• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Denny's FREE Grand Slam - Veteran's day special - Must be a veteran

Offer expires 11/11/09. Free offer valid for active, in-active, reserved or retired Military . Valid between 6am-2pm. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Dine-in only. Valid Military ID required. Only valid at participating restaurants in the Washington DC, Baltimore, Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Richmond areas.

thanks chapsi

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

So if it's only confirmed valid in certain areas why don't you list it in the title?

huntergather said: So if it's only confirmed valid in certain areas why don't you list it in the title?
YMMV

But it might be in other Area's

To All Veteran's Thank You

Applebee's Veterans Eat Free http://www.applebees.com/vetsday/

Thank You Veterans !!!

Butcherboy said: huntergather said: So if it's only confirmed valid in certain areas why don't you list it in the title?
YMMV

But it might be in other Area's

To All Veteran's Thank You

Haha- nice title now, Smarty- thanks for clearing it up for this veteran -- my point was that I looked at the post based on your title and wouldn't have otherwise if it was more concise -- I realize you put ymmv but I took that to mean what proof do I need to bring a with me and if I didn't bring a 20 year old id or dd214 they might shoot me down NOT that it might not be active in my geographical area--

THANKS to all veterans

there said: THANKS to all veterans
Butcherboy said: To All Veteran's Thank YouYou're welcome.

Disabled Vet since 1995, 2x Purple Heart, Bronze Star, Silver Star.

My Denny's this am
You are asked if you are a veteran, answer yes and you get the freebie

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014