W Mobile Laptop Cart
Disclaimer
$24.99
W Mobile Laptop Cart
*All Walgreens Brands
thru Jan 9
28 in.

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I did not find this item on the Walgreens website

Laptop Stand
Disclaimer
These go on sale alot for $19.99 at Walgreens, including the one I have which looks like that without the pouch, but has a little side rest.

A similar cart is on sale this week at CVS for $19.99
myurl
I have the CVS cart and it is very useful and sturdy.

the cvs cart is far more stable...I have the Walgreens one and it is a wobbly POS. I actually removed the wheels on the Walgreens one and put rubber pads instead to help stabilize it, it still isn't great but better. Forget using one of these on a carpet unless you modify the feet with some sort of extension to stabilize it.

The funny thing is the cup of coffee up above the laptop...disaster waiting to happen.

CVS may not look as nice but atleast theirs has 4 feet spread out, the feet get in the way a bit (I have one of these too but in wood from a furniture store) but that design is far more stable.

oh the weight of the laptop probably will make the 3 feet Walgreens one become even more unstable as I once put a stack of books on it (instead of by 12" laptop) and it started tipping right away

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014