• 14567 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
Looks dead. No 2 for 1 on the website now.

And don't fall for the $25 certificate for $20 offer either. I did and wish I had my money back.

They now sting you for a $1 per ticket "convenience charge". Which wipes out the $5 you save with that offer.

Kinda shady if you ask me. I'll use up my $25 and unless they can come up with a real promo, I'm done with Fandango.

there was always a convenience charge. I thought the 2 for 1 was good till like NEXT YEAR, was surprised it went that long. Then, last month it said, all used up. Now, we have only 20% off. I guess, it is better than nothing, saving 20% is better than 0%.

nickmdeal said: there was always a convenience charge. I thought the 2 for 1 was good till like NEXT YEAR, was surprised it went that long. Then, last month it said, all used up. Now, we have only 20% off. I guess, it is better than nothing, saving 20% is better than 0%.

I think the FW Effect, etc lead to it. They probably had more "free" tickets given out then they planned. It was supposed to run until Sept 2010, but they must have ran out Feb 2010. Sucks! Also, I am sure it didn't help matters to all those that used the "virtual CC" option to generate CC numbers to bypass the 1 per Sig CC / per month restriction. Oh well...

SuperG03

oh, not THAT is sneaky. It allowed a bypass, but one couldn't use the card to pay for the tickets - same card.

What was really amazing was that you could buy discounted gift cards AND use the visa signature card if you did things in the correct order. If you had enough gift card to pay for the tickets then your card was never hit and it didn't count as a transaction.

In short, I miss my 75% off movie tickets I only discovered this loophole at the end.

This deal is ON AGAIN - for Shrek Forever After tickets. Looks like it works for all 3 versions of the movie (regular, 3D, Imax 3D).

http://www.fandango.com/visasignature

Offer good for purchases made through June 6th. Shrek Forever After offer is limited to one free ticket for Shrek Forever After per cardholder per calendar month. On the Review page youll see the price of one ticket and convenience fee deducted from your order, up to $19.00 total, compliments of Visa Signature.

It's on for Salt tickets right now

My Chase Signature Visa did NOT work. Ads on local radio station say today is the day. False advertising I would say.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014