• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received an email from JCP

Dear JCPenney Customer,

We would like to welcome you to JCP Rewards, our new loyalty program. It's our way of giving back to you in return for the business you give us.

We've designed JCP Rewards to make enjoying the benefits of membership as easy for you, our Customer, as possible:
You won't need to carry another membership card
You won't need to tell us your phone number every time you shop
You will automatically earn points for your purchases whenever you use your registered credit and debit cards
Your points can add up to a $10 JCP Rewards Certificate every month.
Enjoy your first $10 JCP Rewards Certificate as our special welcome gift to you!

To get started, click the get your reward button below. Create your membership profile and register the cards you shop with at JCPenney. From here, you'll also print your $10 JCP Rewards Certificate. Then, check back each month to see what's new we think you'll find this a very rewarding experience.

I signed up by registering and adding a credit card at:
https://www.jcprewards.com/index.aspx

Immediately after registering I was able to print a $10 off $10 purchase certificate valid instore and online. The certificate is a one time use only.

This may have just been a targeted offer, as I clicked the link in the email I recieved and was able to register myself and my wife. Here is the link from the email, it might be best to go through this (URL behind the button in my email invite):

http://jcpenneyem.com/a/hBK5SzUAFtjc1B7vauiDZL1FWPu/getreward1-0...

If it doesn't work, I saw that some SD'ers are having luck with calling in if the link doesn't work:

called 1-888-JCP-RWDS (1-888-527-7937)
Explained that I didn't get my $10 instant rewards for signing up, he asked for my email address, and POW! -- it was instantly added!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Tried using second link from original post just now. Dead.

ottois (Nov. 14, 2009 @ 6:21a) |

Having done 100+ accounts, I can confirm this is now an official EXPIRED deal. It no longer generates the instant $10 Re... (more)

CalItalian (Nov. 14, 2009 @ 11:22a) |

Once again, I would like to thank OP for this great post. I have a 2-year old and had a blast saving over $300 with this... (more)

jimbaum (Nov. 20, 2009 @ 8:59a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, Got mine

Registered 4 cards; all in my name and my address, but different email addresses. Printed 4 unique $10 certificates. Expiration date Nov. 17th.

Edit: I registered 4 cards got 4 coupons.

The reward codes are the same for three of them but the serial numbers are different.
Three of them expires 11/17 and one expires 11/30.

Conclusion:

JCP credit card has a different reward Code and its coupon expires 11/30
Other credit cards has another reward code and their coupons expire 11/17

And people wonder why I ask to keep my Visa Rebate cards after they have been depleted.

the question is - after you get your rewards certificate, is it still tied to a specific credit card so that you have to carry that credit card when you try to redeem the certificate?

Thank you OP for this very much! Printed out 6 of them.
I just need to go find some coupons since the discounts can be combined

WebNomad said: the question is - after you get your rewards certificate, is it still tied to a specific credit card so that you have to carry that credit card when you try to redeem the certificate?

Not in the past. You can register 'any' valid credit card

Registered and it said points needed for reward 250. Used AMEX and it didn't give me the $10. Just tried the wifes AMEX and it worked. Must be the survey questions that give the money. Tried 3 other cards and got $10 using the same answers to the survey.

WishingOnAStar said: And people wonder why I ask to keep my Visa Rebate cards after they have been depleted.

No need for that. You can use secure account number generator from your credit card company to print out as many certificates as you have time for. Just need to delete relevant cookies before registering for the next certificate.

CheapBustard said: You can use secure account number generator from your credit card company.Don't know how to do that. Google was not my friend.

handy24 said: Registered and it said points needed for reward 250. What am I doing wrong?

Same here....where am i going wrong...? or am I an Idiot..?

Assuming you registered a card and it was accepted, a little lower than the "points needed", you will see the $10 certificate, with an option to print.

winton said: CheapBustard said: You can use secure account number generator from your credit card company.Don't know how to do that. Google was not my friend. You have to login into your credit card account, it is usually under Security tab/link/section. You may have to search for it or call your credit card company and ask about it. I usually use my Discover card, but I believe others (like Citi and Chase) have similar functions.

The account numbers don't have to be active. As long as the algorithm checks out, it will be accepted.
Search for Discard.html on Google. Make sure you turn on your ad filter.

I don't think you can get multiple cert any more.

Web site says I need 250 more points for $10 certificate.

haha I did this a week ago and got 30 certificates used the credit card number generator available online

regarding the $10, it's on and off sometimes. so if you don't see it, wait and do it later

patrick835 said: haha I did this a week ago and got 30 certificates used the credit card number generator available online

regarding the $10, it's on and off sometimes. so if you don't see it, wait and do it later
care to inspire us what to buy with the GC? and what was the exp. date you got one week ago? I hope this can be extended.

same for me

Can multiple coupons of these combined together?

People !!!!! After you register,on the right hand side you'll see available bonuses with a small printer icon.That is where you can print your $10 reward....now.I "registered" twice. I did not want to get greedy and abuse the system.

After you print the coupon, go back to your profile and delete your credit card info.

But it's not working now...

In my experience, I registered 5 cards, 5 diff emails, and received one gift cert. Better than nothing I guess... thanks op.

definitely not showing up, registered a minute ago.

Just got some more this morning, still expires 11/17
Wanted to combine it with the $10 off $10 coupon which expired yesterday but... couldn't find anything online. they sucks. last time they had it i got enough boxers and tank tops.
gonna go to the store rite now to see what they have

Oh and last time i was able to combine these the check out girl didn't mind. but only her tho... I combined 2 $5 certificate to get a $11 pillow.

Thanks!

WishingOnAStar said: And people wonder why I ask to keep my Visa Rebate cards after they have been depleted.

Never thought of that. Good idea!

Is anyone getting this to work? Is it worth trying with a new card?
There is nothing on the right side that I can click and print. All available bonus or reward sections are empty

I used my coupons today and they are working very smooth. One of the cashiers accepted to combine two of them for single item, but another cashier didn't.

Do you create a new account each time or jsut add a new CC to your account?

winton said: Registered 4 cards; all in my name and my address, but different email addresses. Printed 4 unique $10 certificates. Expiration date Nov. 17th.

Was this using the same CC?

different CCs, different emails, same name, same address

no go for me....screw JCP

I signed up (finally) through an e-mail they sent me a few days ago. Two different e-mails, two CCs, same personal info, received $10 reward each time.
After completing the survey and coming to the "your rewards" screen, you SHOULD see three columns: current points, available bonuses, available rewards. It sounds as if some of you don't see this $10 offer under available rewards.
Same sign up link, I guess.

now the fleabay is flooded with these RCs.

I signed up this morning and never received the coupon. But I did call JCP rewards and they sent the coupon to my email right away.

Does anyone use a BofA card to create these one time use CC#'s?

Found it in search, it's called "shop safe/safe pass" it's $19.99.

Dead

Skipping 29 Messages...
Once again, I would like to thank OP for this great post. I have a 2-year old and had a blast saving over $300 with this deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014