• 1 234515
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EDIT : SHIPPING CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING FROM UPS ALREADY, VIA NEXT DAY AIR!!!

EDIT 2 (10/15/2009) : Touch Pro 2 received, activated and works great!

Interesting turn of events, follow the link :

http://www.sprint.com/citigroup

Click upgrade your phone from an existing account, enter your login information, choose your number if you have multiple lines, then follow the checkout process. To get these prices you of course have a 2 year contract extension.

Free shipping, free activation.

THIS IS FLAMING HOT, I have Sero and my order processed immediately.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
lol I wonder why I got approved on the rebate then. I got the TP2 for $199, then $-70 loyalty credit, and now approved... (more)

gamester990 (Nov. 23, 2009 @ 2:59p) |

gamester, which rebate did you use, the EPRP or regular?

hpmax (Nov. 23, 2009 @ 4:59p) |

The regular one I believe. It said it expired 10/31/2009. The funny thing is, I forgot my form with my name and addr... (more)

gamester990 (Nov. 23, 2009 @ 7:05p) |

Touch Pro 2 Apps

EPRP Rebate Possibility

Looks like this is DEAD now for SERO customers

We're sorry, but the number you entered has been identified as part of the Everything Plus Referral Program (formerly Sprint Exclusive Referral Offer/SERO). Please visit www.sprint.com/everythingplus to complete your Everything Plus phone upgrade, or you may call an Everything Plus sales representative by phone at 1-888-882-4030 to place your order.

Please add an account to your profile to continue.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have SERO, not a citi employee; stated I needed to change plans.

Where? I have Sero as well, of course you can't purchase a phone that isn't authorized on Sero, EG the Hero.

This will work for ANYONE, not just Sero users who are looking to purchase a Hero, Touch Pro 2, etc. at much cheaper than standard pricing with NO REBATES.

eh? what is the point of purchasing the phone if I can't use it?

nice, i have SERO, NOT a Citigroup employee and just placed my order for a Touch Pro2. I'm 21 months into my 24 month contract and qualified for the $150 upgrade discount and the $250 instant savings discount. $260 after tax, no rebates to deal with. i chose the bill to monthly statement.

they did ask for a number, hopeuflly they don't call me and confirm if i'm a citigroup employee or not... let's hope this works

DiscusRapidus said: eh? what is the point of purchasing the phone if I can't use it?

IT'S A GREAT DEAL FOR ALL PLANS. IT DOESN'T CHANGE SPRINT'S CORPORATE POLICY ABOUT WHAT PHONES YOU CAN/CANNOT USE ON SERO, IT JUST GIVES YOU A BETTER DEAL FOR ANY FOR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PURCHASE.

If Sprint calls, I'll just play dumb, don't see anywhere or why they would do that though. CitiGroup I believe has somewhere around 100,000 employees so let's hope with all the orders they just think word got out, lol.

Just got in with SERO for a TP2. 220 shipped after tax. Got my fingers crossed.

just got an htc hero with SERO, $195 shipped after tax, i did see something that said "you may have to change your plan", but i hit continue and it worked fine. im hoping its just an alert and didnt actually change my plan.

it doesnt change your plan, but you wont be able to activate it without it changing your plan

Just tried to get the phone it after I logged in the price of the phone jumped up to $599. Does not have the instant discount only upgrade discount

dead? It's coming up as 524.99 for me...

any body got something new?

you don't get the price if you are not eligible for the upgrade discount

I only have the 75 dollar discount
\

hot deal...
I will take over your SERO plan for anyone looking to jump on this or doesnt need the plan anymore. Please let me know or direct me to anyone that is looking to get rid of their SERO plan. thank you

kerms said: just got an htc hero with SERO, $195 shipped after tax, i did see something that said "you may have to change your plan", but i hit continue and it worked fine. im hoping its just an alert and didnt actually change my plan.It didn't change your plan but when you call to activate, they will tell you the bad news. This has already happened to everyone that ordered from telesales.

Good deal. Ordered TP2 for $223 with tax. How do they calculate tax? They charged me extra $7.

good deal if youi want the TP2 on SERO, but hopefully the new WinMo phones will also be SERO compatible. TP2 is a bit dated already in the software department.

clutz123 said: good deal if youi want the TP2 on SERO, but hopefully the new WinMo phones will also be SERO compatible. TP2 is a bit dated already in the software department.TP2 will get a winmo 6.5 upgrade. With guts not too dissimilar from the TP1, I'd say the hardware is dated.

Pretty good breakdown here for TP1 vs. TP2.

does anyone have citgroup email address i can use to apply for the 27% off discount?

Correct me if i'm wrong but it seems like there's a pretty good consensus that the htc hero and the SERO plan are not compatible.. i wish i was wrong but it makes my decision easier.

Coming up as $524 for me as well.
Weird because when I log onto my Sprint account it shows that I am eligible for a $150 upgrade credit.

Just ordered one for $223 as well. Hope they won't take away my SERO.

Madvj said: does anyone have citgroup email address i can use to apply for the 27% off discount?

Ditto/Bump.

Someone please jump in on this.

i wonder why i got charged so much on tax (total is $260)... i want to call them and see if it can be reversed or fixed but i'm worried they'll try and confirm my fake citigroup employment :/ i chose the option to be billed with my invoice and it does say "Estimated Tax" so maybe it'll be adjusted once the statement arrives.

an update: my order status has changed from :

The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

to

Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

hopefully this'll work out.

alphaivt said:
an update: my order status has changed from :

The order has been submitted and requires manual processing. If there is an issue processing the order we will contact you.

to

Your order is awaiting processing at the warehouse. Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 8:00 a.m. EST to 11:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday or 9:00 a.m. EST to 9:00 p.m. EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

hopefully this'll work out.

Same here... ordered the Touch Pro 2 under my current account, doesn't look like they'll force me out of SERO, since at no point did I have to choose an alternate plan. If I get trouble trying to activate it, I'll either return it or fleabay it.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

California and a few other states charge tax on MSRP prices, no matter how much discount/instant rebate you get.

Won't fly for me either. Ringing up as $525 although it specifically says...

Existing customers: Requires a 2-year contract. Offer applies to customers upgrading with more than 22 months of service on the same Sprint phone.

Web Special Instant Savings: Please see the phone offer terms for expiration date. While supplies last. Subject to credit approval, deposit and $200 early termination fee/line. Taxes excluded. Offers can change without notice and may not be combinable. Your account cannot have any unpaid past-due amounts. For offers with two phones, both phones must be purchased at the same time in one transaction. Activation at time of purchase required for instant savings. Restrictions apply. 2009 Sprint. Sprint and the logo are trademarks of Sprint. Other marks are property of their respective owners.

I meet all the requirements according to the site. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks. No more begging. Got Touch pro 2. Is there any option to pay monthly instead of one-time full payment. I means pay 1/12 for a year?

Worked for me. $216.79 total. Can't wait for my TP2 on SERO.

Got a TP2..Thanks OP..Now I sure hope I can activate this on SERO (Fingers crossed)

sinik said: clutz123 said: good deal if youi want the TP2 on SERO, but hopefully the new WinMo phones will also be SERO compatible. TP2 is a bit dated already in the software department.TP2 will get a winmo 6.5 upgrade. With guts not too dissimilar from the TP1, I'd say the hardware is dated.

yea, there's so many phones with 3.6 inch hi rez screens and kickass keyboards..

$525 here. When I login to my account, reverts to regular price.

thanks OP, $214. was going to upgrade at $349, glad I waited.

WOW! Great Find!!! I just ordered Touch Pro 2 for $200 + tax. I am on SERO. WOOT!

Going to take a stab at it. Thanks for the post.

sinik said: kerms said: just got an htc hero with SERO, $195 shipped after tax, i did see something that said "you may have to change your plan", but i hit continue and it worked fine. im hoping its just an alert and didnt actually change my plan.It didn't change your plan but when you call to activate, they will tell you the bad news. This has already happened to everyone that ordered from telesales.

ah thanks, i guess if it doesnt work out it can always go on eBay, these things go for around $400+. touchpro2 and hero seem to have the same resale from what i can see, i was really hoping to use it on sero though

green anyway

F*** i ordered one last night for $501 with tax !!

Skipping 541 Messages...
The regular one I believe. It said it expired 10/31/2009. The funny thing is, I forgot my form with my name and address on it, but they still approved it lol, so we'll see.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014