• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Office Max Has the Following Chairs on sale at 50% or more off list (feb 15 and 16t ONLY):

Mid Back Leather Chair w/padded armrests adjustible height, spring tilt $42.50 (sku 2110-0871)

OR

Narario Executive Chair in BurgundyBrown or Black
reg $180 on sale $79.99
sku's 2166-3567

or 2171-3460

Also

Vantage Corner Computer Desk with Printer Stand/storage side
(black, cherry or oak) $119.99 (reg 200) sku 2165-0385

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

sku:2110-0871-Mid-Back Executive Leather Chair, Black
sku:2166-3567-Bonded Leather Executive Chair, Roasted Chestnut
sku:2171-3460-Bonded Leather Executive Chair, Black
sku:2165-0385-Bush Vantage Collection Corner Desk, Black
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

HI, do you have the new Pres. Day ad for OM? I am trying to take advantage of Staples $20 off $100 coupon so I am going to try to buy today using coupon and price match when onsale. Thanks much

Oh and buy the way, you post some killer deals. Thanks so much for all you do.

cloose said: HI, do you have the new Pres. Day ad for OM? I am trying to take advantage of Staples $20 off $100 coupon so I am going to try to buy today using coupon and price match when onsale. Thanks much

yes I do cloose. What other info can I share with you? let me know.

cloose said: HI, do you have the new Pres. Day ad for OM? I am trying to take advantage of Staples $20 off $100 coupon so I am going to try to buy today using coupon and price match when onsale. Thanks much

It is on their website.

So is most of what is posted at FW. That's the point. To save money and time. I hope your not too jealous that someone said thank you to someone other than you.

Wish these were a bit more contemporary looking!

I must be doing something wrong. I can only find the ad for this week.

yesidonoitall said: cloose said: HI, do you have the new Pres. Day ad for OM? I am trying to take advantage of Staples $20 off $100 coupon so I am going to try to buy today using coupon and price match when onsale. Thanks much

It is on their website.

green 4 u. OM also gave me a 10 off 50 coupon at checkout. final price for me is 73.49 w/ tax

Thanks OP,

I got one at my local store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014