• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Discount Tires Michelin Rebates and Gift Card minus $155
I looked up some rebates and thought maybe you could combine these offers to get back $155 from your tire purchase. Basically combining the $70 rebate from discount tires and $60 michelin friends and family rebate, and the $25 gift card for tire purchases. This is a combined total of $155!.

$25 Gift Card for Tire Purchase:
LINK

Discount Tire Rebate $70 Michelin:
LINK

OR
Costco $70 rebate minus the $25 gift card.

Friends of Michelin Rebate $60:
http://friendsforsavings.com/

They are separate rebates to separate companies so they shouldn't interfere in any way. Also the friends and family michelin rebate accepts a legible copy so you can send the original receipt to discount tire. This is a great deal if you need tires. I think it ends this month so get on it!

thanks Phu

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yes, the Friends for savings $60 rebate is no longer available online. Simply call Michelin if you didn't get it online ... (more)

jkobe (Sep. 03, 2009 @ 1:38p) |

For questions regarding this promotion, please call 1-877-876-6160, Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m... (more)

begunn (Sep. 03, 2009 @ 4:37p) |

Costco has a $70 rebate on Michelin tires. Starts next monday, but the guy at the Madison, WI store said it would work t... (more)

isobro (Sep. 08, 2009 @ 9:35p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! I really need new tires before winter hits. Thanks!

Sweet! Hope that I can stack the $60 on top of the $70 IS at Sam's.
Already placed an order for 8x Michelin X-Ice Xi2s.

I'm a little confused about the costco $70 minus $25 gift card.
The gift card is for Discount tires...does costco honor the gift card coupon?

Thanks in advance...I'm a little sleepy.

Rebates on auto parts + hicks down south = Git er done

sweetmommy said: I'm a little confused about the costco $70 minus $25 gift card.
The gift card is for Discount tires...does costco honor the gift card coupon?

Thanks in advance...I'm a little sleepy.

Seconded. The Costco coupons are generally not worth it because they apply only to the more expensive tires. Depending on your car, there's usually a cheaper option in a brandname tire that will cost you less than even the couponed price. But if Costco honors the gift card too, that'd be awesome.

Also the $25 gift card says it cannot be combined with any other offer. So perhaps this is only good for the $70 and the $60?

I might be checking on this soon. It'd make getting a good winter tire for my wife cost just as much as running a cheaper all season.

WHAT Costco rebate?!

question how does this figure in on NTB deal going right now http://www.ntb.com/

Also, anyone know if the four tires have to be all the same size? I have two cars and they each could use two new tires but they don't take the same size tires.

I priced 4 Michelins against Costco, Discount and Sears. The best deal was Sears and they gave me 3 free oil changes (on any 3 cars I want!). Costco was a little cheaper, but they couldn't do an alignment for me and I don't think they do oil changes.

GreenPumpkin said: I priced 4 Michelins against Costco, Discount and Sears. The best deal was Sears and they gave me 3 free oil changes (on any 3 cars I want!). Costco was a little cheaper, but they couldn't do an alignment for me and I don't think they do oil changes.

the mich tires I could get at NTB was 159/ea with the (100 instore savings) Sears want 189 with the 3 oil changes

Just some more info to round it out in one place:

The gift card expires August 31, 2009

For the Discount Tires rebate, tires must be purchased between August 23 and September 5, 2009. Rebate form must be postmarked no later than October 5, 2009 (may be submitted electronically at www.dtc.rebatepromotions.com

The Michelin rebate expires October 31, 2009.

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findPromotions.do?pgid=207&icid...

Qualifications and Restrictions:
A set of four (4) Michelin or BFGoodrich (excluding Precept) tires of the same model must be purchased at the same time.
The set can only be for one vehicle.
All offers expire at the end of the day September 5th, 2009.

Can the offers for DT and 70$ MIR be combined?

clearanceman said: Also, anyone know if the four tires have to be all the same size? I have two cars and they each could use two new tires but they don't take the same size tires.

Since some cars don't use the same size tire on all four, I can't see the rebate requiring all of the tires to be same size.

69ragtop said: clearanceman said: Also, anyone know if the four tires have to be all the same size? I have two cars and they each could use two new tires but they don't take the same size tires.

Since some cars don't use the same size tire on all four, I can't see the rebate requiring all of the tires to be same size.

from rebate req:
- A set of four (4) Michelin or BFGoodrich (excluding Precept) tires of the same model must be purchased at the same time.

I think other sizes are Ok, but not other models.

GoPack1 said: WHAT Costco rebate?!
Was there a coupon sent out? I didn't get the booklet. I think they changed the policy on sending the books out to another membership level.

I called to price tires at Costco and was told that their deal on Michelin ended. Sam's Club currently has $70 a set of 4 Michelin. I hope the Michelin rebate will stack with the Sam's Club deal. Sears was a lot higher.

I went through discount tire on eBay and got a eBay paypal promo that was out a couple of weeks ago I believe it was 12% off. I could not find a bing or live discount at the time. I did send in for the 70 buck discount tire rebate and michelin friend rebate but do not know if I will get them. So the point is if you can come up with a paypal eBay offer in the future this may be another way to stack a deal.

Downloaded the rebate for "Friends of Michelin". Looks like I should be able to stack all of these.

The Friends/Family rebate looks like its dead now

dirtyemu said: The Friends/Family rebate looks like its dead now
Yep, so is the gift card. The $70 rebate is still good for a few more days, though, through September 5.

Yes, the Friends for savings $60 rebate is no longer available online. Simply call Michelin if you didn't get it online because the offer is supposed to be good until 10/31/09. I just got off the phone with CSR "Gabby" and she is mailing me the rebate form. Thanks OP.

For questions regarding this promotion, please call 1-877-876-6160, Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST. Please reference the Friends of Michelin Promotion when calling.

Costco has a $70 rebate on Michelin tires. Starts next monday, but the guy at the Madison, WI store said it would work today. Confirmed.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014