• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
NISSAN Car Lease Offers - Now $0 Down On Loaded 2009 Altima $239 Rogue $259 Murano $369

Zero Down Leases~ Altima $239 Rogue $259 Murano $369

This was a corporate ad on TV the other night and I had to track it down.

MY LOCAL DEALER

Should be available at your local dealer too.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheapest dealer I can find to purchase from is www.darcars.com. They have really good pricing on the '09 Versa. When you click on the ePrice it sends you the price in an email.

370Z

based on what options are on there...if they are base then they are not that a big deal

Pakman0209 said: based on what options are on there...if they are base then they are not that a big deal

d3a1ninja said: "..Down On Loaded 2009.."

This is what the TV commercial said and I heard leather on the Murano. Fact is with leases they don't want to give you base because they have to resell it in 39 months.

Where did you read it was 39months? it would be very hot for 24months with zero down.

Does anyone have experience with leasing with not-so-great credit? I would really like to lease a car to keep payments down until I finish my Ph.D. in two years, but I don't have fantastic credit thanks to some problems with an ex (I'm disputing it, whatever, the credit problem isn't really the point of my question)? I could put down a decent amount as well as qualifying for any student incentives...but I know that leases are often only offered to those with great credit.

Thanks for any advice!

be sure to go to that lease site and get the residual and finance rate factor. lease rates at high like 5-9% APR they have to front load them because they can't do residual trickery any more since they know they are going to squat one on resale value later on.

depreciation too leasing off many car companies tables last year.

Realistically about $270/month with "0" down -- which is the ONLY way to lease.
(( What happens to your $2,759 if the car is totaled in an accident on day 5? Leasing company gets paid off by insurance company, but the CASH is just plain GONE ))

2009 Altima Sedan 2.5S CVT w/Splash & Mats Lease 39 Months - $199/Month - $2,759 initial payment.

Offer Details

2009 Altima Sedan 2.5S CVT Lease
39 Months - $199/Month - $2,759 initial payment.

Excludes taxes, title, license and non-refundable $595 Acquisition Fee. $2,759 initial payment required at consummation. (Includes $2,560 consumer down payment, $199 first month payment).

2009 Altima Sedan 2.5S CVT model 05719 subject to availability to well qualified lessees through Nissan-Infiniti LT. $22,545 MSRP incl. destination charge. Net capitalized cost of $19,071 does not include a $595 non-refundable acquisition fee. Dealer contribution may affect actual price set by dealer. Monthly payments total $7,761.00. At lease end, purchase for $13,301.55, plus $150 purchase option fee (except KS & WI), plus tax, or pay excess wear and tear plus $0.15 per mile for mileage over 12000 miles per year. Lessee is responsible for maintenance and repairs. A disposition fee is due at termination of lease term. See participating Dealer for details. Offer ends February 2, 2009.

The information you posted is not what i'm referring to. The zero down lease special was on tv and you have to call your local dealer or call mine I put the link above. It is ZERO down on Altima Rogue and Murano.

softballcatch35 said: Does anyone have experience with leasing with not-so-great credit? I would really like to lease a car to keep payments down until I finish my Ph.D. in two years, but I don't have fantastic credit thanks to some problems with an ex (I'm disputing it, whatever, the credit problem isn't really the point of my question)? I could put down a decent amount as well as qualifying for any student incentives...but I know that leases are often only offered to those with great credit.

Thanks for any advice!

I know for student financing / leasing program my girlfriend got a 18k loan at 6% intrest with less than 12 months credit history and 620 score....HOWEVER to qualify you cannot have ANY negatives on ANY of your bureaus...not even 1x30 day late.

Green for you, OP. Great lease deals.

softballcatch35 said: Does anyone have experience with leasing with not-so-great credit? I would really like to lease a car to keep payments down until I finish my Ph.D. in two years, but I don't have fantastic credit thanks to some problems with an ex (I'm disputing it, whatever, the credit problem isn't really the point of my question)? I could put down a decent amount as well as qualifying for any student incentives...but I know that leases are often only offered to those with great credit.

Thanks for any advice!

As others will tell you, for your sake, don't put down a decent amount on a lease. In fact, don't put down anything at all. And if I remember correctly, make sure you have gap insurance.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014