• Page
  • Text Only
Dec 11 -13

15% off - buysave15

Spend $100 and get 20% off and free shipping - savetwenty

TM1 said: Dec 11 -13

15% off - buysave15

Spend $100 and get 20% off and free shipping - savetwenty

Plus: get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent. Online or in store.

I bought just over $100 worth using the 20% off code on 12/11.

Now though, it seems that the 30% off code [code MY30OFF Good 12/16-12/24] is a better deal.

Is it possible to stack free ship on top of the MY30OFF code? Or is there free ship to store?

Also, does Kohls allow price adjustment, if not, can I return the whole purchase at the store? That way I'd just purchase again with the 30% code.

Thanks TPW81! Now we can wait for some Kohl's deals 12/16 onwards.
TPW81 said: Kohl's 30% off code MY30OFF

Good 12/16-12/24

Edit by Moderator: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

Is it possible to use discount codes in the BM store?

WHEN does anyone think there will NOT be codes..for them to
CLAIM , lowest price, best of season.. this is non stop
all the time , everyday of year!!!!!!!!!!!

mmyk72 said: Is it possible to use discount codes in the BM store?
no. Kohls usually sends ad circulars with a peel away sticker that has a random % off, 15 20 30. if you forget to bring your Kohls circular and you are a Kohls card customer, the cashier will slip you a scratch off where you'll get a random 15 20 30% off.

mmyk72 said: I bought just over $100 worth using the 20% off code on 12/11.

Now though, it seems that the 30% off code [code MY30OFF Good 12/16-12/24] is a better deal.

Is it possible to stack free ship on top of the MY30OFF code? Or is there free ship to store?

Also, does Kohls allow price adjustment, if not, can I return the whole purchase at the store? That way I'd just purchase again with the 30% code.

Kohl's allows a maximum of 2 codes on their web purchases so yes, you can stack a free shipping (presuming one is available) with the 30% off code. Kohl's has price adjustments only in b&m. Kohls does not offer a cancel order policy. if a previous order was placed, you can only continue to let the items ship and than return in store or by mail.

If you are buying today (12/15) and need a code then you can use "mynew15" if you have a Kohl's charge. I know it's a little limiting and that the 30% kicks in tomorrow - but there is a 2 day sale on jewelry that ends today and I used it to pick up a nice gift for the wife.

Still looking for the free shipping code !

MVC4816 (tested 12/15/08 - possible exp 12/19)
Free Shipping

This stacked with a 15% off.

c0nfused said: mmyk72 said: I bought just over $100 worth using the 20% off code on 12/11.

Kohl's allows a maximum of 2 codes on their web purchases so yes, you can stack a free shipping (presuming one is available) with the 30% off code. Kohl's has price adjustments only in b&m. Kohls does not offer a cancel order policy. if a previous order was placed, you can only continue to let the items ship and than return in store or by mail.

Actually, you can call the 1-866 customer service line for items bought on-line. They will process a price adjustment for up to two weeks after the initial purchase. They say that the amount is total amount though. So if item was $10 -15%, you initial purchase would be considered $8.50. I've found that CSR's actually handle this differently some go with $8.50 while others $10. YMMV.

Reminder: MY30OFF starts working today. Free ship over $75.

What codes can be used without a Kohls card? can't seem to get discount on $hit.

Use code HOLIDAY2473 for non-Kohl's card holders for 10% off...

Stack MVC4816 for free shipping with MY30OFF for 30% off.

Anyone have a 10 or 15 percent off coupon that can be stacked with the current 30% "MY30OFF" code, when placing an order online?

I've already tried the following ones with no luck:

EXTRA15OFF
NEW7274
NEW8567
HOLIDAY2473
MVCSAVENOW
KCCARD15

Thanks!

I just stacked the 30% with free shipping (MVC4816) and it worked great. Ended up getting a Cuisinart Grind 'n Brew coffee maker for $52 shipped incl tax. Definitely good deal as the list price is $119 and the best I have been able to find of late is in the $75 range.

Thanks for the help!

Thanks for the 30% off and free shipping codes.

Extra 40% off select toys w/ coupon code: EXTRASAVING Expires: Dec 24

15% off with coupon code: EXTRA15OFF (Kohls CARD HOLDERS ONLY) Expires: Dec 24

free shipping and 30% off worked fine today after applying and receiving a Kohls card online. Quick and easy, thanks

hi
are there any free shipping codes,
thanks
donna

Free shipping code: MVC1020
- works as of now.

gabendonna said: hi
are there any free shipping codes,
thanks
donna

Code Holiday8714 works for 10% off of those who do no have (and do not want) a Kohl's credit card.

Enjoy 10% off your next Kohls.com purchase now through December 31st. (This is for everyone, not just Kohl's card holders)
Promo code: HOLIDAY8714
Hope someone can use this.
Too bad there is no free shipping code for non-card users.
They do have free shipping if you purchase over $75 though.

(EDIT: I searched this topic for this code before posting and came up with nothing... then of course after I post... the post just above mine is the same code! Go figure, LOL!
Oh well, at least I got to play with some smiley faces, hehe.)

I had order Pandigital frame using 30%off and today I checked the website, the price of the frame is further $20 down.

Called the customer service and she was happy to issue the price adjustment (within 14 days).

If you purchased something in the last 14 days, it may be worth to check the price today.

Remember, today is the last day for 30%off promo, so you have to call TODAY, if you want price adjustment.

Code JOY15 gets you 15% off from 12/25 to 12/27

MVC6535 free shipping, I used it this morning and yesterday on the babygear items

thanx 4 the FS code

Kohls is having a clearance sale with 60-80% off clothing, shoes, bed and bath items, and more. Shipping is $0.99 on every item. See below for free shipping code w/Kohls card.

Kohls credit card holders can get an extra 15% off with online coupon KCCARD15.

If you do not have a Kohls card you can still get an extra 10% off with online coupon NEW7246.

Use MVC4614 for free shipping

Expires: Unknown

Any idea if there is a new 30% off promo running now soon? I have some new stuff to purchase; however, didn't have the cash last week to get everything I needed.

extra 10% off your order with coupon code: HOLIDAY6608 (Exp 1/6).

Does someone have a free shipping code they could post, I tried MVC4614 and it is no longer valid. Also, if you have a 15% code also post that. The one listed earlier (kccard15) has expired.

Slightly OT - just thought I'd post here in case people didn't subscribe to the other threads.

For those of you who received Kohls Cash via email, some people got 2 emails. I got two emails with two different coupons. You can tell because the pin code is different and the UPC code is different. Both of the coupons work, so that doubles your Kohls cash. The coupons expire today. Sorry I posted so late, I didn't get a chance to try the 2nd coupon until tonight. Hope it helps someone.

Darn it! Didn't realized they expired tonight... I had $20 to spend.... and the stores are closed now. Annoys me that I purchased the stuff online but you could only use the discount in-store.

OzzyBurger said: Darn it! Didn't realized they expired tonight... I had $20 to spend.... and the stores are closed now. Annoys me that I purchased the stuff online but you could only use the discount in-store.

i did this last time, and politely called Kohls. they credited my Kohls charge account the value of the Kohls cash. ymmv, but worth a shot

Promo Code FITNESS15 when you checkout!

Additional 15% off select fitness apparel and shoes SUNDAY AND MONDAY ONLY <Jan 4-5 >

EXTRAMVC15 (15% Off)and MVC573 (FREE SHIPPING) both worked great for me last night...

Don't know when they expire though

JAN15EXTRA for 15% off everything

SAVE20JAN for 20% off when you spend $100; free shipping when you spend $100+

Buy More, Save More offer good now through January 7, 2009.
Free Standard Shipping offer good now through January 7, 2009.

Promo Code: NEW2378
good til 17th based on me signing up for email but, I'm not using it so someone else can.

oops sorry ( was in a hurry) its the one you get when you sign up for 10% off only good ONLINE but, I don't order online just in store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014