• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pappasito's Cantina restaurants, which are across Texas and have a location near Atlanta, GA, are offering half-price beef and chicken fajitas for two on Wednesdays through Feb. 11. Deal starts at 5 p.m., and cost for the meal is $16.95, not including tax and tip. Dine-in only. Portions are big, so if your appetite is typical, you'll most likely have leftovers.

Pappasito's Cantina Fajita Special

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Went last night... doesn't include sour cream or cheese but all told two satisfied customers with plenty of leftovers fo... (more)

keysercade (Jan. 08, 2009 @ 10:20a) |

Good deal, I'd give you green...

except for the plea to 'be gentle' because it's your first post. That always pisses m... (more)

skor77 (Jan. 08, 2009 @ 1:23p) |

Deal's still on....

marmajam (Jan. 21, 2009 @ 10:33a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love Pappasito's fajitas.

If only it was their cheese enchiladas

The BEST fajitas I've ever had, hands down. This is a great deal for Texans.

Wow great deal.. Fajitas are fantastic at Pappasito's.. Every time we have folks from out of state come to Texas they always want to eat here first.. Man I love the chicken with that butter sauce? It's to damn good.

They're in Atlanta too!! Thanks. These are great fajitas (ranked just below Uncle Julio's IMHO - which are in Atlanta and Texas also).

Thanks again!

TomT said: I love Pappasito's fajitas.

They are very good, but are waaaaay overpriced. 10 years ago they were around this price... it sad to say they have doubled in price in 10 years. I am a Gringo's fan... Beef and Chicken everyday for about $18 and they at least this good if not better.... and they include cheese, sour cream, and guacamole... I have a feeling this doesn't include cheese or SC.

Great deal for hardcore Papasito's fans... a very OK deal to the average Tex-Mex eater.

deleted

Pappasitos is good, but to me Lupe Tortillas is better. I like their lime marinated beef. Green for the OP!

SirRadiodude said: TomT said: I love Pappasito's fajitas.

They are very good, but are waaaaay overpriced. 10 years ago they were around this price... it sad to say they have doubled in price in 10 years. I am a Gringo's fan... Beef and Chicken everyday for about $18 and they at least this good if not better.... and they include cheese, sour cream, and guacamole... I have a feeling this doesn't include cheese or SC.

Great deal for hardcore Papasito's fans... a very OK deal to the average Tex-Mex eater.


I agree that Pappasitos everyday prices are way to high but that's what makes this such a good deal. Disagree with you about Gringo's fajitas. Not nearly as tender or tasty. What makes Pappasitos fajitas so good is they use sirloin, not skirt steak.

i share a medium with my gf which is the same price and that is more than enough...

All good places,but can't hold a candle to the original Ninfa's on Navigation in Houston,or Mi Tierra in San Antonio.

Uncle Julio's is wayyy better

WAY overpriced. Quality went down when the original guy died. Prices went up.

Lupe Tortilla's is the best bet, great food, so so service!

And, I bet you kids never been to Alicia's on 290/Fry road. I'll be there tonight about 7pm , wearing a blue long sleeve shirt. Stop by and say hi. I'll be there in a group of 4.

Man, opinions are like A-holes, everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks. Pappasitos fajitas are the bomb and the deal is fantastic.

Thanks OP for posting the deal, I have one 2 minutes away.

Good deal, but Pappasito's has always been over-priced and tasteless compared to other Tex-Mex joints in an around the Lone Star state (e.g. Chuy's, Trudy's or my favorite, the late Fajita Warehouse in the Austin area).

what does the for two mean as in "beef and chicken fajitas for two"? It means this one fajitas is for two ppl?

bicmos said: what does the for two mean as in "beef and chicken fajitas for two"? It means this one fajitas is for two ppl?

Enough for 2 people, Basically double the meat and an extra rice and beans setup. More than enough food for 2 people. Good stuff

odoylerules said: bicmos said: what does the for two mean as in "beef and chicken fajitas for two"? It means this one fajitas is for two ppl?

Enough for 2 people, Basically double the meat and an extra rice and beans setup. More than enough food for 2 people. Good stuff


Thanks and thats really good deal!

Should I present the coupon when I order or should I order then give the coupon to them for the check? Dumb question, I know

Chuy's is good but they better watch out for over-expansion over-night.

Ninfa's navigation good deal,,,,

My wife and I usually share the fajitas-for-one. I guess we'll have to bring the kids along!

bicmos said: Should I present the coupon when I order or should I order then give the coupon to them for the check? Dumb question, I know

You don't need a coupon. Just a special they are running. But partaking in previous deals. You better get there early, because by 6:15 they are slammed.

This is a good deal at this restaurant. Good food and usually way over priced. This brings it back in check. Great chips and salsa!

didn't know they were in atlanta, going to get my rental car here, and head down for some serious texican food.

been thinking that it is worth the 700 mile drive to texas, but 200 to atlanta is definately do-able.


green (chile ) for you op

frankjr said: WAY overpriced. Quality went down when the original guy died. Prices went up.

Lupe Tortilla's is the best bet, great food, so so service!

And, I bet you kids never been to Alicia's on 290/Fry road. I'll be there tonight about 7pm , wearing a blue long sleeve shirt. Stop by and say hi. I'll be there in a group of 4.


is alicia any good ? just moved down to houston about 4 months staying near barker cypress/290, that's like 2 miles from fry rd !!

Wife and I went tonight in Richardson, TX. No coupon required. It got busy by about 6:30. Thanks for the heads up!

Went to Austin local, great fajitas, even had leftovers. Fed family of 4 plus leftovers for $19

Went last night... doesn't include sour cream or cheese but all told two satisfied customers with plenty of leftovers for under $30... hard to beat.

Good deal, I'd give you green...

except for the plea to 'be gentle' because it's your first post. That always pisses me off

Grow some thicker skin.

Deal's still on....



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014