• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears has their mattresses on sale - again. I'm assuming it's for MLK Day. Either way, it's actually a good deal and it looks like they have reasonable delivery rates, too.

The coolest thing about this sale is that you get the $$$ discount, and if you buy a Serta Perfect Day mattress, you also get a flat-screen TV. It looks like it applies to all mattress sizes and includes a couple of brands - Serta and Sears-o-pedic for sure.

The lowest final price I can find is on a twin set: $269.99. The highest price looks like $1550, but that's on a mattress set worth $4399.99. Not bad!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Here's a ink to the promotion from Sears Link to Sears ad

There you see that you can get a twin mattress SET for as low a... (more)

justex07 (Jan. 21, 2010 @ 8:52p) |

where is this ad from?

Peasofcrap (Jan. 22, 2010 @ 3:58p) |

Have any one use the Serta Perfect Day® Calm Harbor Matress before? i am thinking a set or Firm Cal. King Mattress

Thanks... (more)

g2345c (Jan. 27, 2010 @ 4:21p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

20% Bing CB

Where do you see the twin set for 269.99? Everything I see is for mattress only.

whats the absolute firmest mattress they have??...i hate all the pillow-top, plush garbage...tried every bed in-store yesterday and none were firm enough...Macys had a Stearns & Foster Estate "Carried Away" Ultra Firm which seems like it would be good but Sears doesnt sell it...would love to get in on Bing to knock the price down...any recommendations?

Where do you see the free TV?

http://www.Sears.com/shc/s/c_10153_12605_For+the+Home_Mattresses?adCell=WF

StevoDaDevo said: cedarpointfan said: http://www.Sears.com/shc/s/c_10153_12605_For+the+Home_Mattresses...

Thanks. A 19" Sharp? LOL

What did you expect, a 108" Panny? Geez...

I just bought mattress from Mancini's, or I would jumped in for sure.

OFFER VALID ON:
Sears-O-Pedic Cherry Creek and Somerset Mattress Set
• Perfect Day Calm Harbor, Ocean, Reliance and Enlighten Mattress Set

Okay, so to clarify:

The offer only applies to these "models":
Sears-O-Pedic: Cherry Creek and Somerset
Serta "Perfect Day": Calm Harbor, Reliance, Ocean, and Enlighten

You get the TV by submitting a rebate form. FORM

This TV is only worth about $150-170 so make sure its worth it.

To me, all of the mattresses seemed high, even though Sears was showing the outrageously overinflated MSRPs to claim BIG savings.

You might find one you like and which has a agreeable price. Go lay on them before you decide!!!

My $.02
Keith

scoogie said: Where do you see the twin set for 269.99? Everything I see is for mattress only.

Yep, also note that these are MATTRESSES ONLY - foundation (box springs) are extra.

ekeith2000 said: Okay, so to clarify:

The offer only applies to these "models":
Sears-O-Pedic: Cherry Creek and Somerset
Serta "Perfect Day": Calm Harbor, Reliance, Ocean, and Enlighten

You get the TV by submitting a rebate form. FORM

This TV is only worth about $150-170 so make sure its worth it.

To me, all of the mattresses seemed high, even though Sears was showing the outrageously overinflated MSRPs to claim BIG savings.

You might find one you like and which has a agreeable price. Go lay on them before you decide!!!

My $.02
Keith

20% BCB helps

where do I find the 20% Cash Back? thanks a lot!

sweetrepeat said: where do I find the 20% Cash Back? thanks a lot!

I went to Bing.com and searched for Sears.

How do you get the $1-$500 off?

thanks for reply.

but the link didn't work at all on bing.com it shows: Oops! This link appears to be broken.

20% Cash Back today only?

thanks

I still can't find mattress sets, even the ones through the link show the need to buy a boxspring. I'm not sure $514 for a twin mattress is good value. Even after discounts. I wish someone would post a direct link on Sear's horrible website to the twin mattress set for $269, I could use one and that's a good deal after BCB and a 19 inch TV. Sears really needs more IT people...

again, I only see 8% BCB on mattress, where did you get 20%? thanks

The $269 twin seems OK but I don't know if you get the TV with that one. This promotion is a bit confusing

If you have to return the mattress - they will charge you $500 for the TV and the shipping costs. No way is that TV worth $500 - more like $150 as posted above. I hope this doesn't refer to returns if you find it defective.

StevoDaDevo said: cedarpointfan said: http://www.Sears.com/shc/s/c_10153_12605_For+the+Home_Mattresses...

Thanks. A 19" Sharp? LOL

If you have a rear-wheel drive car you can put it in your trunk for added weight this winter.

If you spend over $300 add this coupon code: ANextJump25300 to get $25 off a $300+ purchase

this sale goes until Saturday. I'd suggest getting to a Sears to check it out. The 20 year limited warranty you get on the PerfectSleeper Reese Limited sets seems pretty awesome. I'd love a new Queen set for under $800.

where is the $269 twin? anyone have a link?

clearanceman said: I still can't find mattress sets, even the ones through the link show the need to buy a boxspring. I'm not sure $514 for a twin mattress is good value. Even after discounts. I wish someone would post a direct link on Sear's horrible website to the twin mattress set for $269, I could use one and that's a good deal after BCB and a 19 inch TV. Sears really needs more IT people...

Here's a ink to the promotion from Sears Link to Sears ad

There you see that you can get a twin mattress SET for as low as $349 and you get the free 19" tv, which sells for around $200 which would bring the mattress set down to $149. Sounds like a deal to me.

where is this ad from?

Have any one use the Serta Perfect Day® Calm Harbor Matress before? i am thinking a set or Firm Cal. King Mattress

Thanks a lot

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014