StubHub Bing CB 10%, maybe 25%

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
found this on another message board

clicking through the 4th URL from this link (the one starting with SSL) shows a 25% BCB when I click through. Once at stubhub, the top of the SH page shows 10%. did not buy. not sure what you will actually get

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Which link? can you show us?

jesoon said: Which link? can you show us?

sorry. link did not take

http://www.bing.com/search?q=stubhub+299069&form=QBLH&qs=AS&pq=stubhub

try this...
and it was 25% for me earlier in the week...

wow I just got 25%. Says it will be available in 9 days

I got 25% back on some Villanova bball tickets earlier in the week

pop-up does indeed show 25% CB but then in the top right corner on stubhub it says "bing. buy tickets get 10% CB". If 25% works out, this is a hot deal AFAIK for broadway theater tickets. update: ticket prices seem high relative to Ticketmaster
for some of the broadway shows

How does the Cash Back work? Do you get a check mailed? Or is it a credit of some kind?

same for me. says 25% initially but on clickthrough, shows 10%

UPDATE: JUST WENT THROUGH WITH MY ORDER AND RECEIVED A BING CashBack EMAIL WITH 25% CashBack!
Bing CashBack account page also shows it and says "You can request your CashBack reward in 9 days."

I was the one who had wrote the previous post that OP had talked about. I did not try it out because I did not see anything that I wanted at the time. I just saw something I wanted and gave it a try, and as of now it has worked so far. As the other posters said in the CashBack account page you will find it pending after a few minuted with 9 days remaining. As of right now tickets 8 tickets with a face value of $25 each I will be paying 18.48 each. (Bought the tickets for $21 each)

Edit: For those who do not know stubhub charges a 10% fee that is why it goes from 21 to 18.48 and not $15.75. Also I will reply in a few days to confirm it went through and does not get canceled for some reason.

man, i feel like such a noob

nevermind

thanks OP

Update:

I got my CashBack today in my paypal account after waiting the 9 days. Scored some center ice Rangers tickets for $90 each after the CashBack. Face is $210 each.

Received my CashBack yesterday, now just awaiting for it to be transferred to my bank.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014