Reusable Kohls in-store $10 off coupon

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I think the guy on eBay is simply smart, an entrepreneur if you will.

Fight and argue all you people want. Bought more than $100 worth of clearance t-shirts/polos for less than $10 with 10 rounds going to the cashier. Let the companies be bankrupt and be sold to foreign company just like everything else including our beer! LOL! Anything in the clearance section like $10.80 becomes only $0.80 at checkout. Do 10 to 100 rounds and you get to buy the whole Kohl's department stock into your closet (for less than $100). Say fraud or whatever you people want, if the scanner works on the barcode it's technically legal. Thank you for the post, this is the best post ever!!

ImDeadBroke said: ... if the scanner works on the barcode it's technically legal.
Not true. The terms written on the coupon are the legal basis. The barcode is there to help facilitate the promotion, but does not make mis-use "legal."

BUT it is the 99% who dont look compare or shop correctly that are keeping them in biz... with the silly "sale" signs
EVERYDAY!!! everyday ,every 5 hours..that these unknowing flock to and pay these absurd $...SALE is truly a
made up word...
. the only SALE there is 90% after stacking coupons....

chrisledoux said: Everyone bashing Kohls for having high prices are crazy. They are soo affordable it's stupid. I feel like I'm robbing them everything I shop there because the prices are so cheap. Everything is always on sale and the coupons and discounts are crazy. And their return policy is amazing. I just wish they sold diapers and formula there and I would be set!

I cannot print the coupon, could you please post to some other server like megaupload, that would be helpful

sethubala said: I cannot print the coupon, could you please post to some other server like megaupload, that would be helpful

save the image and then print....noob

I'll reiterate. Even if this coupon is legitimate, using 10 printed coupons at the same time arouses suspicion and makes it harder for everyone else, yourself included, to use coupons in the future. Moderation people, moderation.

ImDeadBroke said: Fight and argue all you people want. Bought more than $100 worth of clearance t-shirts/polos for less than $10 with 10 rounds going to the cashier. Let the companies be bankrupt and be sold to foreign company just like everything else including our beer! LOL! Anything in the clearance section like $10.80 becomes only $0.80 at checkout. Do 10 to 100 rounds and you get to buy the whole Kohl's department stock into your closet (for less than $100). Say fraud or whatever you people want, if the scanner works on the barcode it's technically legal. Thank you for the post, this is the best post ever!!

This is pure stupidity! Do you have no business sense? Copying software may be cheap but it is not legal or morally ethical! You know and I mean KNOW that you are stealing when you use the coupons that you COPIED or PIRATED!! Store charge a price for a product to make a PROFIT, that is how they are in business. IF it costs them $10 for something and you are paying .80 cents, then that is stupidity to think they are ripping you off.

Get the coupons in a legit way or go shop at Wal-Mart!

QUICKAVE said: BUT it is the 99% who dont look compare or shop correctly that are keeping them in biz... with the silly "sale" signs
EVERYDAY!!! everyday ,every 5 hours..that these unknowing flock to and pay these absurd $...SALE is truly a
made up word...
. the only SALE there is 90% after stacking coupons....

chrisledoux said: Everyone bashing Kohls for having high prices are crazy. They are soo affordable it's stupid. I feel like I'm robbing them everything I shop there because the prices are so cheap. Everything is always on sale and the coupons and discounts are crazy. And their return policy is amazing. I just wish they sold diapers and formula there and I would be set!

Thank you! Yes, Kohl's regular prices are high if you are on a budget. But not any higher than other leading department stores. DO NOT include Wal-Mart as they just low priced items that are usually lower quality than Kohl's so you get what you pay for. But for a great shopping experience, then Kohl's is the place. Those into criminal activities such as using copied coupons that were not sent in an official capacity is stealing and can be considered fraud which is ILLEGAL and IMMORAL.

I say if you cannot afford Kohl's clearance or sales rack, get another job to afford it!

NOy work

Excellent!!! Worked Great!!! I have printed the coupon posted and was suspecting whether they would accept or not. Surprisingly they have given a discount of $20 as there are two coupons printed on one page. Also I was able to use another 15% coupon with this. Thanks for posting.

in this case, the translation of "shak" is not "suspecting" in english. it is "doubtful".
how about posting the 15%off coupon?

I used this coupon for six times without any issues in NJ

this deal is for Discover Card only...should put it on the title.

the coupon did not work because they request the coupon has to have the bar code number under the bar code but yours did not have that number on, just the barcode alone. Why?

Can anyone post a scan "with" the barcode numbers? Thanks.

stateofmind said: Can anyone post a scan "with" the barcode numbers? Thanks.

Photoshop is your friend... LOL...

What are the numbers, photoshop buddies?

blueoregon said: What are the numbers, photoshop buddies?

Does it matter? (Like the checkout guy is even going to know what to look for.)

Can somebody post the coupon ? The link above does not work.

Be forewarned:

Just got busted - checkout person said it was a fraudulent coupon and would not accept it.

(was nice while it lasted...)

location?

The coupon is valid. I have used them yesterday, no problem at all. But today Kohls has refused to honor.
Kohls is simply a dirty cheap store, they denied the valid promotion. Look at their high price low quality stuffs from India, Vietnam, China and many other low labor cost countries, I wonder who is going to buy them at their retail price. Without coupons, their sale is a joke: a pillow was priced 19.99$ retail price yesterday, they offer a 30% discount but with retail price 24.99$ today. Yes, they drop the price but not as much as it looks.

Kohls has 30 new stores open Sept 30 in CA only. It took the previous bankrupted Mervyns stores. I would not surprise if they go out of business in a short time. BTW, the Mervyns out of business sale is expensive.

LiverX said: Be forewarned:

Just got busted - checkout person said it was a fraudulent coupon and would not accept it.

HI can u post the coupon again. Photobucket deleated it. Please!

MooresvillePunk said: I agree, this is how Kohls, JCPenney, Joann Fabrics, etc do pricing now and it's pretty lame.
Don't forget Bed Bath & Beyond. MOST of the people I've seen at the checkout have a stack of 20% off coupons in their hand-- one for each item-- to offset their ridiculous shelf prices.

FeloniusMonkey said: MooresvillePunk said: I agree, this is how Kohls, JCPenney, Joann Fabrics, etc do pricing now and it's pretty lame.
Don't forget Bed Bath & Beyond. MOST of the people I've seen at the checkout have a stack of 20% off coupons in their hand-- one for each item-- to offset their ridiculous shelf prices.

As many legit BB&B coupons that I get, it's not surprising.

No go in East Brunswick NJ or South Plainfield NJ

Got rejected last night at the Campbell location (880/Hamilton).

http://www.mediafire.com/?od325iwjwhy
I put it in MSWord, so u have 4 coupons in 1 paper, good luck.

thanks

Is the coupon still working - anyone in So Cal- Orange County?

nedialka said: Is the coupon still working - anyone in So Cal- Orange County?
Yap, still working as of now. Act fast please as they could eventually catch it well before Oct. 31, 2009

mingtianming said: The coupon is valid. I have used them yesterday, no problem at all. But today Kohls has refused to honor.
Kohls is simply a dirty cheap store, they denied the valid promotion. Look at their high price low quality stuffs from India, Vietnam, China and many other low labor cost countries, I wonder who is going to buy them at their retail price. Without coupons, their sale is a joke: a pillow was priced 19.99$ retail price yesterday, they offer a 30% discount but with retail price 24.99$ today. Yes, they drop the price but not as much as it looks.

Kohls has 30 new stores open Sept 30 in CA only. It took the previous bankrupted Mervyns stores. I would not surprise if they go out of business in a short time. BTW, the Mervyns out of business sale is expensive.

so you had the original and a discover card?

Does the coupon have an online code? If it does can someone post it. I cant access mediafire at work. Thanks!

The online code is 4773244800013252
Enjoy!

Thanks!!!!

timless said: mingtianming said: The coupon is valid. I have used them yesterday, no problem at all. But today Kohls has refused to honor.

No had a copy and was able to use it with Discover before.
so you had the original and a discover card?

winton said: The online code is 4773244800013252
Enjoy!
We're sorry, the Promo Code 4773244800013252 cannot be applied to the product(s) in your shopping bag. (This could be because the product is not eligible for discounts or the Promo Code is only valid on specified product(s).) Please check the offer for details. Or, simply Checkout

Doesn't matter what item I add to the shopping bag. Get the same message.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014