• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy one of the Rain-X Latitude or Weatherbeater wiper blades and get one for free after MIR (up to $21.99). Limit of two rebates. Expires 1/31/09!

I just bought the Latitude's after Consumer Reports rated them one of the best all-around wipers, which also last the longest of all in their test.

Coming from Seattle, this is what I have on all my cars!

Rebate Form

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Buy 2 get 1 free or buy 1 get 1 free?

worst wipers I have ever used. Fell apart withing a month.

I did this when it was BOGO at Pepboys on 01/2007 and it lasted for 2 years. Best wiper I've had. Too bad the rebate never came in.

mmconhea said: worst wipers I have ever used. Fell apart withing a month.

Latitude or weatherbeater?

I don't even use wipers. I just rain-x my windows.

Best wipers I've ever purchased (Weatherbeater). They always last me over a year, and I also live in rainland (the PacNW). Last one I purchased BOGO at AutoZone, and the rebate came in normal time.

CoffeeEater said: I don't even use wipers. I just rain-x my windows.

For just rain, sure. What about road salt, dirt, mud, ice, bird droppings, etc.

Oh I forgot the big one, probably because it's winter here. Bugs.

Rezin777 said: CoffeeEater said: I don't even use wipers. I just rain-x my windows.

For just rain, sure. What about road salt, dirt, mud, ice, bird droppings, etc.

Oh I forgot the big one, probably because it's winter here. Bugs.

I avoid those with my superior driving skillz.

The difficulty with Pep Boys is that at a BOGO price, they're probably still more expensive than any other place...I swear, they must have 3X the markup of AutoZone/Checker.

i'm hoping each is just over $15, which gets me over $30, then I'll use the $10 off $30, so the pair will be ~$5.

CoffeeEater said: I don't even use wipers. I just rain-x my windows.

I don't even use rain-x. I just will my windows to clarity.

antidentite said:

I just bought the Latitude's after Consumer Reports rated them one of the best all-around wipers, which also last the longest of all in their test.

Watch out for the latitude, I put them on my jeep and they didn't last 5 months. The retaining clip has a crummy plastic tip which is suppose to keep the blade connected to the arm, but that plastic tip broke off and now the blade will not stay attached to the arm.

very expensive blades, if i have to replace them every five months!

navelgaze said: CoffeeEater said: I don't even use wipers. I just rain-x my windows.

Chuck Norris doesn't need rain-x. He keeps the rain away with a roundhouse kick.

OrgSynthesizer said: navelgaze said: CoffeeEater said: I don't even use wipers. I just rain-x my windows.

Chuck Norris doesn't need rain-x. He keeps the rain away with a roundhouse kick.

Come on guys leave him alone. Don't know if you have ever used RainX but I have found sometimes I do get better visibility after a fresh application without running the wipers even in a heavy downpour. I actually tried it after reading a thread here on FW and was quite surprised and impressed.

AwCrapBob said: The difficulty with Pep Boys is that at a BOGO price, they're probably still more expensive than any other place...I swear, they must have 3X the markup of AutoZone/Checker.

After some quick searching, I have to disagree. Auto-zone has the same price as Pep-Boys. Advance / Checker / etc. doesn't carry Rain-x wiper blades, but their Bosch line is priced the same as Pep-Boys as well. Amazon also has the same price on the Latitude blades.

Greygooser said: i'm hoping each is just over $15, which gets me over $30, then I'll use the $10 off $30, so the pair will be ~$5.
Where's the $10 off $30 coupon?

these wipers suck, grabbed them for cheap off Amazon and I still feel ripped off...

Consumer Reports rated these the second best wiper in Oct 2008: free article

They also said: The RainX Latitude ($17, 18-inch, $21, 24-inch) was the only wiper that began with very good performance and maintained that level through six months. Consumerreports.org

wildcat293 said: these wipers suck, grabbed them for cheap off Amazon and I still feel ripped off...

These wipers? Weatherbeaters or Latitudes? Why do they suck? How cheap? Why do you feel ripped off?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014