Eastbay 50% Bing Cashback

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I had a 20% off Eastbay coupon I was going to use to get my son some stuff he wanted at Eastbay- until I found that Bing CashBack is giving 50%. The shipping was pretty expensive, so I joined the 'Eastbay gold club' which is free 3 day shipping for a year and an ugly hoodie for $29.95, I got CashBack confirmation within minutes and the gold club membership is also eligible for 50% CashBack bringing the cost of that down to $15. They have some nice clearance stuff, my son got some hoodies and t-shirts most under $20 each. You get a warning on the checkout page that if you use a coupon you don't get CashBack, but the 50% back is saving me $83.

Member Summary

Free S+H w/code AFEB9APP +$50 PayPal Purchase exp 8/31/09 CT
Thanks daBomb
Disclaimer

eastbay99˘Filler (AXPgymSack)
Thanks daBomb
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
i clicked it and it was only 20, am i missing something.

RunOfTheDill (Sep. 08, 2009 @ 12:33p) |

so did everyone's CashBack hit their accounts? mine is supposed to be available today but still $0 showing up as availab... (more)

cchen (Oct. 18, 2009 @ 1:38p) |

My CB was posted and I requested it a few days ago. It hit my paypal account today.

yoregano (Oct. 18, 2009 @ 2:25p) |

daBomb said: It wasn't easy (I had to call Eastbay Customer Service, at 800.826.2205 when it was automatically rejected online), but...

You can also stack FREE SHIPPING w/$50 purchase through PayPal, with Code AFEB9APP

And here's an Eastbay 99˘ Filler -- AXP Gym Sack.

daBomb says that biglittle said: Just a heads up for "extra" deals. I got a couple of shirts that were part of the 2 for $35 deal. One shirt was $23.99 reduced to $17.50 from Eastbay and the other was $19.99 reduced to $17.50 from Eastbay... but CashBack gave me the CashBack off the original prices, so I got $22.00 CashBack instead of $17.50.

There is also a 2 for $25 deal going on.

And, I also had items, including the 2 for $35 deal, that stated "These items are excluded from further $ off or % off discounts" that I DID get CashBack for.
daBomb said: These "extra" deals at Eastbay are evidently called "mini-cart promotions" --

I found another one for 5 plain T-Shirts for $19.99 (originally priced $9.99, and on sale for $4.99 individually), but...

My Bing CashBack was definitely figured on the discounted mini-cart price of $19.99 (not the individual sale prices), so YMMV.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hope it works out for you. I used BING cahsback with Eastbay and when I requested a check after 45 days, they canceled the check and told me my purchases did not qualify. There was no one to speak with and they referred me to their customer agreement, which I did not violate.

I have never had any problems with Fatwallet.

I second the Bing CashBack warning. It's completely unreliable and not just at Eastbay. They're very quick to deny you and not give you any information.

I ordered some clearance shoes from Eastbay on 8/10 with the 50% off. My stuff has shipped but I have yet to see anything about CashBack. I'll give until tommorrow before I put in for an investigation.

When I tried to use a 10% coupon code, it stated on the checkout page the code was not accepted because of the CashBack so I know CashBack was active.

I've been burned by Bing before. If they don't honor the $20 CashBack I'll send the shoes back just on principal and Bing won't be suckering me anymore.

I never had any issues with them so far, and this dates back to the 30-40% eBay days from over a year ago. I placed an order with Eastbay last night and got a CashBack confirmation 15 minutes later.

I am having CashBack issues with Eastbay too. Trying to cancel my order since no Bing email came through.

20% off coupon : LKS1A929

Not certain why it would have been cancelled after 45 days if it showed up as pending for that long. Bing has a team that will cancel if it's determined fraud or risky. EB will cancel commission on GC's and a few other items, but not many.

If you were on a blog site or coupon (affiliate site) prior to going to Eastbay, it's possible that you will not earn CashBack since the cookie from the affiliate site is overriding bing.com. You need to clear your cookies and type bing.com into your browser to make certain you qualify for CashBack. Eastbay pays these sites a commission for sales - the affiliate sites will earn the commission and you will be out the CashBack - clear your cookies and go direclty to bing.com and replace your order and you should receive CashBack unless ordering giftcards.

I recently posted a comment as to why someone may not be seeing their CashBack. If you're not seeing it now, there is a good chance that you will not get it. However, I do know that Eastbay is working with bing to load files that affiliate sites got the credit for the sale (you take a chance on seeing if you order is one of them), which screwed us. Cookies on affiliat coupon/blog sites are overriding the CashBack. They earn the commission and we get nothing. If you want to make sure you get your Cash Back - place another order now, but clear your cookies first and type bing.com into your browser. You will need to cancel/return your order at your expense as Eastbay wont reimburse for return shipping since you were on a previouls affiliate site.thirddowndraw said: I ordered some clearance shoes from Eastbay on 8/10 with the 50% off. My stuff has shipped but I have yet to see anything about CashBack. I'll give until tommorrow before I put in for an investigation.

When I tried to use a 10% coupon code, it stated on the checkout page the code was not accepted because of the CashBack so I know CashBack was active.

I've been burned by Bing before. If they don't honor the $20 CashBack I'll send the shoes back just on principal and Bing won't be suckering me anymore.

I ordered one using the coupon for 20% off and I also got instant 50% CashBack notification in my account. I have to wait for 60 days to receive it. Hopefully MS wont deny it. They never did to me so far.

Did you place your order prior to the 12th of August - I was told that Eastbay has put measures in place to make sure we get our CashBack regardless of where we come in from for all orders placed on the 12th going forward. moneymama said: I am having CashBack issues with Eastbay too. Trying to cancel my order since no Bing email came through.

I just purchased 2 FL Gator duffle bags that are NEVER on sale and got my 50% back in my Bing.com account very quickly. Thanks OP!

thanks, just spent way too much. i avoided anything that had the "not valid with..." warning for % off codes and such

See my recent comments on why you may not be receiving CashBack - it's harder on us, but it's important to clear your cookies and type bing.com into your browser. even if you see the no other source codes etc. allowed on the site during checkout, you still may not receive CashBack if you don't clear cookies and type bing.com directly into your browser. Affiliate cookies have been known to override bing.com's CashBack which in short prevents the company from sending the tracking information to bing.com so then they don't have a record of the order. CarolynLibrarian said: I second the Bing CashBack warning. It's completely unreliable and not just at Eastbay. They're very quick to deny you and not give you any information.

my CashBack is already showing up, and i haven't even received my email order confirmation from Eastbay, yet.

mrredskin said: thanks, just spent way too much. i avoided anything that had the "not valid with..." warning for % off codes and such

I had no issues with those. Ordered a couple of underarmour shirts that had the warning and got my CashBack fine.

I've never had problems with bing on Eastbay. I've never had to clear my cookies, but it does make sense to. I've also ensured I'm not logged into the site with my site account and have always used Paypal when checking out.

blackicex said: mrredskin said: thanks, just spent way too much. i avoided anything that had the "not valid with..." warning for % off codes and such

I had no issues with those. Ordered a couple of underarmour shirts that had the warning and got my CashBack fine.

good to know. just didn't want to risk it. i found enough other stuff to waste money on.

goosey74 said: If you were on a blog site or coupon (affiliate site) prior to going to Eastbay, it's possible that you will not earn CashBack since the cookie from the affiliate site is overriding bing.com. You need to clear your cookies and type bing.com into your browser to make certain you qualify for CashBack. Eastbay pays these sites a commission for sales - the affiliate sites will earn the commission and you will be out the CashBack - clear your cookies and go direclty to bing.com and replace your order and you should receive CashBack unless ordering giftcards.

This is BS. If we need to take these steps prior to ordering, then that needs to be made clear or bing and/or the vendor needs to fix the problem.

I've also had issues with Eastbay CashBack. I wrote in to Bing.com and they said they are trying to resolve the issue.
An alternative is to use FootLocker.com instead. I noticed FootLocker also has 50% CashBack and they carry many similar items (especially shoes). I got an instant notification of Bing CashBack when I made a FootLocker purchase.

I had a problem with Bing CashBack on a HP laptop purchase I made a couple months ago. At first Bing canceled the CashBack in my Bing account, but after posting on their support boards the CashBack amount was reinstated.

Annoying but worth the effort for $300. I actually received the check last week. Cha-Ching!!

xtrios said: I've also had issues with Eastbay CashBack. I wrote in to Bing.com and they said they are trying to resolve the issue.
An alternative is to use FootLocker.com instead. I noticed FootLocker also has 50% CashBack and they carry many similar items (especially shoes). I got an instant notification of Bing CashBack when I made a FootLocker purchase.

FootLocker = tax in CA.

Got a pair of Asics GT2130 ($100 normally) on clearance for $60. Got a Bing CB notice for $30. WOOTT!! $100 Asics for $30!

Anyone know how long do they take to ship?

Log in to your Bing Cash Back account to see if the Cash Back is pending. I placed an order two days ago and never got the Cash Back email from Bing. I checked my Cash Back account and it is there under pending.

bought a pair of nikes for $100, never received CashBack email and CashBack never showed up into my account. It has been four days now.... microsofts Cash Back is iffy at best.

CarolynLibrarian said: I second the Bing CashBack warning. It's completely unreliable and not just at Eastbay. They're very quick to deny you and not give you any information.

I must be lucky then, have received over $1K CashBack with no problems so far.

i got my Eastbay CashBack within 3 mins of ordering, saved 177 bucks.

*i used firefox with no problems whatsoever*

Make sure you are using IE. I did this one Monday when it was posted on SD, and my first attempt with Firefox did not reflect the CashBack. I canceled the order, and re-ordered.

Open IE

Now sign into the CashBack program

Look for Eastbay under the list of CashBack stores

Click through, they may ask to validate bing username

After validation shop on Eastbay (bing CashBack will not be reflected anywhere on the Eastbay web page)

I got my Eastbay CB minutes after ordering but they're still processing my order I placed on Monday and it's now Thursday.

Hope mine works! Here's the email I got after ordering:

Thanks for searching, shopping and saving with Bing CashBack, the search that pays you back!

From your recent purchases, you have earned CashBack savings!

To view the details for this purchase or your other Bing CashBack transactions, sign into your CashBack account. We’ll let you know when you can request your CashBack reward!

You earned $35.00 from your Eastbay purchase on 8/13/2009:

Details CashBack
Jordan AJ 1 Phat Low - Mens - Black/Metallic Silver/White/Varsity Roya
Unit price: $69.99
Quantity: 1 $35.00

just ordered and got the 50% CB pending a few minutes after. thx op! and bing

Free S+H w/$50 PayPal Purchase w/code AFEB9APP exp 8/31/09 CT
Disclaimer
It wasn't easy (I had to call Eastbay Customer Service, at 800.826.2205 when it wouldn't go through), but...

You can also stack FREE SHIPPING w/$50 purchase through PayPal, with Code AFEB9APP

Where did all of the nice soccer balls go?! I would definitely buy a Terrapass or TGII for 50% off.

Base UA Compression Heatgear SS and sleeveless shirts are 2 for 35 right now (as are alot of other T-shirts). You get bing back on the full value (25/each) for 25 off 35 total. makes it 10 total for two UA compression shirts!

Like this

petercyeh said: Make sure you are using IE. I did this one Monday when it was posted on SD, and my first attempt with Firefox did not reflect the CashBack. I canceled the order, and re-ordered.

Open IE

Now sign into the CashBack program

Look for Eastbay under the list of CashBack stores

Click through, they may ask to validate bing username

After validation shop on Eastbay (bing CashBack will not be reflected anywhere on the Eastbay web page)

It has to do with cookies not the browser. Just clear your cookies and you're free to use any browser.

daBomb said: It wasn't easy (I had to call Eastbay Customer Service, at 800.826.2205 when it wouldn't go through), but...

Eastbay Checkout said: Per Live Search's CashBack offer terms, other discounts or coupons may not be applied to this order. That's what I got when trying to use the shipping code. At least it verified that bing was working

Just tried ordering some Asics and Lacoste stuff for myself and the family. Hope it works out despite the negative reviews. Either way Thanks OP!

They have a 3 shoes for $99 deal, and with Bing it would be 3 shoes for $50...but, the risk of not getting the CashBack is there.

Skipping 160 Messages...
My CB was posted and I requested it a few days ago. It hit my paypal account today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014