Make $$$ on Pantene at Target B&M

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • 1 23458
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
credit to Targaholic @ Bullseye Blog:

Target has Pantene shampoo and conditioners for $3 each. They are having an offer when you buy 3, you get a $5 Target Giftcard.

Use this $2 printable manufacturer coupon on each item. (though the CVS logo is up top, it clearly states "Manufacturer's Coupon" and scans right through. You can just use the lower half of the coupon without the images)

The math on above deal is you pay $3 and get a $5 GC back. You can repeat this as often as you want. The register will prompt for a $5 GC with each 3 bottles you purchase.

To make this deal even sweeter and get free shampoo and free GC's, look for these "Buy 2 Get 1" peelies on the large bottles of Pantene and use them.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Hey, if any of you still have any Gift Cards left, you can exchange them for the Speed Racer Gift Card With USB Drive (6... (more)

Billygoats (May. 04, 2008 @ 6:32p) |

We went on the Saturday that it ended, we hit up 6 targets in the RI and SouthEast MA areas and between me and my boyfri... (more)

Shygurl9387 (May. 06, 2008 @ 2:39p) |

mmm and now what r u gonna do with all that?

SleekWallet (May. 07, 2008 @ 9:05a) |

Edit by Moderator- FatWallet chooses not to associate in any way with altering coupons. Links to altered coupons are not allowed, nor is discussion of how to alter them.

Fine print says "one coupon per purchase" —if you can even read it after printing it out.

Correct, one coupon per purchase. Each item is a purchase. It's not one per transaction.

Looks good, but that coupon says only one per purchase. I guess if the cashier takes your stack of coupons it would work out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they took only one per transaction, or none at all since it's an 'internet coupon'.

I guess there's only one way to find out.

Tarajunky said: Looks good, but that coupon says only one per purchase. I guess if the cashier takes your stack of coupons it would work out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they took only one per transaction, or none at all since it's an 'internet coupon'.

I guess there's only one way to find out.

One coupon per purchase is pretty standard. The internet thing is probably YMMV.

how long till someone makes a multiple coupon per page sheet
oh poor target, they won't know what hit em!

That coupon is for the stylers, not the shampoos or conditioners...

New Pantene Coupons coming out in the Sunday paper on 4/6 in the P&G Money Saver. Not sure how long this promo at Target runs.

the promotion is good 3/30 - 4/5 and stays at the page 16-17:
http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ref=nav%5Fweeklyad

However, I am not sure is it only good for size 25.4 oz.

Sorry bad post

This is a CVS coupon - yes its manufacturers but it still has the CVS logo. Will Target really take it?

Oh, AND it states only one per coupon. Has anyone bothered to try this?

EyeCandy said: Oh, AND it states only one per coupon. Has anyone bothered to try this?
Target store coupons have similar wording. I realize this is from the manufacturer, but Target corporate interprets this at face value -- you provide a coupon for every bottle you buy.

can someone confirm this b4 i run to target? because on the weekly ads, it states the bigger size (24.5oz) of patene for $6 not the reg. size for $3.

anyone tried it yet?

You will have no problem on the $3 sizes. The deal has been live since Sunday, and many, many, Targeteers have been stockpiling since then.

Here's a way you can usually verify that an item has a gift card offer at Target. Take a bottle and scan it under one of the price checkers. The price will show, and on the other side there will be a note about a Gift card offer. As long as you see that, you know the product will work at the cashier.

Worked perfectly in Denver

Worked in Columbus, Ohio. Wierd print out on receipt and total. I think I only made $1.00 per 3 bottles, not $2.00, but considering I made something and still got 9 big bottles on Pantene (O.K. big, compared to the travel size, RR deal at Walgreens a couple of weeks ago) I think it is a hot deal, fer sure. Green for the op.

Wow, a coupon without a silly coupon generator app that never works. I hope more companies go that route.

if you play around with the cid # in the address bar you will get additional coupons

SuperET said: if you play around with the cid # in the address bar you will get additional coupons

You dont need to mess with the cid #. Here is link to them. http://www.beautyhandbook.com/coupon1.php

Im Bald

Let me know when they have a promo like this for Rogaine

Cheers!

This coupon worked for me like a charm. Went to the Target in Culver City, CA and picked up 9 bottles. There were hundreds left on the shelf.
Ended up with 3 x $5 gift cards and paid less than $10.

Trying it today...fingers crossed!!

Thanks OP.......

jonnashville said: Wow, a coupon without a silly coupon generator app that never works. I hope more companies go that route.

Yeah, it's refreshing to see a company give a coupon and not worry about you printing out 10000 copies and buying out the entire stock of their product in your state!

jackiearnold said: jonnashville said: Wow, a coupon without a silly coupon generator app that never works. I hope more companies go that route.

Yeah, it's refreshing to see a company give a coupon and not worry about you printing out 10000 copies and buying out the entire stock of their product in your state!

Do I detect a hint of "poopy pants"?

Does this work on any kind of Pantene?

buckeyebk said: Does this work on any kind of Pantene?

No, just the Pantene brand of Pantene.

Just picked up 18 bottles of shampoo with conditioner for 1 buck each plus a 5 dollar giftcard for every 3 purchased! Thanks OP!

I'm going to try it today in central Fl.. The cashiers at my Target are usually bad about taking my coupons. I practically have to shove them in their faces to take them. I have had so many situations where they hit the total button even after I showed them the coupons and told them I had coupons and then they said, "sorry. I already totalled it. You'll have to go to customer service for that.". Has anyone else had this problem at Target?

I'm confused where does it say this is a printable coupon? Where did this coupon originate from and can someone up a better scan of it. I'm not trying to knock the deal the deal is great but this coupon looks shady in its current state

Is this dead?
The OP coupon link doesn't have any image and the beautyhandbook.com link doesn't show any Pantene coupons. what am I doing wrong?

thanks.

zinnia11 said: I'm going to try it today in central Fl.. The cashiers at my Target are usually bad about taking my coupons. I practically have to shove them in their faces to take them. I have had so many situations where they hit the total button even after I showed them the coupons and told them I had coupons and then they said, "sorry. I already totalled it. You'll have to go to customer service for that.". Has anyone else had this problem at Target?

Yes, it's so freaking annoying. I always wait before swiping my credit card at Target until they have added all the coupons to the total for that very reason.

I stopped using this shampoo about 15 years ago because my hair fell out a lot when I used it. Maybe the formula has changed, but now I compare ingredients, just like with the foods I eat. P.S. I still have a good head of hair.

dudedude said: Is this dead?
The OP coupon link doesn't have any image and the beautyhandbook.com link doesn't show any Pantene coupons. what am I doing wrong?

thanks.

I don't think you did anything wrong. It even disappeared from NothingElseMatters's link. Maybe the site took it down after reading fatwallet.

Great, just got 12 bottles, worked like a charm.. Will try again in pm.

Coupon has been pulled from the website. probably because of smash and grabbers. It was in PDF printable form but it's gone now.

Somebody please post the pdf!

Skipping 271 Messages...
Shygurl9387 said: We went on the Saturday that it ended, we hit up 6 targets in the RI and SouthEast MA areas and between me and my boyfriend we ended up with 450 bottles of shampoo, conditioner, etc and $300 in Target Gift Cards

Here's some of the pics, the conditioners had to go on a separate area because there was no more room on the table.These aren't all the pics because I had to disassemble and put away.

Shampoo & Styling Products Pic

Conditioners Pic

Another Conditioner Pic

mmm and now what r u gonna do with all that?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014