FREE $4 Amazon Video on Demand Credit

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2345
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello, I hope you are doing well.

Amazon.com is currently offering a free $4 credit towards anything in their Video on Demand catalog, which includes thousands of movies and shows. Enter code AVODGIFT. The credit is good until 11:59p.m. January 3rd, 2010 (PST).

Instructions
1) Click the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" link below the video player on the item's detail page.
2) Enter the claim code, AVODGIFT, in the pop-up window and click the Apply button.
3) Click the Buy button to complete your purchase.

Note: If you would like to just add the code to your account but do not want to use it for a specific movie or show at the moment, go to any Video on Demand page and just add the code. For example, go here and click on the button right after "Have a promotion code?" Enter AVODGIFT, then hit the Apply button. You'll see that your balance now has $4 (or $4 more than what you previously had). Hope this helps.

Enjoy!
Victor

Credit: easygoing123 of SD (found the code around the same time, but he posted before I did)

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yes, and is there any distinction as to how you use your balance ? I thought everything being lumped into "Digital Downl... (more)

HTuttle (Jan. 04, 2010 @ 11:25p) |

That's the way it is. If you don't have any non-promotional gift card balance, remove all credit cards before using the... (more)

c3 (Jan. 05, 2010 @ 1:03a) |

Thanks a lottttt, Just watched "The Hangover" in HD last night on my PAN and it was Awesome.....

Melu (Feb. 02, 2010 @ 8:14a) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

worked great. thanks!

Just added the following note to the initial post:

Note: If you would like to just add the code to your account but do not want to use it for a specific movie or show at the moment, go to any Video on Demand page and just add the code. For example, go here and click on the button right after "Have a promotion code?" Enter AVODGIFT, then hit the Apply button. You'll see that your balance now has $4 (or $4 more than what you previously had). Hope this helps.

thanks- now ive got $12 in credit that I have no idea what to use for!--

I've always wondered how to tell the difference between how much VOD vs MP3 credit you have.... Amazon seems to lump it all in the same bucket.

Keep coming....free credit $4.
Thanks a ton, OP.

worked, thanks op!

thank you

Thanks, OP. Here I have been trying to spend down my $160 free Sony Bravia credit before 12/31 and I keep getting more free money! This must be what my dear old Mama meant when she said "The rich just keep getting richer".

I am upto 24$ in credit.. will try using them today

Awesome. Downloaded episode 13 of season 1 of Dollhouse and still have money to spare. Thanks, OP!

Perfect thanks!

Thanks a bunch OP!!!

Thnx OP!

searched for 'video on demand' on the front page and boy talk about movies! 90% of the list was X rated. When I followed to the 'Video on Demand store' it was ok...

Awesome.. Thanks!

THANKS A LOT

thanks!

green

thank you

thanks, bumped my credit to just over $112!

Good deal thanks.

Works like a charm. Green for you.

Gotta love the Zon. THx op

thank you

Thanks OP.

Great find OP, thanks

Thanks! How did people end up with $100 in credit? Wow! I have $17 from buying various electronics, though about 3/4 of that is only for certain VOD titles, though there's no way to figure that out from the credit unless I check the original email (which I think is really annoying!)

Thanks OP!

Thanks. Stacks up nicely with the $5 I got for preordering a game.

I wonder if your total just lumps all your various credits together (MP3, VOD, etc.), or whether it just reflects VOD?

Thanks! Now I have an option to the 500+ channels of infomercials and repeats on Fios

Thanks.

Thx mastavic! Good for stuff not on Netflix Streaming!

Great, thanks!

How to apply multiple times? I got an error second time.

Some people got $110 is it because they have 25 accounts?

nhenny2005 said: thanks, bumped my credit to just over $112!
How?

You can get credits from other promotions, not by trying this code over and over.

Couldn't find the box while using Opera, switched over to IE and found it right away. Thanks OP!

Skipping 125 Messages...
Thanks a lottttt, Just watched "The Hangover" in HD last night on my PAN and it was Awesome.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014