anyways! Big Green for you OP!

rated:
Thank YOU for posting!
In for 1. The sku was 275159 and model was FS300DP.

FYI as of 12:00 noon today:

Oaks, PA has four plus display unit for $35.65. I took one and left the other for fatwallet members. They took some down from the shelf, but if you donít see it look on top shelf in row 19.

Downingtown, PA has one plus display, but they were $65 scanned.

rated:
No go for me, 90 miles south of Nashville in Hsv. Still priced at $99.

rated:
Looks like a pretty hefty drill press, i was looking at the Craftsman for $99 even at $65 is wroth considering but $35 is better. Too bad Lowes isn't so close, the ones I go to have their own section for tools...

rated:
Thanks OP! i have been wanting a drill press for awhile now! the local Lowe's that i went to had about 10 of them in stock. the sign said $45.50, but they will ring up as $24.75! this was at the Crossroads Lowe's in Cary, NC.

rated:
Acworth, GA had two on the floor that scanned at $49. Left them there. Dallas, GA store had four left in stock as of noon scanning at $24.50 each. Dallas CS said that other stores in the area had as many as six (but couldn't tell me the price), so there are some in the NW Atlanta area. Thanks, OP.

rated:
lake jackson has none. but picked up werner 17' ladder for 50 bucks>>>>>>>>

rated:
Still scanned at $89 in 78586 zip

rated:
Time for the hunt!!!

rated:
fathandbag said: Thanks OP! i have been wanting a drill press for awhile now! the local Lowe's that i went to had about 10 of them in stock. the sign said $45.50, but they will ring up as $24.75! this was at the Crossroads Lowe's in Cary, NC.

I picked one up there too. When I left, there were about 6 in stock... BTW, the Lowe's in Apex, NC had 2-3 of them, but still at the $89 price! And they wouldn't price match against the other Cary store.

rated:
buyitall said:

Anyone have the SKU for this sander? I saw one up high and need to price check it. Thanks.

rated:
Checked 3 stores in St. Louis and all 3 were higher price. One was at $74.

rated:
pdxman1 said: buyitall said:

Anyone have the SKU for this sander? I saw one up high and need to price check it. Thanks.

Lowe's item # for sander - 275077

rated:
I hit a Lowe's today in another area - the drill press was $89.00 here - The employyee looked it up on the computer - and it also showed $89.00 - but showed a non restock item, he told me that it should be dropping in the next few days and check back. I showed the reciept from the one I bought yesterday @ $24.00 - Apparently some store are getting the price updates as fast as others.

rated:
ricoscoro said: Checked 3 stores in St. Louis and all 3 were higher price. One was at $74.

Which three?

rated:
Checked Parker, CO store and they have one but for $84.15

rated:
64057 is still $74.

rated:
JoeDaddy said: ricoscoro said: Checked 3 stores in St. Louis and all 3 were higher price. One was at $74.

Which three?

Chesterfield, St. Charles, Bridgeton

Have you checked any?

$74 was in Chesterfield

rated:
Thanks OP, IN-4-3! (Got two for a couple of friends who wanted in on the deal.) First Lowes I went to had 1 in stock, but apparently it was going to an employee who set it aside to purchase it. They looked up another store that had them in stock, but when I got there they were marked as $49.90. I talked to the manager and he agreed to price match the first store's price of $24.75, so I walked out the door with 3 of them for $80.

rated:
What's your location?

rated:
Good find if able to get at that price. I was luccky and snagged the Craftsman Professional 17" Drill Press from Sears for $200 out the door with a 2 yr warranty AND a 31 piece IIRC black oxide drill bit box!! Thanks FW!!

rated:
buyitall said: pdxman1 said: buyitall said:

Lowe's item # for sander - 275077

I purchased this a few weeks ago in Jacksonville, FL for $49.99.

rated:
buyitall said: I hit a Lowe's today in another area - the drill press was $89.00 here - The employee looked it up on the computer - and it also showed $89.00 - but showed a non restock item, he told me that it should be dropping in the next few days and check back. I showed the reciept from the one I bought yesterday @ $24.00 - Apparently some store are getting the price updates as fast as others.

The low volume stores will (ie low profit) will mark them down sooner than busier stores that can stand to sit on them so have the store clerk check the item lookup screen 5.1 in Lowe's computer then do a district lookup from that screen and you can see what other stores have them. Take into account a store with 1 on hand that doesn't seem to have it in stock upon arrival may be in the damaged cage in the back waiting on vendors to pick them up so they can get credit for it. ( I used to be a vendor for Lowe's)

Edit: Scored one for me and 1 for my father inlaw at the Springfield TN store they still had a couple in the overhead in hardware.

rated:
ricoscoro said: JoeDaddy said: ricoscoro said: Checked 3 stores in St. Louis and all 3 were higher price. One was at $74.

Which three?

Chesterfield, St. Charles, Bridgeton

Have you checked any?

$74 was in Chesterfield

I'll check these this evening.

LOWE'S OF KIRKWOOD, MO, #0764
LOWE'S OF FENTON, MO, #1055
LOWE'S OF ARNOLD, MO, #2303

Might have time this weekend to check out the following.

LOWE'S OF BALLWIN, MO, #1503
LOWE'S OF MAPLEWOOD, MO, #1966

I'll let you know my progress tonight. If I find two do you want me to grab you one? I live in Crestwood.

rated:
Went to my Lowes tonight. They had one marked $89 clearance. I don't know what it would have scanned. Could it scan at $24.90 even though the shelf tag says $89 clearance? Nice looking Drill Press BTW.

rated:
WoozyMoose said: Went to my Lowes tonight. They had one marked $89 clearance. I don't know what it would have scanned. Could it scan at $24.90 even though the shelf tag says $89 clearance? Nice looking Drill Press BTW.

Yeah I would have them scan it just to check. Mine had a tagged price of $99 but it rang up as $49.50.

ricoscoro said: Chesterfield, St. Charles, Bridgeton

Have you checked any?

$74 was in Chesterfield

Ok after a quick chat with the hardware guy at the Kirkwood store I found out that the Maplewood store had 4 for $49.50. Well they now have 3, hehe. Head to the middle of row 17 and check the top stock and you should see the other 3.

Sure I would have rather had the $24.90 price, but this will fit in just fine with the $50 miter saw from HD and the $50 2.5gal air compressor from HD also.

rated:
I just paid $24.75 for the last one at B. Ruin Rd, Norcross GA.
It was on top of the rack between rows 18 & 19, not in the tool area.

rated:
$65 in San Antonio...

rated:
JoeDaddy said: WoozyMoose said: Went to my Lowes tonight. They had one marked $89 clearance. I don't know what it would have scanned. Could it scan at $24.90 even though the shelf tag says $89 clearance? Nice looking Drill Press BTW.

Yeah I would have them scan it just to check. Mine had a tagged price of $99 but it rang up as $49.50.

ricoscoro said: Chesterfield, St. Charles, Bridgeton

Have you checked any?

$74 was in Chesterfield

Ok after a quick chat with the hardware guy at the Kirkwood store I found out that the Maplewood store had 4 for $49.50. Well they now have 3, hehe. Head to the middle of row 17 and check the top stock and you should see the other 3.

Sure I would have rather had the $24.90 price, but this will fit in just fine with the $50 miter saw from HD and the $50 2.5gal air compressor from HD also.

What was the sku of the air compressor and what store can I find it?

Thanks

rated:
mandyfig said: What's your location?

San Diego. BTW, the Santee Lowes store has like 6 left. They are currently marked at $49.50, but you can have them pricematch the Mission Valley store for $24.75.

rated:
ricoscoro said: What was the sku of the air compressor and what store can I find it?

Thanks

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=805977

Good luck as most HD's are sold out of them. But going to one and asking someone in an unrelated department should net you the inventory info for the surounding stores.

rated:
JoeDaddy said: ricoscoro said: What was the sku of the air compressor and what store can I find it?

Thanks

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=805977

Good luck as most HD's are sold out of them. But going to one and asking someone in an unrelated department should net you the inventory info for the surounding stores.

Thanks. Where did you find yours?

rated:
Found one just sitting in the tool area at John's Creek, GA. Marked on the shelf, and rang up, for $24.75 (one of the employees walked by and said "Great deal at 50 bucks, isn't it?" "Yeah, sure!")

Skipping 78 Messages...
rated:
killerbeas said: I just picked on up from the Catonsville, MD Lowe's. They have 5 more. When I called to check stock they told me they were $49.95, but when I got the there the shelf said $24.75. They have 4 in high storage (After I was done.) in one of the aisles, and one on display, but it was missing the chuck.

Hanover, PA had 2 for $89.10
Timonium, MD had 3 for $64.35
Westminster, MD had none in stock

I tried to be discrete, and use the self checkout, but the attendant came over to help, and said, no way, that wasn't the price. She's probably going to buy one.

Good luck
KB

Hanover, PA is now out of stock (as well as the surrounding stores in York, Chambersburg, and most of northern Baltimore) .....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014