• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowes 10 pct coupon
Disclaimer

look for dates valid 9/1 thru 12/31
Disclaimer
You need to head into your local post office and pick up a mover's packet (shows valid dates 9/1 thru 12/31).

YMMV as most POs have now placed the packets at the tellers windows,probably to prevent hoarders from taking out just the coupons.

Better than previous coupon, which required online activation. This one is immediately active. Wash, rinse, and repeat without the hassle!

Lowes coupon expires Feb 2010, maximum discount of $500 (on $5,000 purchase) on a single register receipt. Not good for gift cards or services.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

My PO no longer offers the full mover packet. They just set out cards with the web address to do it all online.

henny said: My PO no longer offers the full mover packet. They just set out cards with the web address to do it all online.

Yup, same here. I suspect it is because of ebayers. I went to the PO 2 months ago and there were mover's pack everywhere that had already been opened and the coupons removed.

My post office moved the stack behind the garage doors that close when the office closes. It's about 2 feet from the teller.

Same here. I got the last full packet in the bin. There were Stacks and Stacks of the single cards that had Lowes' internet address on them.

I think they are just running out the old packs since the other coupons expire at the end of the month.

My experience in Chesapeake Virginia (within the last 30 days)is that there are full Change of Address packets that are kept behind the desk and you have to ask for them (they are now for individuals that aren't allowed to do the change of address online, including some servicemembers). Since there were plenty of cards in the lobby, they must be stocking both. The only problem is that you have to be there when the clerks are available.

Haven't been to many post offices here in NV but had the same problem with my regular post office . I'll try the big one where they gather all the packets/letters , maybe they have some left there .

Thanks for this. My local Post Office is so friendly they let me go ahead and grab a couple of those forms. I am planning on moving but still I thought that was nice.

Does HD still honor these, I've had problems in the past but it's been awhile since I tried.

I used them recently at several HD's. No questions asked.

henny said: My PO no longer offers the full mover packet. They just set out cards with the web address to do it all online.

Check again.
So did mine, but they went back to the old type....

Anyone with luck locating these packet in Orange County, CA. If so please post location, I searched Huntington Beach, Westminster with no luck. I'm doing some major bathroom remodeling and need them badly! TIA.

Just used the coupon on Lowes.com...enter the # under the barcode on the coupon as the promotional coupon code online.

I have seen it all now...
From an auction site (not mine)

SECRET LOCATIONS OF REAL 10%LOWES COUPON W/ BAR CODES

NEVER Pay for These Coupons Again!

Know the Hidden Location(s)of these Coupons

All Information is Emailed after Payment is Received.

I DO NOT SELL COUPONS ONLY THE SECRET TO THE LOCATION!!

Each order will receive the location in your neighborhood/city where you can go TODAY, (During business hours, Monday - Saturday), and pick-up your FREE Lowes Coupons

^ha ha ha

I've got a few more to use before 10/31 for the last batch of coupons that I picked up.

OSH had 15% VIP discount today only...which worked at HD. Just spent $500 on bathroom remodel stuff.

what does OSH stand for? Thanks

mmitch455 said: what does OSH stand for? Thanks

Orchard Supply Hardware I believe, but the stores signs generally just say OSH. They are like lowes & HD but only found on the west coast, mainly in CA if I remember correctly.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014