• Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Offer Details
Disclaimer
Visa Signature Fandango

Buy one get one free!

--> While supplies last & one complimentary ticket per cardholder per calendar month

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This deal is ON AGAIN - for Shrek Forever After tickets. Looks like it works for all 3 versions of the movie (regular, ... (more)

cuafe (May. 22, 2010 @ 10:45a) |

It's on for Salt tickets right now

PaulCollins (Jul. 24, 2010 @ 10:43a) |

My Chase Signature Visa did NOT work. Ads on local radio station say today is the day. False advertising I would say.

exWA4ZVS (Aug. 13, 2010 @ 12:00p) |

******DEAL DEAD******

Terms & Conditions (h/t Jason986)

thickheaded1 said:

414716.....Bank of America (US) - EXPIRED
426690.....Chase Disney Visa Rewards EXPIRED
414720.....Chase freedom EXPIRED
424615.....Chase freedom alternate code EXPIRED
426684.....Chase freedom Cash Rewards / Chase Platinum EXPIRED
426681.....Chase Rewards EXPIRED
441712.....Chase Buy.com EXPIRED
441597.....Chase rewards EXPIRED
435787.....Chase Sapphire EXPIRED

412800.....Citi Dividend EXPIRED
412800.....Citi Forward EXPIRED
412800.....Citi MTVu EXPIRED

441712.....sw visa EXPIRED

431307.....Fidelity Investments EXPIRED

431307.....Schwab Invest First NOT EXPIRED

438857.....United Mileage Plus EXPIRED

414778.....USBank FlexPerks EXPIRED

The Alaska number got me into the system and allowed me to choose tickets. It even applied a $13.50 discount (on two $18 tickets) but at the last step it checked my VISA card and disallowed it as not being a Signature card.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You will need:
Enter the first six digits of your Visa Signature card to verify you're eligible for this ticket offer.

my chase visa is not eligible

Thanks OP, saved me $13.50, got tix for Star Trek on Friday.

NOTE: You still have to pay the outrageous $1.50 service charge for the free ticket.

B4 anyone else spends time my visa cr card nor atm card works.

Works for me. Don't know if there are any movies I care to see though...

kinggofg said: Thanks OP, saved me $13.50, got tix for Star Trek on Friday.

NOTE: You still have to pay the outrageous $1.50 service charge for the free ticket.

Is it $13.50 now? Or maybe $12 without the $1.50 fee.

I was thinking about the summer line-up and thinking I might be paying $10.50. Yikes if it is $12 or higher.

My Visa card isn't eligible either, too bad.

Thanks OP!

linrick said: my chase visa is not eligible
my chase visa credit works. my chase visa debit does not

414716 - Bank of America (US) - Alaska Airlines Signature Visa Credit Card

Found it online. It's public info. It got me in to reserve tix.

Give it a try,

Thickheaded1

If you look carefully, you might see VISA SIGNATURE on the front of the car. It's below the emobssed card numbers on my ChaseFreedom VISA.

for those with schwab 2% credit cards, this will work.

My Southwest Airlines Chase Visa Signature card works. Two tix to Star Trek Thursday evening. Normally $7.50 each at the window ($15 total), but got both for a combined total of $8.50. Saved 43%.

IW said: If you look carefully, you might see VISA SIGNATURE on the front of the car. It's below the emobssed card numbers on my ChaseFreedom VISA.

good call, my chase freedom has the same! too bad no theaters in my area do Fandango

Can this be done more than once? Anyone know? Just curious - as I don't have time to experiment right now. TIA.

It says, "one complimentary ticket per cardholder per calendar month" so I would assume not. But I have two cards that are acceptable so check all your Visa cards.

thickheaded1 said: 414716 - Bank of America (US) - Alaska Airlines Signature Visa Credit Card

Found it online. It's public info. It got me in to reserve tix.

Give it a try,

Thickheaded1

after reserve tickets, when i tried to use a mastercard no go; good thought though

My United Mileage plus card worked, but my Choice Privileges visa did not.

I wonder if you get past the first screen (using the numbers posted earlier) can you pay with any CC? And if so, how long will that loophole last

EDIT: Already answered above.. guess you need a valid card in the end

Awesome! Works great here. Thanks OP

IW said: If you look carefully, you might see VISA SIGNATURE on the front of the car. It's below the emobssed card numbers on my ChaseFreedom VISA.

My Chase VISA works although it does not say SIGNATURE on it anywhere. Thanks OP, good find.

citi forward visa worked. also get back 5x14.50=73 thankyou points...

My Chase Freedom Visa worked.
Thanks OP!

psikic said: My Southwest Airlines Chase Visa Signature card works. Two tix to Star Trek Thursday evening. Normally $7.50 each at the window ($15 total), but got both for a combined total of $8.50. Saved 43%.that's what i have, but no go for me . don't know why?

anyone knows the expiration date?

September 1st or while supplies last.

Citi MTVu card works

Thanks for the post OP. I believe the tickets will cost me ~13 ($10.00 per ticket plus the $1.50 per charge on a ticket). Usually 2 tickets is $20.00 so a little saved $7.00 on tickets means more spending at the concession. I know it's a rip off but the hot dogs are tasty.

Epic - REI Visa Signature from US Bank works.

Chase rewards CC worked, 2 tix for $10.25.. Awesome.. Thanks op for a nice evening with the girlfriend!

Chase Freedom worked for me! Got my Star Trek tickets! Woohoo!

Btw, Chase check card, Amazon Chase Visa, and Bank of America WorldPoints Visa did not work.

ugh, my theater doesn't have the saturday evening star trek times yet! Great deal if it goes through... i'll check it out tomorrow

Bank of America US Airways Dividend Miles worked for me. This is right on time! Going to see Ira Glass rebroadcast and while it wasn't a 2 for 1 deal, this promo took off $13.50 of the $18 ticket price. One happy camper!

Thanks!
$12.50x2 movie
$1.50x2 service charge
-$13.50 credit
=$14.50 for 2 tickets, yay!

breaux124 said: Citi MTVu card works

My MTVu card got me past the first screen, but then no movies showed up as red so I could click and buy tix... maybe I'll try later.

thank you 4 tix for friday night with chase freedom

Awesome Link.. worked great with my BofA visa signature.. Angels and Demons on May 15th Here I come!

Only works at the crappy movie theaters in my area...

my freedom card worked! THANKS!

Citi forward visa worked. Thanks. Saved me a few bucks.

My united chase rewards card worked 2x. I thought star trek didn't come out till the 8th but I have tickets for a DLP showing at 8:30pm on the 7th. (my birthday) WOOT!

Skipping 248 Messages...
My Chase Signature Visa did NOT work. Ads on local radio station say today is the day. False advertising I would say.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014