• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowe's Home Improvement has a MAJOR deal on Appliances for anyone who has family linked to the Military (Active or Veteran)

- Lowe's is offering 10% off Major Appliances on Memorial Day Weekend
- PLUS Veterans, Active Military and Immediate Family get an EXTRA 10% off
- Plus many Appliance Manufacturers are also running mail-in rebates
- Plus if you live in TEXAS you don't have to pay State Sales Tax on E-star Appliances

The Military deal can be used by immediate family members....so if you Dad, Mom, or sibling has been in the Military just have them give you a copy of their Military ID or Honorable Discharge papers....and you will get an extra 10% off.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Makes me want to buy another fridge just to get the 20% off. I wonder if you can stack another 10% coupon on it? I was shot down before trying to do a coupon after the 10% veteran discount.

dougneb said: Makes me want to buy another fridge just to get the 20% off. I wonder if you can stack another 10% coupon on it? I was shot down before trying to do a coupon after the 10% veteran discount.I got the same response when I was at Lowes today - wouldn't let me stack both discounts.

Free install on dishwashers, free delivery on appliances...

Yea, I might have to try for this, might even try a $10 off $25 coupon in the mix.

I just called my Lowes in Bear, DE. They said that the Appliances are already coming up at checkout at 10% off, and you should get the additional 10% off by using proof of military affiliation. GREEN for OP!!

Just got back from Lowe's - they will stack the two 10%.

Don't forget that Discover card is running 5% Cash Back for Home Improvement centers. Free for Discover members.

Bought a ceramic top GE range for $350 total...not bad since the list was $400 + tax.

I just got back, here is what I found out:

-they will stack the discounts, e-mail from the corporate office sent on Saturday states they will.
-Military 10% discount is NOT good on special-order items.

Lowe's would not back-order the item I wanted which was OOS at the local warehouse...their loss as I went to Home Depot and matched the deal.

They gave the normal 10% off appliances which they have running now and 10% military discount on top of that. Also a FAR delivery for my range which they had running anyway and a free install on my dishwasher which didn't need a rebate like at Lowe's.

I figured I saved a few bucks on tax and a rebate hassle and I am annoyed at Lowe's now also so they will continue to lose my business till I forget or they have another sale item I want... Or when I want to use another $10 off $25 coupon, which will be soon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014