• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
hamanjohn said: In for 1 4gb

me too

ILIKETATERS said: dragoon976 said: Correct me if I'm wrong, but a microsdhc will still require a sdhc-compatible reader in order to interface with a computer, right?

You just need an adapter which it comes with.

It has an adapter to adapt it to full size SD. I believe you would still need a SDHC compatible device to write to it with your computer.

Player said: kmitchell said: teddychk said: Has the price gone up already on the 4 gig? I am seeing $22 in my shopping cart?

SDC4/4GB-2ADP 4GB microSDHC Class 4 w/2 Adapters $29.00 $22.00 $22.00
Product Amount: $22.00
Sales Tax: $1.80
Freight: $0.00
Grand Total: $23.80
Total Savings: $7.56

Keep trying, it was $22 for me as well so I tried again after a couple of minutes and it was back at $17. I just now checked it again and it shows $17 now.

It's not that. The 2GB link has a promo code while the 4GB link does not. Click the 2GB link first to add the promo code to your session then click the 4GB link to reflect the promo price. Here's the revised links to add the promo code to the 4GB link:

http://www.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?afsrc=1&url=http://shop.kingston.com/PartsInfo.asp?ktcpartno=SDC4/4GB-2ADP&promo=XD07PH

Thanks Player, your link worked. In for the SDHC 4GB! And of course, thanks OP.

I have read entire thread 20 times and I still get $22.

GWBush said: LOL, how do you try again later? Hitting refresh? I must have hit it 20 times, it's always $22.00 for me.

I am at work so I just checked this morning and it was $22.00. I emailed the offer to one of my friends, he emailed me about 2 hours later thanking me telling me he got one for $17.00. So I went and checked back and it was at $17.00 again.

Thanks OP and aaa3. I got the 2GB microSD with 2 adapters for $8.00 with free shipping.

NB: I had to add the 2GB (the one for $7.00 posted by OP) and then remove it from the cart to get the price down from $11.00 to $8.00, for the one with 2 adapters.

aaa3 said: I like this better -2GB microSD with 2 Adapters only $8.00

Link

I edited the post with the promo included. It should be good now.

Will these work with the new verizon BB pearl?

Picked a 2gig up. Thanks!

In for 2 2GB cards with 2 adapters for $16 shipped. Hotness!!!

in for a 2GB...thanks OP!

Thanks OP, tax is a scam by the man.

In for the 2gb...thanks OP!

in for a 2gb, free 3 day fedex!

good find op

Thx OP! Got one 2gb msd and one 4gb msdhc

Ordered two 2 gigs. Thanks OP. These work great in the R4DS cartridge for the Nintendo DS.

Will this work in cell phone?

I'm considering purchasing this:
FCR-ML

then getting an SD card instead of getting a flash drive. I just wonder why not more people do this since it seems to give more flexibility (no need to carry around an SD card reader). Are there disadvantages to this? performance perhaps?

how does kingston compare to palm memory or pny? anyone have favorites and why?

4GB is $18 now shipped.

ok i bit too.

in for 2 of the 2GB

noANANDforme said: how does kingston compare to palm memory or pny? anyone have favorites and why?
Kingston and Sandisk are my favorites simply because I have not ever had problems with either. I have had issues with pny and especially some generics.

When using in my music phone, I found PNY cards to sound better than kingston. Does this sound crazy?
I'm still wondering if this is micro sd card size for cell phone, thanks.

They just changed several of the prices it looks like. Every one I've checked shows a higher price than the list shows when you select or add to basket.

EDIT: Ah, I see. need reload list page and get another server I guess. Then the list links you to other prices.

I just got a voicemail from Kingston saying they can't ship the order. It's too late today to call and find out why. I hope others do not get the same call.

EDIT.

Ok, they're on Pacific time so I called and they said they just wanted to verify my address. So, other than one of the items I ordered not being in stock, everything should be cool.

Thanks, needed one for my new MP3

leiff said: When using in my music phone, I found PNY cards to sound better than kingston. Does this sound crazy?

Yes. It's digital media - bits are either on or off. (Yes, you can have occasional read errors, but you'd have to experience an astronomical rate for this to be audible, which would likely cause totally unreadable corrupted files.)

leiff said: When using in my music phone, I found PNY cards to sound better than kingston. Does this sound crazy?

No, you do
There is no difference in sound quality on a card. Either it works or doesn't.

They do!!! For the Kingston, you should try getting monster cables and bose speakers for better sound...

Thanks op. Got 2

MarksManB said: leiff said: When using in my music phone, I found PNY cards to sound better than kingston. Does this sound crazy?

They do!!! For the Kingston, you should try getting monster cables and bose speakers for better sound...

I suppose your in the catagory that would be incredulous to my claim. I was surprised too, but tried them both side by side. This was with a PNY and kingston 1GB moduale on my original chocolate phone. Go figure.

leiff said: MarksManB said: leiff said: When using in my music phone, I found PNY cards to sound better than kingston. Does this sound crazy?

I suppose your in the catagory that would be incredulous to my claim. I was surprised too, but tried them both side by side. This was with a PNY and kingston 1GB moduale on my original chocolate phone. Go figure.

yeah yeah right...

Thanks OP, in for 1 2gb with 2 adapters and 1 2gb with 1 adapter, $16 with tax to CA

THANKS OP!!! in for
2 SDC4/4GB-2ADP 4GB microSDHC Class 4 w/2 Adapters $18.00 Ea.

Product Total: $36.00
Tax: $1.80
Freight: $0.00
Grand Total: $37.80

great deal! got a 2gb

Thanks, OP.... in for 3x2gb....

grabbed a 2gb for 8.52 shipped, thanks op

woo hoo.....my order has shipped.

clar said: woo hoo.....my order has shipped.
Ditto. Estimated delivery Monday.
OM

Thanks, needed one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014