• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sams Link

Web Link

Well designed WaterSense approved 1.28gpf HET toilet comes with everything you need for easy installation.

Uses 63-71% less water than a conventional toilet. Two flush settings; Flush liquids at 1.1 gallons per flush; Flush solids at 1.6 gallons per flush. Conserve water and save money.

HET 1.28 gpf
Elongated two piece design
Comfort height bowl (ADA)
3" diameter flush valve maximizes flushing force
2-1/8" diameter trap ensures no plugging
Powerful rim wash for excellent bowl cleaning
Insulated tank for quiet operation
Includes everything you need for easy installation
Maximum flushing performance
No plugging
High Efficiency Dual Flush Toilet @ Sams Club $99 In Store

Bowl #3001 / Tank #3004
Plastic seat
Wax seal with plastic sleeve
Set of flange bolts
Set of plastic bolt covers
12 in stainless steel supply line
Trapway diameter: 2-1/8 in
Water seal: 2-1/8 in
Water spot: 8.66 in x 5 in
Size: 33.1 in x 17.9 in x 29.1 in
Net weight: 84 lbs
Color: White
Certification: CSA B-45 / ASME A112.19.2M / IAPMO / MaP/ WaterSense

Thanks tuvanhillbilly[/L]

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Green for the environmental benefits of this deal. It's about time dual-flush toilets came to this country.

BetterThanFree (Oct. 07, 2008 @ 4:01p) |

i have HET at my office. they are horrible. i hate them. you end up flushing twice for everything and don't save you any... (more)

ingenue007 (Oct. 07, 2008 @ 4:17p) |

my Sams in Ohio says that this is an online item only and it's not available at my local Sams...did anyone else have thi... (more)

Jayms (Oct. 07, 2008 @ 4:28p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

In before the crappy puns.

cjchaps said: In before the crappy puns.

No, not so much.

Does it come with a "get started" roll of toilet paper??

Let's hear em.... need a good laugh today

I need to replace a couple of toilets now. Anyone find reviews for these units? Can't seem to find objective opinions....

A co-worker said, "If I flush it's always solid." So I wrote this and dedicated it to him:

If it's yellow, play it mellow.
If it's brown, flush it down.

Guess he won't be participating in this deal.

n/m

Is this available in Flushing, NY?

The inventor of the original toilet, was Thomas Crapper.

pentiuman said: The inventor of the original toilet, was Thomas Crapper.

Not true:

Thomas Crapper (1836-1910) did exist and is credited with improving the functionality of the early flush toilet (or "water closet," as it was then called), but he did not, contrary to popular belief, invent the pseudo-eponymous bathroom appliance from scratch. Credit for that goes to 16th-century author Sir John Harrington, who not only came up with the idea but installed an early working prototype in the palace of Queen Elizabeth I, his godmother. The first patent for a flushing water closet was issued to Alexander Cummings in 1775, sixty years before Thomas Crapper was born.

The son of a Yorkshire steamboat captain, Tom Crapper's destiny was fixed when he was apprenticed to a master plumber at the age of 14. He owned his own plumbing shop in London by the time he was 25. Crapper was awarded nine patents for plumbing innovations during his lifetime, three of them consisting of improvements to the flushing water closet. Though he made his name as a sanitary engineer to blueboods, Crapper himself was lowborn and never knighted, so it's a mystery why storytellers consistently award him the title "Sir."

He is sometimes erroneously referred to as "Sir John Crapper."

Available in Nor/California

This is on the front page??? That's the difference between here and SD, SD posts really good deals, this is a joke.

Butcherboy said: Available in Nor/California

The 5 people from there will appreciate this post, no one else cares.

I like the two push button flushing, no levers... I wonder if parts are readily available?

I guess the 2 settings are for when you have to go #1 and #2

darn, I thought this was a real "double flusher" - certainly comes in handy when dropping off such a large load...

how much water do you need for a man to pee? why not use gravity

Try here for the "weblink"; the OP's had some tags in it.

RXC96 said: darn, I thought this was a real "double flusher" - certainly comes in handy when dropping off such a large load...According to the spreadsheet, this'll remove up to 900 grams with a single flush!

btw, all the Sam's in the DC area have this at the same price... normal price?

To save you the $ and go the college way when I was dirt poor: put a brick or two in the tank so it won't require as much water to fill the tank. That was my low-tech pre-FW dirt poor college approach.

In San Antonio TX, SAWS the municipal water system will give you 1 or 2 of these dual flush toilets from Australia to replace older 5 gal toilets for free.

Any reviews on this model? Cheap toilets needing 2 or more flushes all the time can be amazingly annoying. Well worth a couple more hundred not to have to bother with. Just make sure it works well before buying

This is a 'smart toilet.'

It's a new technology. It sends your sewage directly to new Jersey and eliminates the middlemen.

Make $25 IF you live in Denver Water area:

Denver Water $125 Rebate

TheSilentMajority said: This is on the front page??? That's the difference between here and SD, SD posts really good deals, this is a joke.

Too bad there's no way to double flush the thread crappers!

george2001 said: TheSilentMajority said: This is on the front page??? That's the difference between here and SD, SD posts really good deals, this is a joke.
Too bad there's no way to double flush the thread crappers!
yea, exactly, some should just stick with their namesake... silent.

Does anyone know if you can shop at Sam's Club, albeit with an added fee, without buying a membership? The nearest store is too far to justify renewing my membership, but this price seems like a good opportunity to buy a dual-flush toilet for our new place. I thought Costco allowed non-members to shop, but I can't find anything on the SC page regarding any comparable program. Thanks.

AntiFan said: A co-worker said, "If I flush it's always solid." So I wrote this and dedicated it to him:

Maybe you should sue the producers of Meet the Fockers since that phrase was used by Dustin Hoffman's character there Skippy, or should I call you a certain person from some years back that is now in the news and had admitted(after he got busted) to plagerism.

henny said: pentiuman said: The inventor of the original toilet, was Thomas Crapper.

Not true:

Thomas Crapper (1836-1910) did exist and is credited with improving the functionality of the early flush toilet (or "water closet," as it was then called), but he did not, contrary to popular belief, invent the pseudo-eponymous bathroom appliance from scratch. Credit for that goes to 16th-century author Sir John Harrington, who not only came up with the idea but installed an early working prototype in the palace of Queen Elizabeth I, his godmother. The first patent for a flushing water closet was issued to Alexander Cummings in 1775, sixty years before Thomas Crapper was born.

The son of a Yorkshire steamboat captain, Tom Crapper's destiny was fixed when he was apprenticed to a master plumber at the age of 14. He owned his own plumbing shop in London by the time he was 25. Crapper was awarded nine patents for plumbing innovations during his lifetime, three of them consisting of improvements to the flushing water closet. Though he made his name as a sanitary engineer to blueboods, Crapper himself was lowborn and never knighted, so it's a mystery why storytellers consistently award him the title "Sir."

He is sometimes erroneously referred to as "Sir John Crapper."

Seated toilets with drainage systems date back to 2500 B.C.. So Sir Harrington is out. He only invented the water closet, which was just that, a small room in which a person went to clear their bowels. It def was not a flushable toilet mechanism, just a room and a bowl.
The first valve-type flush toilet was introduced in 1738 by a man named J.F. Brondel. This is the person recognized as the invetor of the modern day toilet.
Call him Sir Brondel or call him J.F. just as long as u call him the inventor of the toilet.

Izpoof said: AntiFan said: A co-worker said, "If I flush it's always solid." So I wrote this and dedicated it to him:

Maybe you should sue the producers of Meet the Fockers since that phrase was used by Dustin Hoffman's character there Skippy, or should I call you a certain person from some years back that is now in the news and had admitted(after he got busted) to plagerism.

Well, that was the first thing they taught us back in summer camp back in 85 due to bad plumbing and a water shortage at the camp, so I really doubt anyone's steeling anything from Meet the Fockers. Except we said "If it's yellow, then it's mellow."

Green for the environmental benefits of this deal. It's about time dual-flush toilets came to this country.

i have HET at my office. they are horrible. i hate them. you end up flushing twice for everything and don't save you any water. good thing this toilet has 1.6 gpf option. my advice is to stick to 1.6 gpf toilets. UNLESS you spend good money and buy the toto HET toilets.

my Sams in Ohio says that this is an online item only and it's not available at my local Sams...did anyone else have this problem?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014