• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Look for a Office Max Brown Bag inside Sunday's Newspaper. Everything you can fit in the bag will receive 20% off (in store). The bag is BIG. You may be able to fit some Netbook, GPS, Printer Inks etc. many high priced items.

In the past Staples used to match competetor's offers. So, the bag may work in Staples as well.

Tintin

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love these bags and I've used them before, but it seems to me that there has to be some restrictions. Are computers allowed?

PharmerNate said: I love these bags and I've used them before, but it seems to me that there has to be some restrictions. Are computers allowed?

No Gift Card is the only major restriction printed on the bag. If the item fits the bag then you got 20%. It is a pretty big bag. Seems like some Netbook package will fit.

Why someone gave me a Red?

Tintin

Which newpaper has 20% off coupon? I really need it. I am in CA east bay aera. Thanks.

Ours in Detroit was different this week. You buy their recyclable bag for 99c and you get 20% off whatever you can put in the bag....

I got it inside Chicago Sun Times at Chicago, IL. You may call Office Max and see if they are offereing this deal in your area (in case there is no brown bag inside your area's Sunday's papers). Also, check a few different newspapers (some may have it).

Tintin

Didn't see it (the brown bag) in LA Times. Good luck to everyone who got in on the deal. Netbook would be nice.

They exclude computers and few other things with this 20% bag.

my local paper didn't have the brown bag, instead it has a flyer that takes off 20% in-store purchase. essentially the same thing but without the 'fit-in-the-bag' size restriction.

the fine print does say excludes PC's, monitors, HP ink/toners and other stuff (sorry don't have the flyer in front of me)

this is in the sacramento, ca region

Ransacked some old WalMart Sunday newspapers (San Diego Union Tribune)... no bag or flyer

I didn't get anything in my Sunday Sac Bee. Could you post a scan of the flyer? I'm hoping Staples will match this for a digicam.

babystinkie said: my local paper didn't have the brown bag, instead it has a flyer that takes off 20% in-store purchase. essentially the same thing but without the 'fit-in-the-bag' size restriction.

the fine print does say excludes PC's, monitors, HP ink/toners and other stuff (sorry don't have the flyer in front of me)

front
Disclaimer

back
Disclaimer
vinny09 said: I didn't get anything in my Sunday Sac Bee. Could you post a scan of the flyer? I'm hoping Staples will match this for a digicam.

babystinkie said: my local paper didn't have the brown bag, instead it has a flyer that takes off 20% in-store purchase. essentially the same thing but without the 'fit-in-the-bag' size restriction.

this was in the davis enterprise. unfortunately i'm away for business, but i'll see if i can get a scan up.

EDIT: Here you go everyone. The flyer is half a sheet of letter sized paper. The exclusions are on the front and back of the flyer. Hope this helps!

thanks babystinkie...

On another note, any successful uses at any Staples in northern california?

I used it at Staples as well as Office Depot. Everything was allowed except computers even though bag had no restrictions. Too bad Officemax jacked up their prices even on clearance item for this week. But Got couple of SD780IS cameras from Office Depot for $199.99 each plus tax.

Junibutt said: I used it at Staples as well as Office Depot. Everything was allowed except computers even though bag had no restrictions. Too bad Officemax jacked up their prices even on clearance item for this week. But Got couple of SD780IS cameras from Office Depot for $199.99 each plus tax.

shtaples did let me use the bag on a acer 22" monitor - ! - a couple years ago (don't remember % discount !) - depends on a manager you will deal with

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014