• 1 2 3458
  • Page
  • Text Only
TM1 said: Free shipping with a $100 purchase - code AFFSHIP8 expires 10/31/08

Just tried this on some toys, no go
We're sorry, the Promo Code AFFSHIP8 cannot be applied to the product(s) in your shopping bag. (This could be because the product is not eligible for discounts or the Promo Code is only valid on specified product(s).) Please check the offer for details. Or, simply Checkout.

Free shipping w/ coupon code: MVC8853 (Kohls CARD HOLDERS ONLY) Expires: Nov 05 11:59 PM PT

10% off Storewide Coupon Code: HOLIDAY4770 Expires: Nov 12

Dwynne said: TM1 said: 30% off code when using Kolhs charge.
Code: HOLIDAY30
Good Nov. 5-12 only.

So you swipe the code from this thread without giving credit then get that thread locked?

I think "official" threads are stupid and egotistical.

Dennis
They serve a very useful purpose.

Dwynne said: I think "official" threads are stupid and egotistical.

Dennis
my, but that's a generalization, are you always so negative?

This thread is an easy way to consolidate codes for a store like Kohls that changes them constantly, and it's a lot better than spamming the forum with posts containing codes that may or may not still be valid - sorting thru those when shopping is a trial and error crap shoot.... then there is the never ending re-posts for 2 weeks every time someone "discovers" there is a 30% off code.

This is an easy way for everyone to contribute to simple deal hunting.....and isn't that what FW is all about?

Let's try to keep things positive and helpful rather than negative and corrosive.

I love the "official" threads, needed the 30% off code & knew right where to look!

MVC7935 working for free shipping with Kohls card. (corrected)

mizer1 said: MVC7953 working for free shipping with Kohls card.

Does not work for me

mizer1 said: MVC7953 working for free shipping with Kohls card.

Ah, found the correct one: MVC7935. You swapped the last two digits

Sorry - yep now its known all over the web I have Dyslexia!

ahh, free shipping code showing expired for me...bummer

MVC2540 is working for free shipping

fwuserks said: MVC2540 is working for free shipping

Thank you sooo much, didn't see that code...worked for me!! Thanks again!

Just used today : code mvc1860 for free shipping (Ripped from SD) code expires 11-15-08. Stacked it with code HOLIDAY30 for 30% off (code expires 11-12-08) and don't forget the 2% FatCash. Thanks to all who posted the previous free shipping code that expired on 11-8-08 as I used that one too.

Correction: free shipping code: MVC1860 expires 11-15-08. Sorry for the goof.

20% off $100 or more exp: 11/16: HOLIDAY20

10% off 11/13 to 11/26: HOLIDAY338

I have some Kohls dealpass giftcards I want to use..
If the system allows you to use BOTH a gift card and their charge card...do you get the "charge card members only" discount??

I want to sign up for their charge card for their discounts but want to also use my giftcards..even if I only pay half of the total with the gc's.

---------------
Nevermind..called them about my online charge application (apparently they suspend your application forever b/c the online form doesn't have a "driver's license" field which is required for processing)

anyway.. any member discounts shows up on the statement. So NO to my question.
just posting in case anyone is in the same situation.

pixellic said: called them about my online charge application (apparently they suspend your application forever b/c the online form doesn't have a "driver's license" field which is required for processing).
so they're denying you of a card because you've applied once but never got turned down because of their site error?

HOLIDAY20 for 20% off, expires 11/19.

Any one got 30% off code , I am looking to buy that dyson ......

Ebates gives 4% for Kohls

15% off - YOUR15EXTRA
valid: 11/21 - 11/22 Power Shopping Sale

Any current valid free ship and discount codes? I have a few items from clearance I want to buy.

Free shipping code MVC5657

For Kohls card holders:

15% code good thru 11/30, NOV15PICK

HOLIDAY7879 or holiday3416

10% Savings on all Orders for all customers

Don't forget - free shipping on orders over $100 today. If you aren't happy, you simply return it to a Kohl's store... :hint hint:

BF sales are supposedly only going on until 4am Eastern (3am Central, 1am Pacific) online...

Here's another NOVMVC for 15% till 11/30

New Kohls Coupons:

10% off for non Kohls CC customers - Holiday7879 or Holiday7978

Free Shipping for Kohls CC customers - MVC7971

15% off for Kohls CC Customers - NOV15PICK

Expires: Unknown

Kohls - After Thanksgiving Sale + Free Shipping + $10 Kohl's Cash for Every $50 Spent

Kohl's is having an After Thanksgiving Sale with over 300 specials available today only. Kohl's card holders can use the coupon code to get free shipping. Also for every $50 you spend you'll get $10 in Kohl's cash to use on a future purchase.

Kohls Coupon: MVC5657 - Expires: 11/28/2008

Does anybody know when Kohl's will have its next 30% off promotion? Thanks
T&J

TracyandJack said: Does anybody know when Kohl's will have its next 30% off promotion? Thanks
T&J

They usually have it once a month. According to the last one, it's not far off.

30% off code when using Kolhs charge.
Code: HOLIDAY30
Good Nov. 5-12 only.

Code: SPECIAL15 15 percent off, DEC 5 and 6,

TracyandJack said: Does anybody know when Kohl's will have its next 30% off promotion? Thanks
T&J
Guessing it'll be soon after the current $10 Kohls Kash GCs expire (which expire, IIRC, on Saturday).

Keep my fingers crossed for 30% off next week!

11 AM - 4 PM TODAY ONLY

Take an extra 15% off: code TICKTOCK15

I dont waste my time with 15%, always hold out for the 30%

Anyone ever try getting the difference in %age if a 30% comes out, say, next week and you purchase today using 15%?

Kohl's 30% off code MY30OFF

Good 12/16-12/24

Johnnyma45 said: Anyone ever try getting the difference in %age if a 30% comes out, say, next week and you purchase today using 15%?
usually the 30% coupon comes out to be cheaper or the same compared to their different 15% off sales.
i personally haven't noticed or bought one item that has actually been more when purchased through 30% vs different 15% off sales. however, alot of times during the 30% off sales, stuff are oos so you have to weigh in to consider if that extra 15% is better or not, especially if it may equal to the same price because of the different sales every few days.

Still need the free shipping !

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.