• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So, I actually benefited from being forced to watch Oprah with my wife.

The 20% coupon has been increased to 25% through APRIL 13th.

O-Linky

Have Fun!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks good - 25% coupon is nice.

I procrastinated on the last one but won't this time. Thanks OP.

This is 25% off the whole order or one item?

25% off your whole order. It will not apply any additional discount to items already on sale. Once you apply the code, the prices of items in your card will reflect the 25% off.

Shipping costs are a little steep but I ordered some reusable bags for grocery shopping anyway.

proving once and for all their entire store is severely overpriced

but hey this new coupon got me in there for the first time, 20% couldn't even drag me in there

Thanks for the coupon! If only I would have had it last week!

wackyrabbit said: proving once and for all their entire store is severely overpriced

but hey this new coupon got me in there for the first time, 20% couldn't even drag me in there

I was a little shocked at the prices too. If I stored some of my "valuables" in these containers, my container would be the most valuable thing on my shelf!

The 25% gets it reasonable though, IMHO.

25% sounds good thnx

Employees get 40% all the time and 50% on the Elfa closet systems. Goes to show they are still way over priced!

Oprah is the devil.

Adam2004 said: Oprah is the devil.

I would pay big money to watch her fight in the octagon with Rachael Ray. Then the winner meets Rampage Jackson in a deathmatch.

nicky313 said: Employees get 40% all the time and 50% on the Elfa closet systems. Goes to show they are still way over priced!

Are you kidding? The staff probably aren't paid enough to purchase their products even with the nice employee discounts. It's just a perk that makes them happy about the company, even if they can't use it.

Restoration Hardware offers a 40% discount to their employees, too. But when the leather sofa is $7,000, who cares???

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.