• 123 4 59
  • Page
  • Text Only
got an email and they changed the price to the full price.. ugh.

Has everyone got a conformation e-mail? I didn't and it's not even showing up in my order history.

deal seems to be Kaput!

eruji said: I received a hard drive from Dell a few years back on a price misprint. i cant remember the actual deal but it did go through.
I did too...it was about 6 years ago. A 200GB hard drive for $22. I ordered 4 (diff orders), and they sent them all. At that time, the drive cost about $122, they had $100 off.

I just got a confirmation email 1 minute ago so we'll see.

OBAMAhatesfatwallet1 said: I just called about the shipping date and they said that all orders will be cancelled. I guess we'll have to wait and see.read - "i just called to inform them that they have a price mistake"

On confirmation email, quantity is 1, when I click on the order, it shows quantity 5. I guess we'll see, don't want to pay $400 for 1.

got my acknowledgement was 'purchased' right near the end of the deal so it did take a while

tlogank said: eruji said: I received a hard drive from Dell a few years back on a price misprint. i cant remember the actual deal but it did go through.
I did too...it was about 6 years ago. A 200GB hard drive for $22. I ordered 4 (diff orders), and they sent them all. At that time, the drive cost about $122, they had $100 off.


They had one last year where $100 camera coupon worked on everything. I got a netbook for $150 shipped including tax. People were getting 19 inch LCD monitors for $9.

Have confirmation, 10:27 AM. Confirmation email says 1 @ $169.60 delivered, but online order status says quantity two, which is what I ordered.

PayPal is processing the transaction.

I JUST got my e-mail from them "Dell Order Has Been Acknowledged for Dell Purchase ID xxxxxxx"



Vizio 32" VA320M 1080p LCD HDTV
VA320M, 1080P 60Hz $499.00 1 $499.00
Dell Home Customers: Save $419 off this item! - $419.00
Subtotal: $80.00
Shipping and Handling: $19.00
Shipping Discount: -$19.00
Sales Tax: $6.20
Total Amount: $86.20

did it earlier this morning and got confirmed at full price...

Hey OP, I have a question. First of all I thank you for this great deal but, why did you post it here? I suggest you next time just buy the item (with price mistake) and wait until it is shiped. Than you can post it here. In this case at least you would get those TV for that great price and, I think you deserve it because you found the deal! Now, because of that stupid moneymakers, who buy 20, 30 or even more, neither you nor all of us will get this TV. I do not regret my order will be cencelled as I invest little efforts in it. But my sorry to you, men. And thank you for been not gready.

The OP had no more chance of getting this than anyone else. It's just as likely to be found by other people somewhere besides the OP.

ProdigalMonkey said: Also got an email w/ confirmation and status is "In Production". Keeping fingers crossed. =)

Ditto but I've gotten that far before and they still canceled it.

jharber15 said: did it earlier this morning and got confirmed at full price...

Cool! Just wait for it to be delivered and than call your cradit card and argue this transaction. I hope you printed out confirmation page that shows $80 price.

dead now

UkieAndrew said: Hey OP, I have a question. First of all I thank you for this great deal but, why did you post it here? I suggest you next time just buy the item (with price mistake) and wait until it is shiped. Than you can post it here. In this case at least you would get those TV for that great price and, I think you deserve it because you found the deal! Now, because of that stupid moneymakers, who buy 20, 30 or even more, neither you nor all of us will get this TV. I do not regret my order will be cencelled as I invest little efforts in it. But my sorry to you, men. And thank you for been not gready.if ship date is 4 days out, deal would have been dead long before it could be posted. plus deal exists at other sites, so point is moot - if it's cancelled then it would be cancelled.

anyone else feel free to call me captain obvious on this

Mong said: The OP had no more chance of getting this than anyone else. It's just as likely to be found by other people somewhere besides the OP.

If he didn't post it he would get it for sure. Dell's system monitoring abnormal activity and then report it to the live person. If OP didn't post the deal here the system would not alert the human to pay attention to this item.


capt (21.17kB)
Disclaimer
morecowbell said:
anyone else feel free to call me captain obvious on this



I agree 100%, but you asked for it so....

Mong said: morecowbell said:
anyone else feel free to call me captain obvious on this



I agree 100%, but you asked for it so....
i did. that was before i knew captain obvious was gay

UkieAndrew said: Mong said: The OP had no more chance of getting this than anyone else. It's just as likely to be found by other people somewhere besides the OP.

If he didn't post it he would get it for sure. Dell's system monitoring abnormal activity and then report it to the live person. If OP didn't post the deal here the system would not alert the human to pay attention to this item.



Do you HONESTLY think the OP is the only person who would have found it?

morecowbell said: UkieAndrew said: Hey OP, I have a question. First of all I thank you for this great deal but, why did you post it here? I suggest you next time just buy the item (with price mistake) and wait until it is shiped. Than you can post it here. In this case at least you would get those TV for that great price and, I think you deserve it because you found the deal! Now, because of that stupid moneymakers, who buy 20, 30 or even more, neither you nor all of us will get this TV. I do not regret my order will be cencelled as I invest little efforts in it. But my sorry to you, men. And thank you for been not gready.if ship date is 4 days out, deal would have been dead long before it could be posted. plus deal exists at other sites, so point is moot - if it's cancelled then it would be cancelled.

anyone else feel free to call me captain obvious on this



I agree will most likely cancel, however, my delivery date is 4 days out not my ship date.

I got my order confirmation by email, and also see my order status on the site as "Order Processing". The quantities and price are correct on both.

I do see the charge on my credit card now, is it a good sign?

tcymric said: I do see the charge on my credit card now, is it a good sign?

A change can be reversed/credited.


When the UPS man is knocking at your door with a big box.... THAT is a good sign

UkieAndrew said: Mong said: The OP had no more chance of getting this than anyone else. It's just as likely to be found by other people somewhere besides the OP.

If he didn't post it he would get it for sure. Dell's system monitoring abnormal activity and then report it to the live person. If OP didn't post the deal here the system would not alert the human to pay attention to this item.


if dells system is even smarter it might double check on low prices, no matter how many get ordered. Amazon now does this, which is why there is almost a 0 chance of getting a price mistake go through.

I just received an order confirmation and when I check my order status on Dell's website it says it is "in production" not pending....

Mong said: UkieAndrew said: Mong said: The OP had no more chance of getting this than anyone else. It's just as likely to be found by other people somewhere besides the OP.

If he didn't post it he would get it for sure. Dell's system monitoring abnormal activity and then report it to the live person. If OP didn't post the deal here the system would not alert the human to pay attention to this item.



Do you HONESTLY think the OP is the only person who would have found it?


You never know. There is no place for thinking. OP just have to try. At least there is bigger chance for getting it.

UkieAndrew said:

There is no place for thinking.




You've proven that

Mong said: UkieAndrew said:

There is no place for thinking.




You've proven that


That was funny. Thanks!
P.S. Oh... and don't be so greed.

UkieAndrew said: Mong said: UkieAndrew said:

There is no place for thinking.




You've proven that


That was funny. Thanks!
P.S. Oh... and don't be so greed.
here's another thought: if people at FW only posted deals here after they received their orders, only people that frequent other sites would get deals and there would be 1/4 of the deals posted here. oh, and with numbers like that, maybe it wouldn't exist.

again, call me captain obvious (just hopefully not a gay one )

UkieAndrew said: don't be so greed.


Huh?


Aren't you the one who says to not share the deal until you already have one delivered?

THAT sounds greedy.

order for canon's from weekend were all cancleed after bein gin production

ucfpike98 said: I just received an order confirmation and when I check my order status on Dell's website it says it is "in production" not pending....
with delivery date 2-22-2010.

morecowbell said:
again, call me captain obvious (just hopefully not a gay one )



Just because that one looked a little gay, don't mean it is. If you saw a woman dressed like a hootchie, it does not mean she is a hootchie, just wearing a hootchies uniform.


Anyway, how is this one?

Mong said: morecowbell said:
again, call me captain obvious (just hopefully not a gay one )



Just because that one looked a little gay, don't mean it is. If you saw a woman dressed like a hootchie, it does not mean she is a hootchie, just wearing a hootchies uniform.


Anyway, how is this one?
yes! he looks like he could drive the point home to our ukie friend!

I got an order acknowledgment that shows price as $499 - $50 = $449.
Wont let me cancel yet.

Mine just went from order processing to in production.

I just got my order confirmation, 2 hours after I placed the order. I also have a pending charge from Dell.

I ordered 2, although it says "quantity 1"

Quantity
1
Product Description
VA320M, 1080P 60Hz
Estimated Delivery Date
03/04/2010

Order Subtotal: $160.00
Shipping and Handling Total: $38.00
Shipping Discount: -$38.00
Environmental Disposal Fee: $32.00
Tax Total: $14.00
Total Amount: $206.00



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014