• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphic Calcultor
Disclaimer
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator $69.99 After Coupons and Rebate at Office Depot Initial price: $119.99. Instant savings: $10. Apply coupon code: 66810292 to drop price another $20. Free shipping on orders over $50, so shipped price is $89.99. Send in the Mail in Rebate and final price is $69.99.

This is by far the best deal I could find on this calculator so far today. Students, if you were waiting for a great price for a graphing calulator, wait no more! Unless, of course, you find one free (or nearly), due to your buds or siblings having one that is collecting dust. Can't have mine, it was relegated to mundane calculator-hood a few years ago, and I still use it

If this isn't quite your style, check out this thread for the TI-84 Plus SE.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Hilarious! I used one of these in 1993! Same price! How can a tech object maintain the same price for 16 years withou... (more)

danteshors (Aug. 08, 2009 @ 8:11a) |

rebate form?

forzaINTER (Aug. 10, 2009 @ 6:56p) |

It wouldn't let me save the PDF so I could post it, so here's where you'll find it: It's on the product page, near the t... (more)

fuzzymello (Aug. 11, 2009 @ 6:36a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal. Last Year, Office Depot had the 84 Plus SE for $60 after rebates and coupons, but green for you still, as this is the best deal I've seen so far this year

green op!

yankeefan2525 said: Good deal. Last Year, Office Depot had the 84 Plus SE for $60 after rebates and coupons, but green for you still, as this is the best deal I've seen so far this yearYep, that was a good one. I bought early in the deal, and also got free movie tickets too.

In for one for my kid's Junior math classes.

Coupon 66810292 excludes technology and so does any coupon I could find on the web????? Accroding to Office Depot calculators show up under the technology category.

chompy said: Coupon 66810292 excludes technology and so does any coupon I could find on the web????? Accroding to Office Depot calculators show up under the technology category.

Works fine on the website. What's the problem?

Nice find OP.

Great deal OP! I had a Texas Instruments 83+ and it died just a couple months ago, ive had it for like a decade. The 84 + is even better and probably got a longer life, awesome deal!

Thanks OP. My son starts high school in fall and this is the recommended calculator. Vive le FatWallet!!!!

I went with the Silver Edition for $10 more ($79.99 + tax after MIR).

Thanks OP!

Thanks. I've been watching for one of these. I bought the 84 plus, then went back and got the SE for $10 more.

I love how primitive these calculators are yet they still charge an arm and a leg for one, since they're a requirement for most advanced math classes. I asked my professor if I could use a TI-89 emulator on my PDA and he said I wasn't allowed, because I could cheat. I even offered to take the exam next to him at his desk and he wouldn't permit it. Love it.

mazeroth said: I love how primitive these calculators are yet they still charge an arm and a leg for one, since they're a requirement for most advanced math classes. I asked my professor if I could use a TI-89 emulator on my PDA and he said I wasn't allowed, because I could cheat. I even offered to take the exam next to him at his desk and he wouldn't permit it. Love it.

You can still cheat with this TI.

Keyboard said: Nice find OP.

The $10 instant savings is disappearing on me once I enter in shipping info (and after).. Am I doing something wrong?

After you enter shipping info, does the subtotal say $109.99? I have no idea how you could do anything wrong, it should be automatic.

Yes, fuzzymello- I think what threw me off is that I'm getting charged sales tax where I live. Anyone, thanks again.. Will edit that previous post..

Keyboard said: Yes, fuzzymello- I think what threw me off is that I'm getting charged sales tax where I live. Anyone, thanks again.. Will edit that previous post..
No worries, I got thrown off at first too. Had to do a double take Yah, I get sales tax also, that'll throw anyone off balance!

Sorry for the stupid question but this is my first time buying off them. Where do we enter the coupon code? Because I went to check out but they didn't have a box or anything to enter the code?

payment info screen
Disclaimer
alicexx said: Sorry for the stupid question but this is my first time buying off them. Where do we enter the coupon code? Because I went to check out but they didn't have a box or anything to enter the code?
It's cool, every site has a different process

On the "checkout" page, where you enter payment info.... below the "credit card" information box, there's a box titled "coupon savings". Click "Add coupon", and that's where the coupon code goes. I've included a screen shot of the page to give you a better idea, I hope this helps!

Hilarious! I used one of these in 1993! Same price! How can a tech object maintain the same price for 16 years without price calusion?

rebate form?

forzaINTER said: rebate form?
It wouldn't let me save the PDF so I could post it, so here's where you'll find it: It's on the product page, near the top of the page, under the box that indicates online and store availability.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014