• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
got my 4gb micro sdhc card today. i ordered on friday night they sent it out on monday (i live an hour away from where they shipped the card from, irvine CA, yet fedex decided my card needed to see memphis so thats why it took 2 days for my card to make a trip that takes about 40-45minutes to make by car) but hey, cant bitch about getting a card for less than half the price of what it costs at the local bestbuy.

Heck...My card was sitting in the Fedex local office for 3 days before they decided to deliver it this morning.

Thanks OP for a heck of a deal.

Great deal. Don't ignore the little bonus for spending $30 or more, either:

Free 1GB DataTraveler

Edit: Corrected link

My purchase was over $30, didn't notice this free gift. Anyone able to get this after the fact?

leiff said: My purchase was over $30, didn't notice this free gift. Anyone able to get this after the fact?

I just added a $40 8GB SDHC card to my cart to check, and the free 1GB DataTraveler was automatically added.

I'd definitely contact Kingston as soon as possible if your invoice doesn't show the DataTraveler. Let them know you ordered expecting the free gift, which you qualify for, and which they are still advertising.

Got mine yesterday already. Delivered to my front door. Thanks, OP.

Goy mine in record time. Works great. Thnaks OP.

Just stumbled upon this and was about to post...

I picked up 2gb Kinston Mobility Kit MBLY/2GB for $13. It's a 2gb MicroSD card with MiniSd adapter, SD adapter, and USB adapter.

Hopefully I can use in both my Sansa and my Treo.

I got mine yesterday thanks op! Looks like it gone up to $9 for the 2gb now.

I think that Buy.com offer someting that not so bad: 14,77$ including shipping for kingston 4gb traveller data.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014