• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure how good of a deal this is but I had to post it. Overstock.com has refurbished iPod touches on sale. Here is the link to all the iPods.

It includes

the 32gb iPod touch at $355

Refurb iPods at Overstock

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Or... get the refurb iPods at the Apple Store for much cheaper:

8GB - $179 shipped
16GB - $219 shipped
32GB - $319 shipped

No matter Overstock or Apple Store, it is COLD when compared to LIVE.COM @ eBay

Ipod sucks too. Music is music. No matter how cool the player is, the sound quality is my first choice.

sam19777 said: No matter Overstock or Apple Store, it is COLD when compared to LIVE.COM @ eBay

Ipod sucks too. Music is music. No matter how cool the player is, the sound quality is my first choice.

... and iPods have the best sound quality...

Well, at least they used to.

Beware - as of now it seems that the iPod touch (Gen 2) has problems with WPA wireless connections - google ipod touch wpa problems

You might also think, Apple notebook has the best quality, for it is as hot as a pot which can fry eggs.

iceui2 said: sam19777 said: No matter Overstock or Apple Store, it is COLD when compared to LIVE.COM @ eBay

... and iPods have the best sound quality...

Well, at least they used to.

I apologize this deal is cold I'm about to have the post set to auto-destruct in 24 hours. Thanks for the info iceui2. I prefer an iPhone myself but I was trying to help iPod touch lovers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014