• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

OCZ-Flex-II-memory-modules
Disclaimer
The deal is back and they raised the rebate from $30 to $50 making it a steal. This pair of memory is great to get you going and this is the only pair I believe that comes with the addapters to split the water cooling in to 4 lanes. This alone is worth buying so when you upgrade to the 2x2gb for 4gb you will have what's needed. One is shown in this picture I took from google images.

Rebate Offer: Receive $50 from OCZ with this mail-in rebate.
Purchase by: 5/16/09
Postmarked by: 21 days after purchase
Rebate amount: $50.00

OCZ DDR3 2000MHz 2GB Kit Flex II
OCZ Rebate

Product Features
Product #: OCZ3FXT20002GK
Manufacturer: OCZ Technology
Manufacturer Item #: OCZ3FXT20002GK
UPC: 842024007739
Technical Details
Model: OCZ3FXT20002GK
Item Package Quantity: 1
Hardware Platform: PC
RAM Memory Technology: DRAM, DDR3 SDRAM
Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin
Memory Storage Capacity: 2 GB
Memory Speed: 2000 MHz
memory_specification_compliance: PC3-16000
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $55.47
Shipping & Handling: $5.58
Super Saver Discount: -$5.58
------
Total for this Order: $55.47
Total Rebate Savings: $50.00
Price After Rebate: $5.47

Shipping estimate for these items: May 19, 2009
1 "OCZ DDR3 2000MHz 2GB Kit Flex II"
Electronics; $55.47

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 OCZ DDR3 2000MHz 2GB Kit F... $55.47 1 $55.47

Shipped via USPS
via USPS (estimated delivery date: May 20,2009).

*In 1 Day it was Shipped*

*Rebate Processed*
We are pleased to inform you that your rebate, with the No-Wait service level you selected has been processed and approved on May 27 2009 7:29PM.

Your Visa® Card will be mailed within 5-7 business days . Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Below is the summary of your rebate registration information:

Tracking Number: ###############
Rebate Offer: Receive up to $50 MIR on Selec
Rebate Item : OCZ Flex II 2GB PC3 16000 DDR3
Rebate Item UPC number(s) : ###############
Rebate Award: $50.00
Service level No-Wait: $4.00
Final Award: $46.00

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Back in May, I posted to this thread ...you can scroll up to read it.

I called them and they verified that you need to ha... (more)

slickdealperson (Aug. 15, 2009 @ 2:35p) |

Now you tell me... When I looked for the rebate, it wasn't there.
I sent my rebate form yesterday with a copy of the USP... (more)

Fallout (Aug. 15, 2009 @ 4:27p) |

This rebate house sticks it to you if you don't make them additional money by choosing their No-Wait service (which stil... (more)

poohbie (Aug. 22, 2009 @ 2:15a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal. limit 1 per household.

is this for desktop or laptop
pencilbait said: The deal is back and they raised the rebate from $30 to $50 making it a steal. This pair of memory is great to get you going and this is the only pair I believe that comes with the addapters to split the water cooling in to 4 lanes. This alone is worth buying so when you upgrade to the 2x2gb for 4gb you will have what's needed. One is shown in this picture I took from google images.

Rebate Offer: Receive $50 from OCZ with this mail-in rebate.
Purchase by: 5/16/09
Postmarked by: 21 days after purchase
Rebate amount: $50.00

OCZ DDR3 2000MHz 2GB Kit Flex II
OCZ Rebate

Product Features
Product #: OCZ3FXT20002GK
Manufacturer: OCZ Technology
Manufacturer Item #: OCZ3FXT20002GK
UPC: 842024007739
Technical Details
Model: OCZ3FXT20002GK
Item Package Quantity: 1
Hardware Platform: PC
RAM Memory Technology: DRAM, DDR3 SDRAM
Form Factor: DIMM 240-pin
Memory Storage Capacity: 2 GB
Memory Speed: 2000 MHz
memory_specification_compliance: PC3-16000
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty

Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $55.47
Shipping & Handling: $5.58
Super Saver Discount: -$5.58
------
Total for this Order: $55.47
Total Rebate Savings: $50.00
Price After Rebate: $5.47

nice deal

Agreed, great deal, don't need it but for $6 for future use how can you go wrong? Never had a problem with OCZ rebates, either. Thanks, OP.

can you use this for laptop or desktop?

Thanks alot, great find!!

240-pin is for desktop guys

Texas8 said: can you use this for laptop or desktop?

Desktop, unless you have the most awesome liquid cooling system ever for your laptop. Which I demand to see pictures of.

"Usually ships within 1 to 3 months."

Amazon said: Usually ships within 1 to 3 months.

LOLerz

Be careful. Usually ships within 1 to 3 months. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

Rebate must be postmarked by 21 days after purchase. It might not ship in time for the rebate.

scottxmso said: "Usually ships within 1 to 3 months."
Rebate must be postmarked within 21 days of order.

Did it just switch to 1-3 months? I thought it said something different when I looked 5 minutes ago.

So what's the thing about the shipping will this work???

Shows "Usually ships within 1 to 3 months."

Any chance we may still get the rebate given the long waiting time?

my Asus P5QC will not support it!
2 x DIMM, Max. 8 GB, DDR3 1333/1066/800 Non-ECC,Un-buffered Memory

yes it did - a few minutes after OP posting, this was going to be shipped (FSSS) on May 18

poohbie said: scottxmso said: "Usually ships within 1 to 3 months."
Rebate must be postmarked within 21 days of order.

Did it just switch to 1-3 months? I thought it said something different when I looked 5 minutes ago.

saagar said: my Asus P5QC will not support it!

You can run higher speed RAM, as long as it's DDR3. This RAM will just run at 1333 speed, not 2000.

roadwarrior313 said: saagar said: my Asus P5QC will not support it!

You can run higher speed RAM, as long as it's DDR3. This RAM will just run at 1333 speed, not 2000.

Hey Thanks!!

Yeah this is for desktop, dont make the mistake.

WTF ships 1 to 3 months?

I'll cancel if not shipped within 10 days.

What is the rebate card from Visa all about? Is the rebate a gift card?

Great deal if it arrives in time to submit the rebate. Keep in mind that the heat sink is big, no, HUGE. Check out the pictures on Newegg.

This is a crazy deal.

To anyone who is thinking about picking it up, make sure you buy it with a board that supports 6 ram slots for triple channel. If you pick a board that has 4 slots, u will be gimping yourself with this module.

Price shows $80.99 before rebate for me now

i see an AR price of $30.99. Wonder if Amaz0n changed the price already???

The price has jumped to $80.99 now

yep the price jumped. I guess I'll wait. thanks OP

dr2tree said: The price has jumped to $80.99 now

I had it in my cart at the original price debating if I should go through with it because of the
long shipping date. When I saw the price increase I continued the checkout and it went through for
the original price of $55.47.

Snowlock said: Texas8 said: can you use this for laptop or desktop?

Desktop, unless you have the most awesome liquid cooling system ever for your laptop. Which I demand to see pictures of.

That's easy! Pour a bucket over it. no guarantees it will work thereafter.

Dead. Price goes to $80+.

I did a little digging and have good news. I clicked on the link in the rebate form and then looked through the FAQ. This is what I found:

http://ocztechnology.4myrebate.com/customer/FAQ_WWR.aspx#7

Q: I bought my product during the rebate’s timeframe but received it after the rebate redemption period expired. Can I still redeem my rebate?
A: Yes. Simply provide valid proof that your shipment was delayed such as a packing slip showing when the product was shipped.

Also, found a phone number: 800-286-9146

I tried calling but it was already after business hours (I guess). I wanted to verify the above.

Did you find out whether the rebate will be ok when Amazon ships late? Their email address ocztechnology@help.4myrebate.com always bounces, so that doesn't look good.

I ordered when it said it would ship in 1-3 months. A few days later, it got updated to shipping May 24-28. And it shipped today via USPS (the kind that takes a week or more to arrive).

Got mine today (ordered it when it said it would ship May 19)

Still shows a ship date of 6/16/2009. Looks like it is time to cancel it.

Anyone still waiting on this order?
I got an email that they can still ship it, but I'm wondering if I could still get the rebate by showing the SUPER DELAYED packing slip...

g0dMAn said: Anyone still waiting on this order?
I got an email that they can still ship it, but I'm wondering if I could still get the rebate by showing the SUPER DELAYED packing slip...

I just received mine yesterday. Here is a copy of the reply I received from the rebate company on 6-26-2009:

We recommend to all customers to complete their online claim registration immediately after they complete their purchase. If you have not already completed your online registration you claim will have to be manually processed here at OCZ HQ.

If your reseller is unable to deliver your product before your submission time period is over we will honor the rebate claim upon review of your Amazon shipment details that will be provided to you by Amazon.

Thank You -
OCZ Technology Rebates
6373 San Ignacio Avenue
San Jose, CA 95119

Back in May, I posted to this thread ...you can scroll up to read it.

I called them and they verified that you need to have a shipping notice that shows delayed shipping. Then, they will honor the 'late' rebate.

I got a shipping notice from Amazon a few days ago and the package should be here in a few more days. I already pre-registered on the rebate. I did the preregistration last month. I couldn't find the rebate offer using the code, so I had to call again. They had taken the rebate down and I had to call back again, when the IT people were around, so that they could put the rebate back and I could do the online registration part.

I expect to get this rebate ...which makes my cost $0.47 ...I had a $5 Amazon credit from a previous call.

Skipping 2 Messages...
This rebate house sticks it to you if you don't make them additional money by choosing their No-Wait service (which still takes a month overall). It's been over 10 weeks since they approved my claim and they haven't sent out the rebate yet. Anyone else fare better?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014