Acer 21.6 Widescreen LCD Monitor

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
found this great deal on this wide screen lcd monitor. Regularly $149 now you can get it for $99.99

http://www.onsale.com/shop/detail.aspx?dpno=7693508

Member Summary
$15 shipping
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add the price and " + S/H " to the title - you'll get a lot of green on this good deal if you do.

"1680 x 1050 WSXGA+ resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, and 2500:1 contrast. ...this monitor also features DVI-D and HDCP."

Nice no rebate price. Didn't check their shipping costs.

I ordered one to replace the 19" Acer I have yet to open (duh!). Shipping to Indiana was $11.99. IMHO that is fair.

Thanks.

Please put price in title.

Live-Bing Cash Back 3-5%. $12 shipping.
(How do you know what the Cash Back % is going to be when they give a range?)
Someone stop me before I buy again.

$15 shipping for me, plus sales tax in TN

looks good except not free shipping...

Okay waiting for a bit more discussion...reseller ratings? is it really in stock ("Generally In Stock)? how's the specs on this one...good enough for photo editing and gaming?

Thanks,
Lex

does it connect with VGA? doesn mention on the website - any feedback appreciated

price in title would be nice

teku said: does it connect with VGA? doesn mention on the website - any feedback appreciated

Yes.. check here http://www.compusa.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp...

got it!! thanks pamraj.

Product not available: Sold out???

price shows up 142.99, unable to add to cart

it's at 142.99

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014