• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kingston has the 2gb microsd card on sale for $8 plus free shipping. They also have the 4gb microsdhc card for $18.00 with free shipping.

2gb microsd card

4gb microsdhc

They also have lot of other flash card deals here:
LIST OF OTHER GREAT MEMORY DEALS

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Just stumbled upon this and was about to post...

I picked up 2gb Kinston Mobility Kit MBLY/2GB for $13. It's a 2gb Micro... (more)

Trinidon2k (Jul. 09, 2008 @ 7:04a) |

I got mine yesterday thanks op! Looks like it gone up to $9 for the 2gb now.

rjcpfisher (Jul. 09, 2008 @ 8:59a) |

I think that Buy.com offer someting that not so bad: 14,77$ including shipping for kingston 4gb traveller data.

Eleobloom (Jul. 28, 2008 @ 11:20a) |

Fixed link for 4GB for those experiencing a different price.

SDC/2GB-2ADP 2GB microSD w/ Adapters $7
Staff Summary

In for the 4GB SDHC MicroSD with the tinytiny USB reader and adapters for MiniSD and SD.

In for 2 2GB

Thanks OP! In for 2 x 2GB microSD

good deal, bought a 4gb

thankx, in for 2 x 2gb cards

In 4 a 4. Thanks!

Thanks in for 2 / 2gb

Thanks OP.

in 4 1 4gb microSDHC

Has the price gone up already on the 4 gig? I am seeing $22 in my shopping cart?

SDC4/4GB-2ADP 4GB microSDHC Class 4 w/2 Adapters $29.00 $22.00 $22.00
Product Amount: $22.00
Sales Tax: $1.80
Freight: $0.00
Grand Total: $23.80
Total Savings: $7.56

Thanks...going back in worked...in for two...of the 4 gig.

In for one 2GB.. thanks OP

teddychk said: Has the price gone up already on the 4 gig? I am seeing $22 in my shopping cart?

Keep trying, it was $22 for me as well so I tried again after a couple of minutes and it was back at $17. I just now checked it again and it shows $17 now.

grabbed one!
Thanks

You can also add a 1GB flash drive for $5.

Been waiting weeks for a good deal thanks OP... Green for you

You are right. It first showed $22 . I tried it again after a few min and it showed $17
Got 1. Thanks

Great deal!

In for a 2GB. Thanks OP!

All I am getting is $22

Thanks!!!!!

Perfect timing. 2 GB goes to Wii(hopefully it works w/ the adapter) and 4GB goes to free nuvi from Discover card deal.

Click on the link "LIST OF OTHER GREAT MEMORY DEALS" and go all the way down, you should still see it for $17.

I like this better -2GB microSD with 2 Adapters only $8.00

Link

pooplip said: All I am getting is $22

Did you read this?

THANK YOU for that tip. It worked! Infor 2x4gb

kmitchell said: pooplip said: All I am getting is $22

Did you read this?

I did read that and tried 20 times over the course of an hour but the "LIST OF OTHER GREAT MEMORY DEALS" link works great

I got a few cards. Thanks OP. These are awesome prices with no hassles.

thanks op needed a 2gb micro. damm tax

pooplip said: kmitchell said: pooplip said: All I am getting is $22

Did you read this?

I did read that and tried 20 times over the course of an hour but the "LIST OF OTHER GREAT MEMORY DEALS" link works great

You just have to keep trying. I just got one for $17.00. I waited a little while and the price changed.

kmitchell said: teddychk said: Has the price gone up already on the 4 gig? I am seeing $22 in my shopping cart?

Keep trying, it was $22 for me as well so I tried again after a couple of minutes and it was back at $17. I just now checked it again and it shows $17 now.

It's not that. The 2GB link has a promo code while the 4GB link does not. Click the 2GB link first to add the promo code to your session then click the 4GB link to reflect the promo price. Here's the revised links to add the promo code to the 4GB link:

http://shop.kingston.com/PartsInfo.asp?ktcpartno=SDC4/4GB-2ADP&promo=XD07PH

Thanks OP, in for 2.

Thanks OP, got a 1GB w/ 2 adapter for $4.31. Was going to pay $2.99 for just a microSD to miniSD adapter, since I already have a 2GB microSD card.

In for 1 4gb

Player said: The 2GB link has a promo code while the 4GB link does not. Click the 2GB link first to add the promo code to your session then click the 4GB link to reflect the promo price.

Ah...so that explains it, thanks for the clarification.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but a microsdhc will still require a sdhc-compatible reader in order to interface with a computer, right?

Great deal on the 2gb, in for 2. Thx OP

dragoon976 said: Correct me if I'm wrong, but a microsdhc will still require a sdhc-compatible reader in order to interface with a computer, right?

You just need an adapter which it comes with.

ILIKETATERS said:
You just need an adapter which it comes with.

Thanks, exactly what I needed to know.

LOL, how do you try again later? Hitting refresh? I must have hit it 20 times, it's always $22.00 for me.

Ordered from Kingston a few months back....Great site. Had the best price plus free shipping and it came in 2 days (across the country to boot!)

Skipping 80 Messages...
I think that Buy.com offer someting that not so bad: 14,77$ including shipping for kingston 4gb traveller data.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014