• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
GuP said: Will these work with the new verizon BB pearl?

The Pearl 1 and Pearl 2 both support MicroSD. The pearl 2 supports up to 8GB. I dont know the limit on the Pearl 1.

off topic...
bought 2gb for nds m3 simply
getting an error...couldnt find ds menu dat
read up on it...people saying that i need to update new firmware and something about kernal software
and most of my searches are r4
i am still lost...could it be the microsd card?
i need basic detailed step by step instructions if there is a way to get this working
please help me out...thx

Thank you. in for one.

Bastards just changed the price AFTER I added it to my cart and it updated my cart during checkout. 2gb is now $10.

Strange why the price keeps changing a dollar or two at a time.

mikieatton said: Ordered two 2 gigs. Thanks OP. These work great in the R4DS cartridge for the Nintendo DS.

My daughter loves her DS with the R4.

does anyone know what class the 2GB card is (SDC/2GB)?

cool. thanks OP.

I was trying to buy the same microsd 4gb (Kingston) from Buy.com. They have it for $19.97 shipped (i don't think they add tax for shipping to CA, but I might be wrong).

Kingston charges tax for shipping to CA. However, the grand total is still cheaper than Buy.com

I am in.

In for 2 2Gb's. My camera is very happy.
Thx OP.

Just ordered 2 2GB for $7 each. Thanks.

Yep, price dropped to $7 for the 2gb microsd cards...free shipping.

I checked my order status is BACKORDERED. Does anyone have their order been shipped out already?

I ordered one of each yesterday. My 2GB one shipped yesterday and my 4GB card will ship on 6-30 per their website.

in for a 4gb micro sdhc with the 2 adapters for 22bux with tax and free fed ex 3day ship. good deal on a 4gb microsd. its gonna go great with my new SERO centro coming in next week.

clar said: woo hoo.....my order has shipped.

Ordered on 6/25. Shipped on 6/26. Received on 6/27.

It was sent from CA to MD via FedEx Express Saver. I have no clue how fast that driver was driving.

im going for the 4gig for my Nintendo DS Lite! I have the NDSTT Card which In my opinion is better than the R4. As a newbie, this chip doesn't need you to manually boot or anything and it is programmed to function as many gig a micro sd card has to offer.

can anyone confirm the 18 price (4gb) is still active after clearing your cookies? thanks.

Tried this morning, got the message below when I tried to check out.The service is not currently available due to maintenance. Please try again later. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Had the same problems all Sunday morning, afternoon, early evening.

Tried again later that night and it was working again.

got mine at house nice 2gb micro.

In for 4 on backorder.. Green for the thread.. Thanks..

thehardestroad said: In for 4 on backorder.. Green for the thread.. Thanks..

Just an FYI. I ordered the 4GB last Friday and it showed that it was on back order with an estimated shipping date of June 30, 2008. I checked my order today and it actually shipped out on Friday.

Thanks for the update

EDIT: Just got via email.. Availability: Approx:7/ 2/ 08

Hopefully I will post this proper..

If you don't need the 2nd adapter, you can save another $2 on the 4GB SD Microcard..

4GB SD Microcard w/1 Adapter

Also, they are having Computer Memory at very good prices..

Here is an example of their deal for my computer

thanks in for 2 - 2gb

Does anybody have problem with the capacity?
I just received my 2gb one. After I put it in my card reader, my computer prompted me to format the card. However, the capacity is only 958M. Is this right? Or I did something wrong.
The card is labeled as 2GB though.

Updated the driver, and everything looks fine now.

Thanks. Good price.

Can I PM @ Best Bye store ?

Thanks OP... IN for 2

It seems they raised the price back (or cut back on the discount) to $21 for 4GB.

plchan said: It seems they raised the price back (or cut back on the discount) to $21 for 4GB.

Keep checking it, by refreshing your page, as their prices keep changing.. one min my Dell's Memory was $30 for 1 gig, the next they had it at $25

got my 4gb micro sdhc card today. i ordered on friday night they sent it out on monday (i live an hour away from where they shipped the card from, irvine CA, yet fedex decided my card needed to see memphis so thats why it took 2 days for my card to make a trip that takes about 40-45minutes to make by car) but hey, cant bitch about getting a card for less than half the price of what it costs at the local bestbuy.

Heck...My card was sitting in the Fedex local office for 3 days before they decided to deliver it this morning.

Thanks OP for a heck of a deal.

Great deal. Don't ignore the little bonus for spending $30 or more, either:

Free 1GB DataTraveler

Edit: Corrected link

My purchase was over $30, didn't notice this free gift. Anyone able to get this after the fact?

leiff said: My purchase was over $30, didn't notice this free gift. Anyone able to get this after the fact?

I just added a $40 8GB SDHC card to my cart to check, and the free 1GB DataTraveler was automatically added.

I'd definitely contact Kingston as soon as possible if your invoice doesn't show the DataTraveler. Let them know you ordered expecting the free gift, which you qualify for, and which they are still advertising.

Got mine yesterday already. Delivered to my front door. Thanks, OP.

Goy mine in record time. Works great. Thnaks OP.

Just stumbled upon this and was about to post...

I picked up 2gb Kinston Mobility Kit MBLY/2GB for $13. It's a 2gb MicroSD card with MiniSd adapter, SD adapter, and USB adapter.

Hopefully I can use in both my Sansa and my Treo.

I got mine yesterday thanks op! Looks like it gone up to $9 for the 2gb now.

I think that Buy.com offer someting that not so bad: 14,77$ including shipping for kingston 4gb traveller data.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.