• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Henckels International Cutlery Block Set
Disclaimer
From Sears
Click-me
Product Description

Rubber-footed, solid wood block. Stamped high-carbon stainless-steel blades. Full, three-rivet tangs and polypropylene handles. Dishwasher-safe.

* Includes: 3in. paring, 5in. utility, 8in. chef's, 5in. boning, 8in. bread, 9in. steel, six 4in. steak knive

While quantities last

No in store pick-up.
$23.90 +Shipping

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
The Pinzon forged knives from Amazon, and even the Cuisinart knives they sell at Tuesday Morning or TJ Maxx are better t... (more)

mailnride1 (Mar. 14, 2010 @ 10:35p) |

$34 is a good price for STAMPED knives. They won't last. They're cheap.

DrSphincter (Mar. 14, 2010 @ 10:48p) |

Thanks OP. Scored one with local pick-up. Cost $21.99 after 8% BCB before taxes. At less than $2 knife, not bad. Mad... (more)

ez1 (Mar. 15, 2010 @ 5:57p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone have any experience with this knife set? I guess the brand is supposed to be good.

Thank you for your Sears.com order. We apologize, the item is currently out of stock. May we help you find a different item that will meet your needs? We would be happy to help you place an order.

I pulled the trigger and bought a set. Looks like Amazon had the same thing for $99 if I'm seeing it correctly.

Yup.

Thank you for your Sears.com order. We apologize, the item is currently out of stock. May we help you find a different item that will meet your needs? We would be happy to help you place an order.

I ordered mine two minutes before I made the post and received my confirmation email about 5 minutes ago. Perhaps a very limited supply. Oh well.

a stamped knife set for $119.99???

wow

or am i mistaking stamped with the cheaper version of knives?

Plastic handles???

I am really tempted. It will let me do in-store pickup to my local Sears Essentials.
Hmmmmm

Thanks OP. My local Sears has a set in stock for in-store pickup. Total: $26 with tax.

BennyFranklin said: I pulled the trigger and bought a set. Looks like Amazon had the same thing for $99 if I'm seeing it correctly.

Found it on Amazon too for $99: http://www.amazon.com/Henckels-International-13-Piece-Knife-Block/dp/B00004RFNO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1268613264&sr=1-1

Ordered 1 - Order Canceled
Ordered another - Order Canceled
Ordered another - So far so good

Edit - All orders canceled

Just tried to order online. Order was canceled.

Actually not a bad price for what you're getting here. The $120 price is way overpriced for what you get, but they would be worth roughly $50 or so. Got a set of these, but since I got a set of Shuns, only the steak knives on this set still get used. These are okay for making one meal a day or so.

OOS Order canceled.

Great deal op.

But OOS.

Ordered 5 times, got canceled email 5 times, LOL
They should have shown OOS and don't let ppl place an order.

Thanks OP! Been wanting to replace those old knives for a long time. In for one, $25.33 with tax and in store pickup.

If you really want this, Amazon has a couple of open box/blem "warehouse deals" with bonus cheese knife @ $30.99 shipped.

Bottom of the page here:
http://www.Amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005K8PA/ref=dp_olp_1

Ordered six (perfect xmas/birthday present to really give that *wow* factor at a ~$30 price).. order cancelled immediately due to stock. Stupid Sears. I'm gonna hold onto my receipt and get them to honor it when stock returns.

these are the international henckels version which are the lowest quality of the henckels brand..it has the single stick figure. the double stick figure brand is the good stuff

but better than the plastic cutlery I've been using
kaveh2k said: these are the international henckels version which are the lowest quality of the henckels brand..it has the single stick figure. the double stick figure brand is the good stuff

Netropy said: If you really want this, Amazon has a couple of open box/blem "warehouse deals" with bonus cheese knife @ $30.99 shipped.

Bottom of the page here:
http://www.Amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00005K8PA/ref=dp_olp_1

That's not the same set.

OOS online. Sears website sucks.

The Pinzon forged knives from Amazon, and even the Cuisinart knives they sell at Tuesday Morning or TJ Maxx are better than these. Stamped? I'm sure the steel is OK, but if I'm going stamped, I'd get Chicago Cutlery for their superior steel. This is a case of a good brand name putting out a cheap model and cashing in on their name.

$34 is a good price for STAMPED knives. They won't last. They're cheap.

Thanks OP. Scored one with local pick-up. Cost $21.99 after 8% BCB before taxes. At less than $2 knife, not bad. Made with German Stainless Steel in China, of course.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014