• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Macy's having a "One Day Sale" on Friday, September 5 and Saturday, September 6 (figures).

Morning specials both days till 1PM. Extra 50% off of Fashion,Collection, Designer, Dress,Sleep & Robe, Juniors,Designer Underwear[men], and Kids Clearance.
Extra 40% off of Home,Jewelry and Handbag Clearance.
Extra 20% off of Fine Jewelry Clearance.
All Men's Rack Shoe Clearance $29.99
Clearance Pants $14.99
Ladies Rack Shoe Clearance 30%-70% off +Extra 15% off
Bra Clearance extra 20% off
Buy 2 Bras get 2 on the spot
SOme Morning Specials:
Karen Scott Mason in Black or Marlo in Brown $17.50[after 1PM $23.99]
Oval link Diamond Accent bracelet $29.99[$50]
Sapphire and diamond accent cross pendant $24.99[$40]
All Clearance neckwear $9.99[$14.99]
Presto 22" jumbo griddle with a slide out drip tray and cool touch base $19.99[$34.99]
White Elements 41-pc dinnerware set $39.99[$49.99]
There are many more but I need to cut short here as I need to leave.

Some stores take copy depends upon the cashier. Though you should be able to get a circular from your store if you go sometime next week and request for one (not available on the sale day). Also on or a day before the sale day you should be able to find coupon on Macy's website too. That will be acceptable in store.

$10 off $25 coupon

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
How to do it:

1] Went to the Macy's website
2] Clicked on the link that says "this week in stores", located towards the bo... (more)

treeplant (Sep. 04, 2008 @ 9:17a) |

ty - didn't know this as well - and thanks for the linkoupon!

MISURICK (Sep. 04, 2008 @ 11:09a) |

BrianGa (Sep. 05, 2008 @ 5:29p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how it can be one day sale if it is from Friday to Sunday??

xamax said: how it can be one day sale if it is from Friday to Sunday??

00:01 hrs friday to 00:01 hrs saturday...Its 2 days cos of 1 second crossover to saturday.

wow 2 hrs already and nobody has said "Maycs coupons suck blah blah blah"

SleekWallet said: wow 2 hrs already and nobody has said "Maycs coupons suck blah blah blah"

Maycs coupons suck blah blah blah

Macy's suck - blah blah blah

Life sucks - blah blah blah

iceui2 said: Life sucks - blah blah blah

there is a fine line between "sucks" and "suck" - don't get any ideas

can we print the coupon or does it have to be from a newspaper?

youwinuyen said: can we print the coupon or does it have to be from a newspaper?

Well technically, you have to get a "real" coupon. But I'm sure nobody will care if you just print one out.

iceui2 said: youwinuyen said: can we print the coupon or does it have to be from a newspaper?

Well technically, you have to get a "real" coupon. But I'm sure nobody will care if you just print one out.

it may not scan @ the register

MISURICK said: it may not scan @ the register

Just tell them to input the code manually. I've done it many times.

Friday is the "preview day," whereas Saturday is the actual "one-day sale." As far as the coupon goes, it's definately YMMV as to which locations and/or associates will take them.

there's a link to a printable coupon in Macy's circular if you go to their website. for all the lazy people, here's the link:

Macy's $10 off $25 Coupon

treeplant said: there's a link to a printable coupon in Macy's circular if you go to their website. for all the lazy people, here's the link:

Macy's $10 off $25 Coupon

ty! and got two in the mail today - front page of a sales catalog - good luck!

not valid on shoes.

damn!

where do you click on the Macy's website to get to their circular with the coupon? I know you posted the coupon link, but I just wanted to know how to do it so I can find it myself next time. Thanks.

where do you click on the Macy's website to get to their circular with the coupon? I know you posted the coupon link, but I just wanted to know how to do it so I can find it myself next time. Thanks.

MISURICK said: iceui2 said: Life sucks - blah blah blah

there is a fine line between "sucks" and "suck" - don't get any ideas

its actually a squiggly line

ooh i remember this last year.

now to buy some more boxers.

naturious said: where do you click on the Macy's website to get to their circular with the coupon? I know you posted the coupon link, but I just wanted to know how to do it so I can find it myself next time. Thanks.

How to do it:

2] Clicked on the link that says "this week in stores", located towards the bottom of the webpage under "OUR STORES"
3] Inputted my zip code, which brought up the virtual ad
4] Towards the bottom of the virtual ad, it says "CLICK HERE for $10 to spend on a $25 purchase!"

treeplant said: naturious said: where do you click on the Macy's website to get to their circular with the coupon? I know you posted the coupon link, but I just wanted to know how to do it so I can find it myself next time. Thanks.

How to do it:

2] Clicked on the link that says "this week in stores", located towards the bottom of the webpage under "OUR STORES"
3] Inputted my zip code, which brought up the virtual ad
4] Towards the bottom of the virtual ad, it says "CLICK HERE for $10 to spend on a $25 purchase!"

ty - didn't know this as well - and thanks for the linkoupon!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014