• 145 6 78
  • Page
  • Text Only
Does anybody know when Kohl's will have its next 30% off promotion? Before Christmas?

I am waiting for too

I am waiting for too

Historically the next one should start either the 16th or 17 through the 24th.

updated codes feb 5
save15feb 15% off
HOME50FREE free shipping over $50

(there may be other 15% off codes, but only one is really necessary.)

Kohls 30% on Kohls charge card

Code: KCTAKE30

Last Chance! FREE Standard Shipping when you spend $75 or more! Just enter Promo Code FREE75 at checkout. Surcharges still apply.
FREE75

11am-4pm EST today only.
Save an EXTRA 20% when you spend $100 or more.
FEB20EST
-or-
Or save an EXTRA 15% on any purchase.
FEB15EST

pecanpie said: Last Chance! FREE Standard Shipping when you spend $75 or more! Just enter Promo Code FREE75 at checkout. Surcharges still apply.
FREE75

11am-4pm EST today only.
Save an EXTRA 20% when you spend $100 or more.
FEB20EST
-or-
Or save an EXTRA 15% on any purchase.
FEB15EST

the codes are working now!

ryan007 said: Kohls 30% on Kohls charge card

Code: KCTAKE30

and if you don't have a kolh's card, you can use NEW1729 for 10% off.
plus free shipping over $75 right now.

MVC4FREE FREE Shipping, No Minimum.

NEW430 for 10% off through 2/20.

YOURGIFT 20% off (as of right now, no kolh's charge needed.)
SAVEBIG 20% off when you buy $100 or more.

free shipping over $100

I found a 15% off coupon code, but could not find a free ship code. If someone has a free ship code please post as shipping costs kill the deals.

what is the 15% code?

The 15% code is FEBSAVINGS. It should work but no free ship code so it kills any good deals. There are some really good clearance items in store, just picked up an Adidas Notre Dame jersey regular price of $75, for $7.50. Also had Jerry Garcia ties also marked at 90% off. Plus was able to get an additional 15% off.

COUPON CODES:
SAVEBIG for 20% off over $100 if you do not have a Kohl's Card
MVC365 (Kohls Charge) 15% Valid through 3/2/10
Free ship with $75 or more (after coupons): SHIPNSAVE

upcoming deals:

code: GRAND30 Kohl's charge customers 30% off ... 3/3-3/10
Kohl's Cash $10 for every $50 you spend 3/3-3/7

Kohl's 30% off with Kohl's charge 3/3-3/10

$10 for every $50 you spend March 3rd thru March 7th

MARCH30 is the code for 30% off from March 3rd-10th

Free Shipping on Your Order when Using Kohl's Credit Card.

code: FUN2BMVC (thx to klains)

I already added these to my Kohls thread HERE as well, but here are some more codes:
MVCSAVINGS for 15% off (Kohl's Charge) March 11-23
SHOPPING15 for 15% off March 19-21

uafgrad said: I already added these to my Kohls thread HERE as well, but here are some more codes:
MVCSAVINGS for 15% off (KC) March 11-23

Kohl's cc only????

pecanpie said: uafgrad said: I already added these to my Kohls thread HERE as well, but here are some more codes:
MVCSAVINGS for 15% off (KC) March 11-23

Kohl's cc only????

For one of them, yes. That is why I put KC. I guess I will edit my post to write it out in full so people will understand that better.

One more:
MYMVC15 15% with Kohls Card now through March 23

And another one:
JUST4U 20% off March 12 and 13

20% off, no Kohls charge required. Friday and Saturday only, exp 3/13
JUST4U

SHOPPING15 for 15% off March 19-21 (everyone)

VALID TODAY ONLY

MARCH20EDT 20% off $100 or more from 11:00am-4:00pm EDT

MARCH20CDT 20% off $100 or more from 12:00am-5:00pm EDT

MARCH20MDT 20% off $100 or more from 1:00am-6:00pm EDT

MARCH20PDT 20% off $100 or more from 2:00pm-7:00pm EDT

I have some Kohl's Cash that i need to use. Does anyone have B&M coupon instead of online? thanks.

Is there a free shipping code that someone could post.

jqtan said: I have some Kohl's Cash that i need to use. Does anyone have B&M coupon instead of online? thanks.

Here is a printable 15% off:

LINK
Valid March 19-21

SAVE30KC 30% off 3/24-3/31 (with Kohl's Card)

None of the codes in the quick summary work for me.

UseTheForceJesus said: None of the codes in the quick summary work for me.

Yeah, I think that is the drawback of this post. The OP is not keeping it up to date.

uafgrad said: UseTheForceJesus said: None of the codes in the quick summary work for me.

Yeah, I think that is the drawback of this post. The OP is not keeping it up to date.

Yeah Kohls sucks balls. They denied me for a Kohls Charge card even though I got approved for a Schwab Card.

APPAREL20 20% off kid's and men's apparel through March 23
PRINTABLE for same coupon

Is there a free ship code that will go with the new 30% off sale coupon that starts tomorrow? In the past 30% offs there were a FS code. If someone has one pleease post.

fgld73 said: Is there a free ship code that will go with the new 30% off sale coupon that starts tomorrow? In the past 30% offs there were a FS code. If someone has one pleease post.

I think one will come out later tonight....

uafgrad said: fgld73 said: Is there a free ship code that will go with the new 30% off sale coupon that starts tomorrow? In the past 30% offs there were a FS code. If someone has one pleease post.

Shipping is free for order over $75. Is it possible to get the order above $75 with something expensive and later return it to store without paying shipping?

Thush said: uafgrad said: fgld73 said: Is there a free ship code that will go with the new 30% off sale coupon that starts tomorrow? In the past 30% offs there were a FS code. If someone has one pleease post.

Shipping is free for order over $75. Is it possible to get the order above $75 with something expensive and later return it to store without paying shipping?

Got my order over $75 and still see shipping charges. No special surcharge items and subtotal was still over $75 after 30% discount.

Argh...

lmpala said: Thush said: uafgrad said: fgld73 said: Is there a free ship code that will go with the new 30% off sale coupon that starts tomorrow? In the past 30% offs there were a FS code. If someone has one pleease post.

Got my order over $75 and still see shipping charges. No special surcharge items and subtotal was still over $75 after 30% discount.

Argh...

Has to be over $75 before tax (meaning tax cannot be part of the $75).

SAVE100V10% off orders over $75 when you pay with Visa. Expires 4/3

GRAND15 15% off (with Kohl's Card). Expires 4/3

NEW6381 10% off

Valid for rest of today only:

BIGSALE15 15% off online order
BIGSAVINGS 20% off online order when you spend $100 or more

plus FREESHIP75 for free shipping when you spend $75 (after all discounts taken) or more

Does not state that use of a Kohl's Charge is required.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014