Hometown Buffet $5.99 Breakfast on Labor Day

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those that love buffets (and I know we've got a mixed FW crowd), get as much as you can eat on Labor Day for $5.99

Locations

Breakfast Menu

Great way to fill up before heading out for Labor Day sales followed by a BBQ :-P

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hello E-Club Members,

We sent our Labor Day message on Thursday, August 28th.
We would like to clarify, as stated in the coupon, the
breakfast price of $5.99 applies only to the breakfast
meal on Labor Day.

We apologize for any confusion on this offer and hope
to see you dining with us on Labor Day.

Coupon

They have coupons in almost every Sunday that's good for this same special anytime. Still a good deal though, get there about 10 or so and you can eat breakfast and then lunch when they change over at 10:30.

BTW it's buy one at regular price and get one at $5.99. See the scanned coupon.

They have coupons in almost every Sunday that's good for this same special anytime. Still a good deal though, get there about 10 or so and you can eat breakfast and then lunch when they change over at 10:30.

Brilliant!

thank you

this buffet is terrible

JamManXC said: this buffet is terrible
My son says his dorm food is like going to hometown buffet 3 times a day....

Hometown is no gourmet grazing that's for sure. But, this offer also has an option for kids to eat free on Labor Day.

Sorry I didn't include coupon in the title, it wasn't clear to me at first until I got that 2nd e-mail, hence including the image in my update post.

HomerJ said: BTW it's buy one at regular price and get one at $5.99. See the scanned coupon.

These guys seem to make a habit of posting misleading coupons. Even their "clarification" e-mail didn't bother to point this out.

Whoopee! Going to the hog trough on Labor Day.

From the coupon, it seems to me that you can come back for dinner on Labor day after you pay for breakfast.

How's the bacon at your local buffet? That makes all the difference between an awful buffet and a good one.

$5.99 plus $4 gas

I like old country buffet better than hometown.Its' a deal for that price, if you want gourmet foods, dont go to buffet place, go to hotel restaurant! thats price you will get according to what you get

I like old country buffet better than hometown.Its' a deal for that price, if you want gourmet foods, dont go to buffet place, go to hotel restaurant! thats price you will get according to what you get

heedman said: For those that love buffets (and I know we've got a mixed FW crowd), get as much as you can eat on Labor Day for $5.99

Locations

Breakfast Menu

Great way to fill up before heading out for Labor Day sales followed by a BBQ :-P

OP - Your Title is inaccurate and should be changed to state (at the end)"...for each FULL PRICE breakfast ordered"

mdaily said: $5.99 plus $4 gas

idiot

bryan305 said: mdaily said: $5.99 plus $4 gasidiotYeah, everyone knows that gas is included with the meal.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said: bryan305 said: mdaily said: $5.99 plus $4 gasidiotYeah, everyone knows that gas is included with the meal.

*rimshot*

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014