• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Select items on Amazon have the following text:

For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers you will get $10 off when you pay with your Discover Card. This item qualifies. Here's how (restrictions apply)

link

They don't provide a listing of which items qualify. Items must be sold by Amazon.

[EDIT]: Don't forget double Cash Back when using Discover link

Google Link of qualifying items compliments of CaseyR

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
quite possibly the lamest thing, like 3 hour sale! Last time it lasted for almost a day, right?

athex (Nov. 30, 2009 @ 10:18p) |

Is this Amazon's problem or Discover's or both?

johnny98 (Nov. 30, 2009 @ 10:28p) |

why do you think it is a "problem" ?

jimbocobb (Dec. 01, 2009 @ 11:16p) |

This can be used more than once per account

Don't forget to sign your Discover card up for Discover's Double Cash Back on online purchases (applies to Discover More cards). Signing up the same day as the charge should work.

Discover $10 off $50

Products that qualify:

Intel D945GCLF Essential Series Mini-ITX DDR2 667 Intel Graphics Integrated Atom Processor Desktop Board - Retail ($62.24 - $10 = $52.24)
Wii Sports Resort

WD TV Live ($119.99-$10.00 {Discover} - $10.00 {subscription refund} = $99.99)

For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers you will get $10 off when you pay with your Discover Card.

To receive the $10 promotional discount:

1. Browse for qualifying items. Qualifying items are select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some products are not eligible.

2. Add qualifying items to your Shopping Cart until the total amount of qualifying items before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions totals $50 or more. The savings only apply to select products sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers. Items from those different product categories may be combined to qualify.

3. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, the amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

4. Update the form of payment to your Discover Card. The discount will only be reflected if you use Discover Card as your form of payment.

Terms and Conditions:

1. The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.

2. If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.

3. The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.

4. The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com, the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macys, Target, etc.) do not qualify.

5. The promotion does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.

6. All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.

7. If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the applicable portion of your discount from your return credit.

8. Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including qualifying items.

9. This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.

10. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.

11. Offer good while supplies last.

12. Void where prohibited.

13. If you remove any of the qualifying items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

man, it would great if there was a list...good post though OP!

THANKS!!!!!! Worked great, another gift down!

nhenny2005 said: man, it would great if there was a list...good post though OP!

Maybe this helps

Today's Gold Box deal of the day, the LG BD270 Blu-ray Disc Player, for $99.99 is one of them.

worked on a camcorder for me.. I posted same deal just few secs after OP

Just use it on Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Messenger Gold Pack, Final Fantasy XIII, and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. All three different order.

What exactly is the "limited time"?

Bought the Wii and multiple accessories in 3 seperate orders - saved $30. Thanks OP!

Bought Pandigital PAN7000DW 7-Inch Digital Picture Frame (Black) $60 including tax. Good deal. Thanks!

I have two orders placed yesterday in "Not Yet Shipped" status in which all items in the order do qualify, but changing the card to Discover doesn't add the $10 off. Both of these orders have lightning deal items from yesterday, so I'd lose the extra discounts by recreating the orders.

UPDATE: I called Amazon and received the credit on each order.

This also works on Garmin GPS's - I ordered the 265T

Thanks OP.

Bought a sidewinder X8 mouse for $49.99 shipped. Great deal.
link

I want to purchase the brother HL-2140 laster printer @49.99 and get the discount. Anyone know of a cheap filler that can be used?

Thanks Op... Both Dragon Age: Origins and Assassins Creed II are on the list (although Dragon Age is $44 so some fillers will be needed). I just need to figure out which game I'd rather use my $20 video game credit on.

I am one cent short of $50, any suggestion ?

Find another item

checkout
Disclaimer
This is fantastic! Free Prime Shipping plus Discover $10 + $100 promo code from Xbox360 deal added make this wireless adapter reasonably priced.

abacti said: I am one cent short of $50, any suggestion ?

I'd give you my advice, but it'd probably

(filleritem.com is a good site. Here's a 14 cent book: link )

ash78 said: abacti said: I am one cent short of $50, any suggestion ?

I'd give you my advice, but it'd probably

(filleritem.com is a good site. Here's a 14 cent book: link )

Books don't qualify for the Discover offer.

Anyone know if you can use this more than once, or only once per person?

johnny98 said: Anyone know if you can use this more than once, or only once per person?

you make multiple orders, i did 3 so far

Here's a good combo:

Xbox 360 Wireless controller
Eneloop 4 pack AA

Total 50.05

It works on Guitar Hero 5 (game only or bundle).
I just canceled my existing order and reorder GH5 bundle since this promo can't be applied to existing order.
It comes out $98.99 - $40 (gift card) - $10 (discover promo) = $48.99
thanks OP!!

Does this work with Discover Gift Cards?

Does anyone know when this is good until?
Thanks for posting!

Works on Seagate FreeAgent go 500 GB...got one for 81.95+free shipping+no tax.....even beat the lowest price I could find in Costco at BF (79.99+tax)...

So I guess 10 off 50 should work on all seagate hard drives sold by Amazon.

partygirl21 said: Does anyone know when this is good until?
Thanks for posting!

Discover

darn, bought a netbook @ Amazon last week...but scored 2 wii games and an 8GB flash drv. came to $50.45 before $10 off!!! thanks OP

forzaINTER said: partygirl21 said: Does anyone know when this is good until?
Thanks for posting!

Discover

No date in the promo details...

partygirl21 said: Does anyone know when this is good until?
Thanks for posting!

1. The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.

11. Offer good while supplies last.

Thanks OP! Got Motorola SB6120 SURFboard DOCSIS 3.0 for $75.
I hope I will get the speed boost but also can't wait to return my rental back to Comcast. They now started charging $5/mo so ROI 15 months.

Link

In the OP post it says "WD TV Live ($119.99-$10.00 {Discover} - $10.00 {subscription refund} = $99.99)"

How do you get the subscription refund, is the $10 code they send a credit that can be used anywhere? In regards to the Wired Magazine Refund.

thanks op bought the voyager 8gb and wired xbox 360 controller (to use on my console and pc) for 52 something - $10 = $42 but used my xbox 360 credit so $0 oop

Don't forget to sign your Discover card up for the Double CashBack promotion before ordering if you haven't done so already:

"Earn DOUBLE CashBack Bonus on up to $1,000 in holiday purchases at department stores, clothing stores, shoe stores, jewelry stores or any online shopping with your Discover More card from November 15th through December 31st."

Log in to your Discover card account and look under the Rewards section to sign up. It is available for standard Discover cards. I don't know about Miles cards.

I used it 3 times already
johnny98 said: Anyone know if you can use this more than once, or only once per person?

joogle said: In the OP post it says "WD TV Live ($119.99-$10.00 {Discover} - $10.00 {subscription refund} = $99.99)"

How do you get the subscription refund, is the $10 code they send a credit that can be used anywhere? In regards to the Wired Magazine Refund.
you have to mail in a request

joogle said: In the OP post it says "WD TV Live ($119.99-$10.00 {Discover} - $10.00 {subscription refund} = $99.99)"

You have to write a letter to the company and request a refund. So you have to factor in a stamp and the hassle of writing a ltter to the publishing company. Last time they sent me a check in a couple months.

Skipping 53 Messages...
johnny98 said: Is this Amazon's problem or Discover's or both?

why do you think it is a "problem" ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014