• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
check youe email with subject Just for You: $15 off Your Next Purchase!

Coupon may be used one time only. Discount does not apply to Sephora inside JCPenney, jcp.com/Sephora, Teleflora & Jodee Catalogs, Outlet Stores, Optical, Portrait, Salon Service & Service Contracts, Shipping/Handling charges, Gift Cards/e-Gift Cards, current orders or prior purchases, and cannot be combined with any other jcp.com discount offer. Discount is applied to all qualifying merchandise on a prorated basis; any refunds will be given in the applicable prorated amount. Certificate may not be used for payment on account. Certificate cannot be replaced or redeemed as cash or merchandise credit if merchandise is returned. No Cash Value. Offer good through December 24, 2008

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Here is a link to the coupon
http://ebm.jcpenneyem.com/c/tag/hBJPTHiAFtjc1B7XSmr$ZQn3NDY/doc.html?MEDIA_TAG2=100066457&
It... (more)

cindy9277 (Dec. 23, 2008 @ 12:31p) |

Looks like if you used it in-store, you can use it again on-line, but you have to pay shipping.

swc888 (Dec. 23, 2008 @ 12:57p) |

One at Woodbridge Mall, NJ does not accept printed coupons, they will only accept one received in mail, as per their man... (more)

NikkiD (Jan. 07, 2009 @ 8:04a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

I havent seen or may be I deleted it ..

I wonder if you can combine this certificate (I haven't seen it in my email yet), and the $10 dollar one I got in the mail?

is this online or printable coupon for use in store ?

Either. I printed mine already but may browse their site later and use it then instead.

Can you save and zip your email/coupon and put it somewhere so we can download and print it?

Just checked....and checking your email is still not hot.

Where to find that coupon?
should I subscribe from jcp?

thks

Ummm... Thanks for the info, but is there a code for this you can share? Otherwise there is no 'hot deal' here...

You can combine coupons at JCPenney...I did it last month without any problems!

cuchuoi said: is this online or printable coupon for use in store ?

Email title is "Just for You: $15 off Your Next Purchase!".

They included a validation code to go along with the promo code so each coupon code might be unique for online orders. The instore code is probably the same for everyone.

rootbeer13 said: cuchuoi said: is this online or printable coupon for use in store ?

They included a validation code to go along with the promo code so each coupon code might be unique for online orders. The instore code is probably the same for everyone.

so no printable link ? I checked my email and see no info about the coupon

My email also has no info on the coupon as well.

Just received one in my email....i do remember signing up for JCP rewards a while back so that might be the catalyst to receiving one or not.

Received my email today @2:10pm and was about to delete it since most of them from JCP don't peak my interest, but a close look proved to be a money saver.

Can anybody post a screenshot please or may be someone would be so kind to forward me the email coupon at tj20736@gmail.com...TIA!!!

I received email from JC PENNY but that has free shipping code on 25 or more total.
No coupon for 15 dollar off

yeah the free s/h off 25 or more code is HOLIGFTS

expires 12/12

cuchuoi said: rootbeer13 said: cuchuoi said: is this online or printable coupon for use in store ?

so no printable link ? I checked my email and see no info about the coupon

Unfortunately it is a one time use code only instore. And yes... I tried it.

Thanks OP! Just dug this one of the delete box!

Question, when you print it did it show a bar code? Mine just showed some numbers

JC Penny at woodbridge mall, NJ does not honor this offer. any one lucky at this location

gpagerry said: Received my email today @2:10pm and was about to delete it since most of them from JCP don't peak my interest, but a close look proved to be a money saver.

Ditto, thanks OP. I assumed it was another 15 off 50.

Thanks for the heads up!

i just signed up for the emails... how long you think it takes to receive?

MoreFlowerz said: i just signed up for the emails... how long you think it takes to receive?

Don't know if its as simple as signing up for emails. I get JCP emails in two different emails and only got the coupon in one of the email accounts. Both are hotmail accounts and I have checked the junk folders.

gpagerry said: MoreFlowerz said: i just signed up for the emails... how long you think it takes to receive?

Don't know if its as simple as signing up for emails. I get JCP emails in two different emails and only got the coupon in one of the email accounts. Both are hotmail accounts and I have checked the junk folders.

i signed up in two different ones too.. they are yahoo accounts. got confirmation email. hope i get coupons! do you remember how long it took you to start getting coupons after signing up? It's been 2 hours so far... i know, not that long but i'm hoping to get it for the weekend. and take it to BB&B to use too.

sigh.. almost 12 hours later, still no email. bummer.

How can I get email for $15.00 off $15.00 purchase to J C Penney?

How can I get this coupon ($15.00 off $15.00 purchase at J C Penney).. I just signed up for coupons thru J C Penney

still haven't gotten this... signed up Friday morning, now it's sunday afternoon. those that got it, did you just sign up to receive promotions and coupon emails or did you sign up through jcprewards.com?

How can I get email for $15.00 off $15.00 purchase to J C Penney?

I got an email for $10 off $10 purchase, not $15 off.

where can I find this coupon online?

I have not received any email about $15 off 15$. Can anyone help me?

i haven't gotten it either and it's been 1/2 a week.

Can anyone scan the 15 dollar or 10 dollar coupons on here..so the rest of us can try..thank you..much appreciated..

It can be used only once, we tried in CA but in store it got rejected. So if someone know where to signup for the $15 OFF $15 Coupon pls. let us know.

I have the code for $10 off $10 or more, but it's for online use.

RBEST

how do u get the coupon

Skipping 5 Messages...
One at Woodbridge Mall, NJ does not accept printed coupons, they will only accept one received in mail, as per their manager.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014