• 1 23458
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FW Edit: To consolidate all the current Kohl's coupon codes into one place, I will be adding them to the quick summary. As usual I invite you to add any additional codes not listed, and I will do my best to keep it current.

-Logician1313 (DealHunter)

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
No. Not at Kohl's.
Not at nowhere.

Not now.

Not ever!

aarzi (Dec. 20, 2010 @ 5:35a) |

TWENTY4U
No Kohl's Card needed (expires 1/5)

Logician1313 (Dec. 27, 2010 @ 1:27p) |

••►BEGINS JULY 3◄••15% OFF EVERYTHING with your Kohls Charge Card and promo code=SUMMERTIME July 3 - July 12.

bubble20yz (Jul. 03, 2011 @ 8:49a) |

We will be doing our best to keep these threads current and up-to-date,  but please feel free to edit the quick summary with coupon codes not listed by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message. Also please let us know if you are aware of a coupon that is no longer valid.

Here is a link to the latest reply at the end of this thread.

NEXTORDER20 for 20% off sitewide as well as sale items...also stacks with free shipping code FREECCDEC

TWENTY4U
No Kohl's Card needed (expires 1/5)

Extra20
20% off (exp. 1/19/11)
LOVE2SAVE30
Save 30% off when you use your Kohl's Charge Card (January 12-19)
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)

thanks to billybabe

Oct 1-7
use code GRAND30 for 30% off
the 20% off code is GO20OCT

we should make this a sticky. i'm tired of the million to one new threads when every they have their free ship plus 30% off sale.

Quick Summary would be a convenient place for valid free shipping codes as they seem to expire like crazy and hunting them down can be a pain. I'll start with MVC5896 - just used today.

eta:MVC5896 is now expired

Site is hammered right now.
    Thanks for the savings.

I had problems going through the Cash Back link on FW (kept getting error messages), but got through fine going straight to Kohls website or through Ebates.

cme2 said: I had problems going through the Cash Back link on FW (kept getting error messages), but got through fine going straight to Kohls website or through Ebates.I placed an order about an hour ago using the FatCash link with no problems, just checked and is still working fine for me- have you checked here in the CashBack help section? Does CashBack work for other merchants for you right now? (do a quick click -thru and see if you get the error msg)

10% Coupon Code ( October-4)
    Use Kohls coupon code : NEW2868 in their promo box at checkout and receive a 10% discount on your entire order online.

20% Coupon Code ( Oct 1-7 )
    Use Kohls coupon code : GO20OCT in their promo box at checkout and receive a 20% discount on your entire order online. ( Must use your Kohls credit card )

30% Coupon Code ( Oct 1-7 )
    Use Kohls coupon code : GRAND30 in their promo box at checkout and receive a 30% discount on your entire order online. ( Must use your Kohls credit card )

Free Shipping code: MVC4440

Free Shipping Code for cardholders: MVC6168

eta: now expired 10/09

Extra 15% off at checkout : LIMITED 15

Today only (Thursday), 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

TM1 said: Extra 15% off at checkout : LIMITED 15

Today only (Thursday), 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

plus 99c standard shipping per item (exclusions may apply).

I just used MVC4440 (free shipping) and LIMITED15 for 15% off.

Limited15 code about to expire, don't forget free shipping MVC4440 is still working

EXTRAOFF for 15% off online exclusives. (whatever that means.)
    plus free standard shipping on orders of $50 or more (exclusions and surcharges still apply.)

these are for friday and saturday.

MVC3916 Free Shipping Code Exp. 10/10
    SAVE15BURG 15% Off Exp. 10/31

Both require Kohl's CC

Extra 15% off Tuesday Oct. 14 : NINA15OFF

Free Shipping for cardholders : MVC8457 worked today 10/16/08

soulwoman1 and discusbabe, THANK YOU so much for sharing your codes! I saved a few bucks using both of the codes provided.

OCTOBER 20-NOVEMBER 4,2008

USE COUPON CODE:FALL15OFF
    FOR AN EXTRA 15% OFF EVERYTHING

PM if anyone needs a free shipping code for Kohls.com. I get them all the time.

Free shipping with a $100 purchase - code AFFSHIP8 expires 10/31/08

10% off Kohl's Coupon Code NEW1913 [Exp. 10/22] (For all customers)

15% off Kohl's coupon code save15burg [Exp. 10/31] or FALL150OFF [Exp. 11/04] (Must use Kohl's Charge) Still active

Free Shipping Kohls coupon code MVC8328 [Exp. 10/22] (must use Kohl's Charge) (Free shipping coupon stackable with 15% off or 30% off Kohls coupons)

Has anyone ever gotten two codes to work when your order has already reached free shipping?

I've tried to combine SAVE15BURG & FALL15OFF & MVCSAVENOW and can't get them to combine. I sure can't place my order for over $200 when it allows for two codes and I can only get one to take. That would be ridiculous!

I was able to get the free ship code (MVC8328) to work with the 15% off code.
    You can't put 3 codes in there and expect it to work

mckna said: I was able to get the free ship code (MVC8328) to work with the 15% off code.

That's not what I was saying. My order had already reached free shipping. I was trying to use (2) two of the other % off codes together.

A 30% sure would be nice...got a saved shopping cart waiting for one.

Any free shipping codes? MVC8328 doesn't work anymore

NM

New shipping code: MVC3234

MsMay said: mckna said: I was able to get the free ship code (MVC8328) to work with the 15% off code.

That's not what I was saying. My order had already reached free shipping. I was trying to use (2) two of the other % off codes together.

you can't combine 2 % off coupons. You can combine a % off coupon with a sale price though. You can stack free shipping, but if you order already qualifies, they you are limited to one % code off only.

Here is a new code for 15% OFF (Online only, for 10/24 & 10/25).
    YOUR15OFF

TM1 said: MsMay said: mckna said: I was able to get the free ship code (MVC8328) to work with the 15% off code.

you can't combine 2 % off coupons. You can combine a % off coupon with a sale price though. You can stack free shipping, but if you order already qualifies, they you are limited to one % code off only.

Thanks everyone......I figured this out and my Kohl's package has already arrived.

FS code MVC3234 did not work 4 me. Anyone else has free shipping code? Thanks.

FS MVC9750 exp 10/29

It worked. Thanx.

30% off code when using Kolhs charge.
    Code: HOLIDAY30
    Good Nov. 5-12 only.

TM1 said: 30% off code when using Kolhs charge.
    Code: HOLIDAY30
    Good Nov. 5-12 only.

So you swipe the code from this thread without giving credit then get that thread locked?

I think "official" threads are stupid and egotistical.

Dennis

Is there any way to get 30% off on down comforters ?

mckna said: I was able to get the free ship code (MVC8328) to work with the 15% off code.

a few years ago you could on Kohls but not anymore

Skipping 244 Messages...
    ••►BEGINS JULY 3◄••15% OFF EVERYTHING with your Kohls Charge Card and promo code=SUMMERTIME July 3 - July 12.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
    Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
    © 1999-2014