• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Deal 1
Disclaimer

Deal 2
Disclaimer
There's two deals on Dell.com on PS3 bundles:

1) PS3 Dual Shock Controllers with Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Gran Tourismo: 5 Prologue Bundle.
These are the contents of the box:
1 x 160GB PlayStation 3 Console
1 x AV Composite Cable (HDMI Cable Sold Separately)
1 x USB Cable
2 x PS3 Wireless Dual Shock Controllers
1 x Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune PS3 Game
1 x Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Currently has $50 off for a total price of $399.99 (without taxes, if applicable).
Deal 1

2) Special PS3 160GB Bundle with 3 DualShock Controllers + Uncharted: Drake's Fortune + Resistance.
This is exactly the same deal as above except for one different game (i.e. Resistance).
I talked to a Dell Agent and although it says "3 DualShock Controllers" in the title, they meant to say 'PS3 DUALSHOCK®3 controllers.
They are not going to honor the deal as posted with "3 controllers"; it'll contain only 2 controllers instead.
Currently has $75 off for a total price of $374.99 (without taxes, if applicable).
Deal 2

Don't forget to combine it with a CashBack from FW.

Game ON!
Happy Holidays!

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ps3 phat one... not the slim one....

still, comes with extra controller and games, worth another $110, not bad

kaskow said: still, comes with extra controller and games, worth another $110, not bad

well if I'm not mistaken the 160gb is goingfor 00 now so we're talking a $300 console + 100-110 in extras for 400. That seems about normal to me not really hot.

You are mistaken. PS# 160 with uncharted and resistance is nowhere for $less than $300. I have been looking for a month and no such thing.

danielp1030 said: You are mistaken. PS# 160 with uncharted and resistance is nowhere for $less than $300. I have been looking for a month and no such thing.

1) You are a month late flameboy
2) I didn't say a PS3 160GB + the games for $300 , I said the console was <$300 itself and the games + extras were probably worth about $100
3) You are mistaken for posting.

Begone.

Deal 2. That is 2 controlers + 2 games good deal to me for 75$ over ps3 price. Total of 3 controlers. Green

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014