All small kitchen appliances on sale
All power lawn and garden equipment on sale
50-60% off all sweaters and jeans
Up to 60% off fine jewelry
"Amazing deals" on TVs
Up to 40% off this season's "hottest toys"

Sears Cyber Monday Ad

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All power lawn and garden equipment on sale

nothing like an artificial sale on lawn just like the have every week.

hm... 15% on appliances - the refrigerator I got last week on Tuesday for 1499 is 2099 today. What a bargain!

Really they need to enforce some laws on this price changing misleading bs.

Perhaps a law stating that any item over $49.99 has to have High - mid - low prices for the last year on a sticker sheet BEFORE you buy it.

evilcart said: Really they need to enforce some laws on this price changing misleading bs.

Perhaps a law stating that any item over $49.99 has to have High - mid - low prices for the last year on a sticker sheet BEFORE you buy it.
Then they'll start having multiple model #s for the same item, different accessories (1 extra pin, 2 extra pins, etc.), all priced differently. You can accuse the marketing executives of a lot, but not of new innovations (in fooling the gullible customer).

Sears is adjusting prices like crazy. I went in for a price check on a thursday and got prices that I was told were good until Saturday. I went back on Saturday and they could not find the items in their computers even though we had the product numbers from thursday. Then I wanted to buy a dishwasher they had for $429. Again even though it was on the floor on Saturday I could not purchase it because they could not find it in their system. Came home, went on line and the computer said they were out. Waited one hour until the time changed to the next day and it was available for the higher price. HHGREGG matched the computer print out I gave them for the price of $429.

I am remodeling my kitchen and laundry and needed to purchase 6 appliances and so far have purchased 4 and none of them at Sears. Range @ lowes, dishwasher and washer and dryer @ HHGregg. So long Sears!!!!

Apparently the sale did not start Sunday at 8 pm CST.

Seems like more than one site is using "Cyber Monday" to ascertain how gullible their Internet buyers really are. A lot of the sales I'm seeing are laughable if not outright bogus.

i've seen cheaper on any given sunday

Sears plays too many games with their pricing. I always feel like I'm playing 3 card monte trying to figure out if it is a deal or not.

I agree with the other posters. Sears plays games and I don't trust them.

Bait and switch on Cyber Monday with the HP 8500 printer - at 7am!!!! they prominantly show the printer in the Sunday advertisement but HIDE it and say it is "Sold out" if you contact the customer service chat. What a gulliable game from Sears!!!!Shame on Sears for Cyber Monday !!!!

Just wanted to thank all of you folks for doing the legwork and by stating what I, although cynically have believed all along. the hell with Cyber Monday.
I've wasted sickening amounts of time on line since Black Friday "deals" trying to find a new microwave to replace the one I blew up. I also tried to buy a shredder. And some shoes.
In the end, I've bought nothing. Manufacturers can't decide what to call a microwave oven that doesn't sit on a counter. Is it a Microhood (whatever that means) or is it an Over the Range ? Perhaps it's a built in. One site basically said it's all the same except that the thing needs to be 16-18 inches above my range. Oh. Well the overthrange microwave built in that vents outside (or w/charcoal filters) that I've had for 15 years, then a new one for 4 years (my bad, set it on fire...) have been only 15" above. So, I guess I do without. I lived for 30 years without a micro anything and have survived the past 8 months without a micro anything (a dinky little convection toaster oven has performed all my cooking since March)and since I can't figure out what the difference between 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 cu ft. means to space configuration, or what it's called (yes I'd like to buy something that cooks with a microwave but I don't know what it's called nor which of the 15 dimensions I'm to give you, and besides I don't have enough space between the range and the bottom of the thing) the hell with it. the hell with Cyber Monday and Black Friday and sales this and sales that. Sears is pretty bad but believe me there are lots of rotten vendors out there. I think I'll just keep my fried and blackened GE up there as a conversation piece. And buy stuff on sale when it's a price I can pay. thank you Lindashop, Blair222, Toysurfer(loved your comment) Dallison and the rest for stopping this insane waste of time. I'll go to TJMax for shoes and the local hardware store for other stuff..........at least I can trust them.

lololololol you are soooo freaking correct, sir ! or Ms

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014