• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Must use club card and call 1-800-shop-rite to find out flu shot schedule in your area. different stores on different days.

or visit shoprite.com for the info.

Member Summary
2009 Flu Shot Schedule: http://www.shoprite.com/cnt/documents/Flushot2009Schedule_000.pdf

Shoprite stores are located in these states CT,DE,MD,NJ,NY.PA

If you are under 65 you may want to be aware of a study that reports people taking the seasonal flu shot become MORE at risk of getting the swine / H1N1 flu. Flu Shot Study

Thanks, my Shoprite is doing it tomorrow so just in time.

Middlesex county in NJ offering flu shot for $10. Do a goggle on this news story for today to get the detail.

sg94ahpw said: Middlesex county in NJ offering flu shot for $10. Do a goggle on this news story for today to get the detail.

Thanks but too bad I don't live in Middlesex.

Anyone know if this is one per Shop Rite card? Per account? (I think my wife and I have the same account with our own cards). Want to get my kids the shot too. Can't read the fine print on their website. When I click it opens the PDF with the schedule.

cheeriokid said: Anyone know if this is one per Shop Rite card? Per account? (I think my wife and I have the same account with our own cards). Want to get my kids the shot too. Can't read the fine print on their website. When I click it opens the PDF with the schedule.

it appears to be per person. only restriction is, you don't get the gift card if flu shot is direct billed to medicare or a health insurance plan. best bet is to call the 800# and ask for clarification.

careh said: If you are under 65 you may want to be aware of a study that reports people taking the seasonal flu shot become MORE at risk of getting the swine / H1N1 flu. Flu Shot Study

Canadians - they eat too much pork!

A Canadian study suggests folks should not get the flu shot prior to getting the H1N1 shot, as it apparently decreases the efficacy of the H1N1 shot...

http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/09/23/flu-shots-h1n1-seasona...

I noticed this in the newspaper the other day.. not bad.

My copay is $15-20, I'll definately use the $15 CG, and I don't have to sit for 45 minutes in a Dr's office

I think I'll heed the Canadians, and get my H1N1 first, and then get the seasonal one.

careh said: If you are under 65 you may want to be aware of a study that reports people taking the seasonal flu shot become MORE at risk of getting the swine / H1N1 flu. Flu Shot Study

It is strange to see an unpublished study directly affect public policy. I am curious to see the findings.

cheeriokid said: Anyone know if this is one per Shop Rite card? Per account? (I think my wife and I have the same account with our own cards). Want to get my kids the shot too. Can't read the fine print on their website. When I click it opens the PDF with the schedule.You can always get another Price Plus card for free if necessary and use it, so it is a non-issue. Personally, I doubt it is one per card since that's not the way their cards work, their limits are always transaction based.

Who administers these shots? A doctor?

I'm going tomorrow. Someone I know said that the lines are long. They went 10 minutes after it started. I figure it is best not to be the first one there - some time in the middle would be best. but I'm interested in what others found

I see that the clinics are from Maxim so it will be free for Aetna insurance members www.findaflushot.com, but I wonder if you still get a gift card?

30 - 15 = 15 beats costco buy 5 www.findaflushot.com/costco, but you do not need to be a costco member and you can get a polish + a coke for $1.50 while you are there

PatrickBateman said: Who administers these shots? A doctor?

at my store it was the butcher from the meat deparment. (uh, that is a joke)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014